2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Calm calm now, no need to be so mean.

He can believe what he wants.

Being mean to someone isn't going to really help, he's just try to figure out some more info, or at least needs to find out more information.

Things happen all the time, mail man fuck shit up, someone missed placed after mailed.

A number of Circumstances..

Like draker said.

"Unless you are the president, the treasurer, denmarkboy, or the person in charge of collecting the check... you should probably not point blame. There is no way in hell Al would have kept a cent from that donation"

And you did point blame did you not say his name refering to him not paying.. ?

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a little confused here. I had nothing to do with this truck. I have kept my mouth shut on it cuz I had no dog in this race.

But why, green bastard, if you have no axe to grind, did you even venture so far as to express an opinion on what the winner of the truck should have been able to do with the truck?

Your opinion is pointless, particularly considering how dead that horse is. I appreciate that DNW feels the need to have a resolution in a matter affecting their reputation. But seriously, the manner in which you, and they, since you claim to be their messenger elect, have chosen to handle this has accomplished nothing more than a huge loss of respect for your group. Shame on you all at DNW for your posts and their tone.

• Like 3

I have PERSONALLY been in contact with both Albert,& Steven about this.   as was stated Wednesday night at the Datsuns NW meeting, Steven has made arrangements to pick up the donation from Al.  

Unless I was temporarily  deaf at some point during the meeting, there was no vote, or comment from Steven, suggesting that anyone publicly comment about this, or slander Al in any way.   Steven has stated that he does not want to have a wedge between Datsuns NW ,Datslocos Oregon, or anyone else here on Ratsun over this subject.  

in my opinion, Green Bastard was COMPLETELY  out of line with his post, but as far as I know his post was not an OFFICIAL comment from Datsuns NW.

having said that, now I will say this:  I am personally offended by his post, as I am sure are all of us that donated our time ,parts,& money to the build of the Canby truck.  I will be contacting Steven about the subject as well. 

• Like 10

Oh man. Why mar this pristine thread...

fuck I'm selling this truck now ... its like christine for the datsun community .......... jesus christ i been hearing and dealing with this shit since the truck got in my possession ... i like how you come in drop a bomb we react and then you say good day sir .....gas light much ?!?!?!    the fuck jesus ... 

• Like 2

fuck I'm selling this truck now ... its like christine for the datsun community .......... jesus christ i been hearing and dealing with this shit since the truck got in my possession ... i like how you come in drop a bomb we react and then you say good day sir .....gas light much ?!?!?! the fuck jesus ...

Better idea,

CANBY 2016 RAFFLE GIVE AWAY!

• Like 2

fuck I'm selling this truck now ... its like christine for the datsun community .......... jesus christ i been hearing and dealing with this shit since the truck got in my possession ... i like how you come in drop a bomb we react and then you say good day sir .....gas light much ?!?!?!    the fuck jesus ...

Don't let them get the satisfaction.

• Like 2

Even if there were a problem it's totally between DNW and Al. DNW should ask Al about this and get his response and go from there with the facts. It's either Yes or No about the money.

Good morning to everyone. I am here to bring news that should be brought to light. I personally have nothing to gain or lose from this, other than the possibility of losing a premier Datsun show in the NW. You can check my username, I have been here forever, and have been with DatsunsNW since the founding. I have my own little corners of the internet where I am usually dwelling, so alas not much time for Ratsun in my life.

Money collected from the raffle was never given to the school. Denmarkboy collected and never paid up. The parts donated, the work donated, the tickets bought, only went to him.

You have a lot to loose if you don't have the facts.
How is any of this a threat to the (I assume) Canby car show???
Might be a good idea to have stayed in your corner.

We (DatsunsNW) have been in contact with the school as recent as 01/21/2016. No money. Canby was last summer.

If he had paid, there would be no reason to me to come and say anything here. I don't have any kind of axe to grind, I have met Al before and he seemed like a good guy. All I want is the school to get their money, and Canby to live on.

If he paid or not there was no reason to come here and say anything. This is between DNW and Al.
Again why wouldn't Canby live on?????

Not pointing blame. Just stating facts. The school never got any money.

Unfortunately, I am probably the most internety dude of all us old codgers known as DatsunsNW. The club decided to go public with this info, and I am the messenger.

Draker, I'll see if I can get Steven to post in here for you. I'm sure he is at work, and I am not certain he has any computer access there.

I have said what needed to be said, so now I give you back your soapbox. Good day to you all.

Again an internal matter between DNW and Al and not for a public shaming. I think this would be a matter better delivered by the president of DNW.... if at all!!!  Who, DNW told you to post this here? Did you think this through? 'Cause it sure makes no sense to me. wtf?? Sure looks like pointing blame.

Either it was paid and the school just doesn't know anything about it, there was a clerical error or mistake or the person representing the school simply just doesn't know. Or it hasn't been paid.... yet. Al has had some health issues, so surely you would know this and could understand a delay.

• Like 7

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't DNW say from the get-go that they had nothing to do with the raffle/build, except for receiving the donation? There's plenty of trolling material around here without tarnishing a respected member's reputation.. try harder.

• Like 4

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't DNW say from the get-go that they had nothing to do with the raffle/build, except for receiving the donation? There's plenty of trolling material around here without tarnishing a respected member's reputation.. try harder.

Al and I talked Nov. 9th 2014 about starting a build thread here and raffling off the finished truck at the following Canby '15. I had but one condition... that Ratsun.Net had nothing whatsoever to do with it and it be said right up front when posting about it. With that taken care off I heartily agreed that it was a fine endeavor and I supported it. All Ratsun-ites were free to decide their level of involvement in the build and buying tickets. Hell I gave the winning ticket away to Q who in turn gave it away a second time.

• Like 4

Not that it'll make a difference at this point, but I talked to Al and he already has it worked out with the school before he got sick, and with DNW as of recently, so before this fiasco was started. The truck was to DNW from Datslocos Oregon, not Ratsun, although we did include the shifter and badge under the hood as a tribute to Ratsun. I'm sure the green bastard isn't coming back at this point, but since I talked to Al I figured I'd pass it along.

• Like 3