• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn it. It is the truck from hell.

its kinda wearing on me 

Haters.

if i only had spent my initial investment ...but i sunk more into it .... way more into it...... oh well she will love it .....they shoulda started on it sooner ... i love finding out shit later .. like " oh maybe its cause they put the steering together then researched and figured out they did it wrong"  But never went back and fixed it ... i fixed it i tossed the column ad box in the garabge ... brakes are repurposed in the bay area ... tranny/driveline will be re purposed to anyone with money and a 521 that wants a 521 with a 5sp. ....carpet was re purposed ....door cards will be re done ... kick panels,  fuck i dont know i stashed them somewhere and forgot about them after the material fell off.......the truck will only be recognized by the emblem on the hood... did the money ever get donated?  wheres green homo to give a update ?

tossing the idea around of selling the steelies since they wont be able to go back on ...maybe they will go on a truck I'm selling 

• Like 3

its kinda wearing on me

if i only had spent my initial investment ...but i sunk more into it .... way more into it...... oh well she will love it .....they shoulda started on it sooner ... i love finding out shit later .. like " oh maybe its cause they put the steering together then researched and figured out they did it wrong" But never went back and fixed it ... i fixed it i tossed the column ad box in the garabge ... brakes are repurposed in the bay area ... tranny/driveline will be re purposed to anyone with money and a 521 that wants a 521 with a 5sp. ....carpet was re purposed ....door cards will be re done ... kick panels, fuck i dont know i stashed them somewhere and forgot about them after the material fell off.......the truck will only be recognized by the emblem on the hood... did the money ever get donated? wheres green homo to give a update ?

tossing the idea around of selling the steelies since they wont be able to go back on ...maybe they will go on a truck I'm selling

I might want to pick up that 5 speed and driveline depending on what you want.

What I don't understand is if the money was donated which I am sure it was.rickrat won the truck gave it or sold it back to the guy that started this truck build fiasco to begin with, now Jrock bought it off of him and what happen to that money. I donated 100.00 bucks tword the build and gave busta 150.00 to help with the motor he was doing and I never even got a shirt or my name on the fuckin sign at Canby that helped donate to the build. This is the first time I ever said anything about this but shit. Last time I do anything like this.

• Like 1

Holy crap , all the info is in the pages . yes the money got donated . yes the we had fun doing this build , NO I would never do anything like this again .

Ray , your name was on the board . p.s. sold the truck to pay for my medical bills . 

Hogie , its his truck , the idea of the build is still there , it was never meant to be a perfect truck .

Jrock , cant wait to see how cool you make this thing .

Everyone else , please just read ,  A lot of us had fun building this truck , And some of us like Hogie worked days and a lot of nights to get this thing done . And our efforts meant alot to us . 

• Like 9

the fuck?! Now your taking parts that were donated and reselling them?

What I don't understand is if the money was donated which I am sure it was.rickrat won the truck gave it or sold it back to the guy that started this truck build fiasco to begin with, now Jrock bought it off of him and what happen to that money. I donated 100.00 bucks tword the build and gave busta 150.00 to help with the motor he was doing and I never even got a shirt or my name on the fuckin sign at Canby that helped donate to the build. This is the first time I ever said anything about this but shit. Last time I do anything like this.

Hoagie I paid for a raffle ticket then paid al top dollar for the truck after his situation dictated he couldn't deal with the truck anymore........ So yeah as I told Rick name your price I will take it ....... Al did and he delivered it to my door and I dropped the dough unquestioned after donating along the path of this truck more then most...... Now it's mine, or Dora's actually , and I'm the mastermind of the modifications...... This bullshit has to stop it will always be the canby truck and I won't remove that essence but it's the can'tby truck now cause others couldn't and I can and I will ...... The money I paid wen too al he bought the truck back from Rick ...... The money was donated ....... Guess wut now ........ I shredded the fucking title it's not changing hands ........ Enough is enough ........ U don't like that I have it and will be changing it to reflect my tastes with the essence of the canby build then kick rocks fucking whiners......... About ducking sick of this shit ....... We all drive 1500 piles of shit that we love and we modify the way we want ......... U want a 3 foot high I take that stick outs your hood ..... Do it ........ U wanna build a bad ass goon that bagged and runs one off over riders do it ...... U wanna run some homo billet wheels and jacked up ride height and 3 k in fuel management then do it ......... U wanna build some push bar for your 521 then do it ......... Fuck this over opiniated bs like we are a bunch I've porshe owners is tiring ......... Fuck the bmw people I'm associat with don't act like this ....... Who cares the raffle truck was bought and I'm changing the shy that won't work for me or Dora and I don't care ........ It's still the canby truck and will be u want your 150 bucks back ......... With that attitude u shouldn't have donated then ....... U clearly missed the point of the build .......fuckin fuck

• Like 8