denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so happy when Rick won the truck I almost cried 

NOW I THINK HE IS AN UNGRATEFUL BASTARD 

I hope he gets better and buys a chevy or something non datsun I dont think he appreciated what he got for free 

now from here on out I will only post positive things from here on out 

I was so happy when Rick won the truck I almost cried 

NOW I THINK HE IS AN UNGRATEFUL BASTARD 

I hope he gets better and buys a chevy or something non datsun I dont think he appreciated what he got for free 

now from here on out I will only post positive things from here on out 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/67242-another-620/

Dick-Hat did have a new profile it looks as though it has been deleted. 

He is now posing as his wife(go figure) to be able to spew his dribble with less blow back. 

http://community.ratsun.net/user/43909-rick-ratsbetterhalf/

This is rick's wife, You could tell how thrilled he was when he won the truck. you don't know how sad and depressed he was when he realized that he would not be able to make it work for his needs, after he did all the work on it and replaced parts that needed to be replaced. The final straw was when he finally took it for a test drive and he came back and said to me, this won't work, I don't feel comfortable or safe driving it. I told him to sell it for as much as he could. He finally convinced me that it really should go back to Al. when I agreed I said to at least get the money for parts, title transfer, license fees before giving it back.

I know he can be an old bastard at times, but he loves to go to Datsun get togethers and shows. After reading some of the things that have been said about him, I don't know why he would want to see some of you.

Those of you that took cheap shots at a man that has suffered 2 strokes and has brain damage, should be proud of yourselves. He is still a very considerate man that would help anyone out if you asked for it.

Thank you for your time

Shaundra

• Like 5

We're human and despite what your constitution says we are not all equal. But we are all entitled to equal rights and a minimum of respect. The variety of members here is incredible and where possible I try (I did say try) to be reasonable with them all. If I'm cranky or brisk with someone it's because I believe they can learn from it and change. Some won't... but some can't. Sometimes I'm wrong.

Welcome aboard Rick & Shaundra, it's never dull here.

• Like 4