2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Guest Mojo510

Hi guys, sorry for late response, this is something Albert and I have been working on together over the last week and a half, this should all be cleared up in a week if our plans work out.

Steve Pepka

DNW president

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as whether the donation has made it to the school yet or not has nothing to do with Ratsun, it is between DNW, Datslocos and Al. Nobody on here needs to know any of this and I am sure most of us would rather be left in the dark on this. 

I personally liked reading the build and giving my input. To me this thread was an inspiration but now all the negativity has sullied what was a great thread.

• Like 7

Hi guys, sorry for late response, this is something Albert and I have been working on together over the last week and a half, this should all be cleared up in a week if our plans work out.

Steve Pepka

DNW president

Cool story...but why do what happened here today?

• Like 2

Seriously i go and watch tv for an hour ,,,,,,,,,,,,, AN HOUR!!    and somehow we are back to where we were this morning for christs sakes.

Me an hour ago

1398.gif

Me watching Gold Rush

BH0yjx1CUAExpcM.jpg

Me after ten seconds on here again.

897.gif

• Like 15

publicly slinging mud at al is a weak ass bulshit move 

if al didnt pay I wouldnt blame him with the issues that have come his way 

Al will always be the guy who started and brought Many Members and companies together to build an awesome truck that someone won

weather they liked it or kept it DOSENT MATTER

FUCK THE MUDSLINGERS

AL GET BETTER SOON  

• Like 4

I can vouch for zdizeeze (spelled correctly? ) being an official member of Datsuns NW,(I know him) & I am choosing to look at his posts here as what I believe them to be,an explanation from some of DNW's feelings on this subject, since whoever that random green bastard guy was made it sound like he was making an official statement on DNW's behalf,which I can assure you, he wasn't authorized to do. Steven did not authorize those comments. Steven & Al have this all worked out,& I will be glad to hear when it's done & behind us,so all involved can move on. You all know I have Al's back,& we all believe that whatever caused the delay, was in no means intentional,or dishonest in any way. Now,please also try to look at the situation from DNW's position. They were stuck in the middle between the school & whatever was causing the delay in paying the donation. They feel it reflects negatively on the club,& that they potentially have a responsibility to pay the donation, if it didn't get taken care of . The school just wants the money they were promised, & have been asking DNW to get it for them,(if I understand that part correctly )
Neither Steven or zideeze said anything to slander Al,they just attempted to clear up whatever mess the random comments the green bastard guy may have caused. None of this would have been publicly mentioned here on Ratsun, had the green Bastard not made his "official" comments, without the official backing of Datsuns NW. I only added my own comments because I have been in the middle of this,between Datsuns NW, & Al,since I am part of the leadership of the club that built the truck,Datslocos Oregon, & I have been at the Datsuns NW meetings when the subject has come up. You can imagine how uncomfortable that has been. I know Al will take care of it, & am looking forward to the subject not hanging over Datslocos Oregon 's heads as a club. As for the person who "bitched out" Al at Canby,on video ,to make things worse,just know that was also not an official action by a member of Datsuns NW. That subject has been covered here already,& I only mentioned it now,because someone else brought it up, & implied that it may have been someone actiing officially on behalf of Datsuns NW, which it was not.

• Like 3

I You all know I have Al's back,& we all believe that whatever caused the delay, was in no means intentional,or dishonest in any way.

Why don't the other founding members of Datslocos Oregon pay what is owed? Or Datsloco himself could pay too since he backed it 100%

Problem solved.

• Like 2

I can vouch for zdizeeze (spelled correctly? ) being an official member of Datsuns NW,(I know him) & I am choosing to look at his posts here as what I believe them to be,an explanation from some of DNW's feelings on this subject, since whoever that random green bastard guy was made it sound like he was making an official statement on DNW's behalf,which I can assure you, he wasn't authorized to do. Steven did not authorize those comments. Steven & Al have this all worked out,& I will be glad to hear when it's done & behind us,so all involved can move on. You all know I have Al's back,& we all believe that whatever caused the delay, was in no means intentional,or dishonest in any way. Now,please also try to look at the situation from DNW's position. They were stuck in the middle between the school & whatever was causing the delay in paying the donation. They feel it reflects negatively on the club,& that they potentially have a responsibility to pay the donation, if it didn't get taken care of . The school just wants the money they were promised, & have been asking DNW to get it for them,(if I understand that part correctly )

Neither Steven or zideeze said anything to slander Al,they just attempted to clear up whatever mess the random comments the green bastard guy may have caused. None of this would have been publicly mentioned here on Ratsun, had the green Bastard not made his "official" comments, without the official backing of Datsuns NW. I only added my own comments because I have been in the middle of this,between Datsuns NW, & Al,since I am part of the leadership of the club that built the truck,Datslocos Oregon, & I have been at the Datsuns NW meetings when the subject has come up. You can imagine how uncomfortable that has been. I know Al will take care of it, & am looking forward to the subject not hanging over Datslocos Oregon 's heads as a club. As for the person who "bitched out" Al at Canby,on video ,to makensure things worse,just know that was also not an official action by a member of Datsuns NW. That subject has been covered here already,& I only mentioned it n o w,because someone else brought it up, & implied that it may have been someone actiing officially on behalf of Datsuns NW, which it was not.

thanks for all your clarification 

i dont type as much as you and things can be misunderstood because of shorter statements 

greenbastard started the slinging of mud as I see it 

it is always a little bit of bulshit when an unactive longtime meber comes out to post un necessary information about something he has no say in or control of 

thanks steve for posting and clearing things up even more 

anyone that knows al KNOWS THE TRUCK WAS NOT BUILT FOR HIM TO MAKE MONEY 

IN FACT HE PUT THE TRUCK UP FOR THE BUILD  ALOT OF PARTS AND COUNTLESS HOURS AND MONEY 

• Like 1

Why don't the other founding members of Datslocos Oregon pay what is owed? Or Datsloco himself could pay too since he backed it 100%

Problem solved.

No

Steve Pepka

DNW president

Steven & Al have this all worked out,& I will be glad to hear when it's done & behind us,so all involved can move on.

• Like 1

No

Don't want to cover for a homie, huh?

Or do you realize it'd be coming out of your pocket too?

Friendly reminder, charity is not for profit. He better "work out" all that skrilla he's stashed

It's a donation, freely given so why is this school 'wanting' the money? They should be thankful for any they get when it's 'free'. I do understand DNW wanting to fulfill a promise but why wasn't it just given to them as a surprise donation? It gets there when it gets there.

Ok so I have been a member since DNW since the was founded. Currently I am the secretary. We avoided going public with this because Albert kept telling us he would take care of the donation of the raffle proceeds. We have waited seven months. I am the person that contacted the Sabin Technol School before Canby 2015 per Alberts Request. Two months ago Albert came to our monthly meeting and told use he took care of the donation. He did not. I have kept in touch with the school calling several times to see if they have received payment. Yesterday Albert told a Ratsun moderator that he had paid the donation. Because he said that we decided to go public. DNW thought the truck build and raffle was fantastic. One way or another DNW is going to get the donation to Sabin Technol School.

According to DNW Albert has said a lot of things. I have no idea who the moderator here was that was contacted by Albert, if he did, or what was said. If he did, and told you the donation was paid, what's DNW's motivation to 'go public' ??? What was the motivation for Green Bastard to post here shaming Albert saying he was 'the messenger' with 'no axe to grind' and 'not pointing a finger'? If there was a problem with payment it was between DNW and Al, or DNW, Al and this school to sort out not post about it on Ratsun. Maybe this school should have been kept in the dark until they were paid so there was no expectation or promise to fulfill. It then, no matter the problems or delays, becomes a fait accompli, a 'done deal' donation whenever it arrives.

• Like 4

JRock sell the truck to a foreign country and please lock this thread. I have said no comments from the very being to now, this is so sad, from Rickrat winning to now where did the money go. I got some money invested in to it myself. With that said this is my first and last time. This reminds me of a Union every body is your brother and sister until the shit hits the fan, then the back stabbing comes in to play. Not everybody just generalizing here. 

• Like 6

This thread has turned into a real bummer...

But look:

Steve Pepka

DNW president

... any further bitchin and moanin is not relevant, unless Steve and Al's plans don't work out in a week.

• Like 2