2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uber goober owns the subi now ... the van is a anchor for my floating dock ....... busta didnt like my honda odyssey build idea i sent him yesterday ... said it was lame as faaaawkkk

Fuckin hate mini vans........

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Yeah tanker, I was the one that didn't have my name in the sign AND gave away the winning ticket. :lol:

I gave it away first. It was like it was cursed. Our karma warded that ticket off so it went looking for Rick. :lol:

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

L

We ( Datslocos Oregon ) did make a donation to school today , for the amount of 3250.00 . The remaining 500.00 is being donated to ratsun .

This forum has done more for the Datsun community than any one club

Thank you to all that made this happen !

IMAG5690_zpsolgd1rna.jpg

Hey so i was thinking .......... in appreciation for daralocos Oregon donating 500 to the forum that does so much for the community, much like people we know, we should take that 500 dollars and do something nice for datslocos. So let's decide as a group what where when and why we can show our appreciation for this small token of appreciation, maybe a pizza party, Or a laser tag tourney, maybe a trip to painted plate or something ....... so the donation is prolly just sitting around with a Ratsun alumn like mike or Jeff or someone just accrueing interest and we should do something ....... so who ever has this donation please let us know and we can start a thread or a pole or something so we can figure out a plan to show appreciation for receiving this donation to the forum we all Love and share........ first we need to find the money before we commit to something ......... hmmmmm any ideas on where to start so we can ask how much we can commit to the thanks datalocos fund .....I wonder ......... hmmmm maybe we could rent a park with it and have a three day show to show our appreciation just gotta decide on a weekend ....... please post ideas as well who to contact to make sure we don't go past the amount that was donated to Ratsun ...... the forum we love and share ......... just saying the word donation makes me feel good inside
  • Like 2

lol loren but your missing the point this isn't a datslocos thing and honestly as a club you should be embarrassed that a member represents your club that way ...... i dont care if al goes away ..... he wont go away as users usually have little conscience ... the fact of the matter yet again some year and half after this its come up again that he hasn't donated as he stated ... this was known knowledge that was further reinforced just today  ,,, dont be the parent that blames the teacher for there kid not being behaved and falling behind in school ... 

• Like 1