2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done sir. I salute you for bringing this together and even more so for persevering through all the bs and occasional mudslinging.

And any kudos where they deserved to datslocos Oregon and all those who are somehow responsible for this project.

• Like 5

I've already said it to you personally , so you should know . I can't wait to see you this summer , Rat's with Dat's will be a blast ! 

You can even be the official camp asshole . . . :devil: . . .  I got your back  !

Will be my pleasure and honor to be the "Official" asshole at Rats and Dats   :rofl:

Does this mean I'm not allowed?

• Like 2

Well done sir. I salute you for bringing this together and even more so for persevering through all the bs and occasional mudslinging.

And any kudos where they deserved to datslocos Oregon and all those who are somehow responsible for this project.

Thank you ,

and Datslocos Oregon is the whole reason behind this build & raffle . the idea was that one club helps another club do things they had never done or could not do on their own . Some of our members drove from California to Oregon just to work on the truck, And then they drove back to try and win it . . their are many more examples of other datslocos members stepping up big . 

• Like 4

I really enjoyed going to the Sabin skills center, to drop off the donation with Al. I had attended some classes there when I was in High school,back in the early 80's,so it was nice to see the place again . The Automotive program will be having a Car Show in June,& I will be looking to get a group of us together to attend the show. I will post the information on that soon.

• Like 4

Does this mean I'm not allowed?

I think one camp asshole will be enough .

But we could use as many Flatcats as possible !  As long as I dont end up with a flatcat name tag on my ass again !  :angel:

Which reminds me ........................... name tags ......................  That gives me an idea ! 

• Like 3

I really enjoyed going to the Sabin skills center, to drop off the donation with Al. I had attended some classes there when I was in High school,back in the early 80's,so it was nice to see the place again . The Automotive program will be having a Car Show in June,& I will be looking to get a group of us together to attend the show. I will post the information on that soon.

It was great having you by my side the on monday. 

Now get to work on that truck so you can bring it to the show ! 

• Like 2

The amazing story of this truck has another chapter come to an end. Right on Al, we never doubted you!

if any of you care where the truck goes from this shit show ... I started a thread....it wont be at the show i already made plans to attend canby ... but u can follow along its journey if you want. 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/68522-projekt-dora-bowell-part-duexaka-the-cantby-truck/

• Like 3

if any of you care where the truck goes from this shit show ... I started a thread....it wont be at the show i already made plans to attend canby ... but u can follow along its journey if you want.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/68522-projekt-dora-bowell-part-duexaka-the-cantby-truck/

Already been there bud, even made a post or two.

• Like 2