2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to note here, that Jrock contacted me personally and we have talked about the subject. It doesn't really matter to me whether we agree, or not,but I appreciate the fact that he "manned up" and contacted me. My comments in my previous post were directed at whoever it is that is talking trash, & trying to convince people to boycott Datslocos Oregon events, I hear all kinds of crap has been said,every time I go to a Datsun related activity, be it Datslocos Oregon's, or DNW'S, or Northwest Datsun Association's,& pretty much any other time I am talking to other Datsun people.

So here it is, if you have an issue with my friend Al,know that I will defend my friend, but your issue is between you & him. If you choose to bring that here,I will state my opinion & let you have yours (to a reasonable point, that is). If you have something to say about the club, feel free to contact me personally, I will listen, either try to solve the issue, or tell you where to stick it,whichever is appropriate. I don't say anything online, that I don't say in person, no matter who you are. Feel free to speak to me in person, especially if your the one talking shit.

I hear lots of things on Ratsun, lots of opinions not posted. Only thing I ever heard about datslocos is that they think they invented the first Datsun car club. I don't think this is trash, as all car clubs think this way and why I will never join a 'club'. To be clear I'm indifferent towards datslocos. I simply don't do clubs. For those that do.... more power to ya.

Lets face it, Al's approval rating has dropped a lot in the last year, and more so in the last 6 months. It would seem that excuses have been falling on deaf ears and it was time to go. Safe to say he's made fools out of lots of people including DNW'S, or Northwest Datsun Association and maybe Oregon datslocos? He doesn't post here (11 weeks) so maybe people have to look elsewhere to vent their displeasure? 

Al fooled many of us here and I gave him the benefit of the doubt several times. I hope he appreciates how lucky he is to have you as a friend. 

• Like 5

Loren, you speak like a politician. And as for shit talking you are a hypocrite. I remember distinctly you coming up to me sunday at canby with a grin on you face asking how canby was affected Saturday by , fuck i can't remember the name of that playdate you guys had, wait rats with dats. Wanting to know if the attendance was less. Honestly it wasn't any less than prior years. And you weren't the only one either. You remember my response to you? It was a genuine response wasn't it? So you can take your "shit talking" and shove it up your ass. And quite frankly, you are kind of a pain in the ass. And if you want me to tell you why, call me.

Or i could just do it here. You waste people's time with wants and needs, you lead people on. You won't go out of your way to help anyone else but your self. When asked if you could help someone out who is in need you are too busy. But expect the same for your self. You are a pitty party. And now just realizing i just described another person, its no wonder you are defending him.

• Like 1

Al lobbied for the Canby dates to the exclusion of all others. (this is information sent to me from two disillusioned sources that were there) Why, probably sour grapes from being called out. It was a 'fuck you' to DNW, Canby and Ratsun and he used Datslocos to do it. So you got doubly fucked by your own member. No one trash talked Datslocos  because other than members, quite simply no one gives a fuck.to. Look somewhere else for the answer to who's slagging Datslocos... if at all..

• Like 1

Al lobbied for the Canby dates to the exclusion of all others. (this is information sent to me from two disillusioned sources that were there) Why, probably sour grapes from being called out. It was a 'fuck you' to DNW, Canby and Ratsun and he used Datslocos to do it. So you got doubly fucked by your own member. No one trash talked Datslocos  because other than members, quite simply no one gives a fuck.to. Look somewhere else for the answer to who's slagging Datslocos... if at all..

i can vouch,  this happened to me to .... but i had suggested this theory long before i got the messages .. i wasn't shocked to hear there were three dates and someone was pushing (hard)for the canby weekend ... which was why i used the term "out of spite .."

Ironic my last post was before mikes but when i hit post his showed up lol 

edit.. which is why i said datslocos should be upset there member was representing them this way among others.... in my truck club days u were suspended immediately if you pulled any shenanigans .. bu we had lots of members so it was a monthly meeting agenda item .. 

this is also why, like my friendly Canadian, i dont do clubs anymore ... 

Ted,I cannot think of even one time that I did not help someone when they asked me. The only time even close ,was someone asked if I could pick up a hood or something in Colton, but it would not have fit in my wagon,or I would have done so after work.

As for me wasting your time, that isn't my intention. When I need to find a part,I ask you. If you have it,& will sell it at a price I can afford, fine,otherwise I move on.

As for asking about Canby 2016 attendance, I asked Steven Pepka the same question, & he didn't seem upset by it,so why are you? Look at the threads & you will see that I was trying at least as much as anyone else, if not more so to get people to attend Canby. I was not part of the decision about the dates of Rat's with Dats, but I did as much as possible to make the best of it.

No,i'm not a politician,maybe I sounds like one because I actually think about what I post,& try to spell ,& phrase my comments correctly. I'm damn. Near 50,that's the way we were taught to speak when I was growing up. I realize the don't really teach that in school anymore, but that's the way I speak.

As for me being a "pity party", I am not asking for anyone's pity. Sometimes I say things meant more as a warning to others, so they don't have to deal with something unpleasant that I have dealt with. That's not asking for pity,it's more like a "public service announcement ".

I post what I believe is true, to the best of my knowledge at the time I post it. Not once have I tried to mislead anyone about what Datslocos Oregon,Al ,or myself are doing, or have done.

Like I told Jrock, I consider you a friend, whether we agree or not.

If you have an Issue with Al,talk to him,if you have an issue with Datslocos Oregon as a club, feel free to contact me, I will do my best to make things work for everyone.

Al startedthe club,has put more wor,etc into it than anyone that doesn't necessarily mean that He & the club are synonymous.

If you have an issue with the club, I will try to fix it. If you have an issue with Al,that's between you and him. I defend him because he is my friend,but alot of the stuff you guys mention is personal, not club business.

In the future, I will continue to do my best to WORK WITH DNW,Northwest Datsuns Association, & anyone else who is willing so that our events not only don't conflict, but hopefully compliment each other's efforts.

Yes,we accept Jews,Latinos, or anyone else. I don't care what your race,or background is, if you like Datsuns, you are welcome.

• Like 2