2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to ,but I can't post from my phone . And I stayed with family near Portland, so when I get home tonight I will gladly share.

and Al was saved by wayno when rick left u with no gas........ did u ever see rick after we talked ... i think he split ... i never saw him again .... my friends red 521 got 2nd best 521 ... then his wife showed up and asked me to find out if the white truck was for sale ... lol no its not ... not ever.....right after u pulled out al celica guy made a appearance in our area...  :console:

• Like 1

and Al was saved by wayno when rick left u with no gas........ did u ever see rick after we talked ... i think he split ... i never saw him again .... my friends red 521 got 2nd best 521 ... then his wife showed up and asked me to find out if the white truck was for sale ... lol no its not ... not ever.....right after u pulled out al celica guy made a appearance in our area...  :console:

So true ! Thank you wayno , we miss you !

Never saw Rick , I wanted to give him back his pin. I get passing on the ticket , but the pins were only give to those who physically worked on the truck . You are part of this story,although a bizarre story . It would of been nice to see you keep it.

• Like 3
Guest Rick-rat

and Al was saved by wayno when rick left u with no gas........ That is not even funny Jrock, Gee when Al took the truck back it had at least 7 gallons of gas. It's probably my fault for not assuring the gauge worked properly.

Maltese.. You can blame the rear window decal being gone on me, if it makes you feel better, but I left it in place

I was most likely responsible for the assassinations of the Kennedy's too

did u ever see rick after we talked I was caught with my dog and was requested to leave the premises

Albert, don't want the pin back or the other item I sent to you. They mean nothing to me and will just trash them if you send them back

Getting rid of everything at my house that says, Datsun, Ratsun or anything associated with it. when it's all gone I will be too from this forum