2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

AND KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE CHAIR!!!!!!! 

Draker, Hogie, Rhino13-------STAY AWAY FROM AL'S. HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE OFF HIS KNEE. 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

unless you bring duct tape and tape him into his chair. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many think they have met me. Few actually have.

If I had the room I'd be all over it.

All will be welcome to my BBQ in March or April.

Maybe we can call it a planning committee.

I've met you, but you may not have known that! We even drove to Walgreen's together haha

We should all just rent out a bunch of camp sites near the fairgrounds and go during the day.

• Like 2

We didn't bitch out Albert. We have been extremely patient With him. We have been cumunicating with him all through the last seven months. Steeve got a text last knight from Albert.Ratsun members and Datslocos members and a hand full of businesses built that truck under the assumption that the proceeds would be donated. The donation was supposed to be made before Albert was diagnosed with cancer. I realize alot of people in the Datsun community are friends with Albert. The last thing we wanted to do is cause problems.

well lets hope this is no your job to figure out shows and set up dialogue between dnw and others..... cumunication,  can get lost in translation 

• Like 2

I keep hoping that this will be resolved peacefully.  I am beginning to lose that hope.  I support Al, there should be no question about that.  I also feel that Green Bastards comments were WAY out of line, I still think Zdizeeze didn't intend to offend anyone,although,his mention of Al's medical condition was uncalled for.   as I have said, NEITHER of them were OFFICIAL comments by Datsuns NW. ,nor are any of mine for that matter.   Steven cannot censor the other members of DNW.  let's not blame him for their bad judgement in their posts.   some of you have called for a boycott of CANBY.  That, in my personal opinion is not the way to solve things either.   this is not me making a statement as a member of Datslocos, it's just my personal opinion. 

• Like 8

I keep hoping that this will be resolved peacefully. I am beginning to lose that hope. I support Al, there should be no question about that. I also feel that Green Bastards comments were WAY out of line, I still think Zdizeeze didn't intend to offend anyone,although,his mention of Al's medical condition was uncalled for. as I have said, NEITHER of them were OFFICIAL comments by Datsuns NW. ,nor are any of mine for that matter. Steven cannot censor the other members of DNW. let's not blame him for their bad judgement in their posts. some of you have called for a boycott of CANBY. That, in my personal opinion is not the way to solve things either. this is not me making a statement as a member of Datslocos, it's just my personal opinion.

Then why don't you tell Steve there's some damage control to do?

Ignoring your patronage will just turn more people away.

• Like 2

http://datsunsnw.org/Events/index.htm?201606 Still blank.

When you go to the Canby site you get...

Datsuns NW, Canby

banner8.jpg

WHOOPS!

Looks like you took a wrong turn!

Click here to return to Datsuns Northwest

Website issues? Email us at: webmanager@datsunsnw.org

The only other Canby related thing there is Canby '15's 10th anniversary.

• Like 2

If he is VP..... :sick:

So to those who posted insinuating Al is dividing by doing the Rats & Dats on same weekend.....you better do some fact checking before typing....that stunt by the green bastard is a basic "hey ratsun, you're not appreciated and we don't need you"

• Like 1

I have mentioned it,I will do so again. My capacity for being the peacekeeper only works if both sides choose to listen.

Anyone who has listened to me talk about the local club scene,will have heard me say all along, that I wanted to be able to bridge the gap between the club that puts on Canby,& the club that puts on Blue Lake. That fued has gone on far too long. I did not get into this to be part of yet another fued between clubs. I'm not here to boycott other clubs events. I hope this can be resolved, & if I can help with that,I will. I won't be part of the problem though.

• Like 6

I was at their officer nominations meeting. There was no one nominated as vice president at that time. To my knowledge currently, there still is no vice president. If he is vice president, he sure hasn't been attending meetings. Hell,I am not even a member of Datsuns NW, & I have been at every single meeting since after the Canby show last year. Even if for some reason he IS Vice president,he would still have to have the backing of the President of the club ,& the other members. Since I have already specifically asked their president about the subject,& was told that he DID NOT AUTHORIZE any statement being made at all,Green Bastard's officer status would be irrelevant. He was an ASS,but not in an official capacity.

• Like 3

If he is VP..... :sick:

So to those who posted insinuating Al is dividing by doing the Rats & Dats on same weekend.....you better do some fact checking before typing....that stunt by the green bastard is a basic "hey ratsun, you're not appreciated and we don't need you"

GBs comments were about AL and yes ill thought out. They were not directed at the Ratsun membership but as I said ill thought out and bound to cause some resentment. If Al has a show planned that same weekend and you're pissed off at GB then go to it. I'll likely continue to go to Canby this summer, as will most others, but not because I don't think Al was wronged by certain comments. The OP of this thread asked me to close it long ago but I left it to see where it would go. Now it's just bashing DNW for having GB as a member. Not really doing any good.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

Today was the final step in this process , today we went to the school that was picked by datsuns northwest to receive the money generated by the raffle at canby 2015 . The raffle sold 3750.00 worth of raffle tickets at the event .

We ( Datslocos Oregon ) did make a donation to school today , for the amount of 3250.00 .  The remaining 500.00 is being donated to ratsun . 

This forum has done more for the Datsun community than any one club ever could . 

On a very personal note , please know I would never trade the memories of this build for anything . This thread has been de-railed a few times . But as I say every time someone asks . . . . . . . 

This was a crazy idea that no one would do , if you ask them to pull it off in the time , the budget , the parts , the distance , the drama , the outcome , the people , the challenges .

And we did it !   And people look at me funny and say " no way "  And I reassure them .  We did do it , . Together

below are a few pictures from today :

IMAG5691_1_zpsvewlruky.jpgIMAG5688_zps7ni1qegk.jpgIMAG5685_zps6vaddq9c.jpgIMAG5686_zpshaflmbsu.jpgIMAG5687_zpsfb7gom7u.jpgIMAG5684_zpsxwtapmbv.jpgIMAG5682_zpsxlv0qczy.jpgIMAG5683_1_zps1tgfkylg.jpg      

Thank you to all that made this happen ! 

IMAG5690_zpsolgd1rna.jpg

• Like 14