2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my personal opinion here,but since I was part of the group that donated parts,& worked on the build of this truck I will say that I think it's perfectly fine to make changes to make the truck suit your needs. Honestly,after seeing your other truck,I feel pretty comfortable with you being the person owning,& taking care of this very special 521.

• Like 5

You obviously haven't seen his Mazda truck.

I liked it better when u came over and weren't gas lighting and passive aggressive ...  u treat the internet like your own personal war zone i liked my mazda .....and others did too but i sold it ... 

fcbc7fd4.jpg

f7660d10.jpg

dont worry about what it will look like .... my shits are always tight 

• Like 5

I think since you use that phrase ad nauseum against me and my opinions on the internet,,  you really need to go over your dictionary "app" and read the definition of "passive aggressive".. 

BUT ,,, what i would call what i did is called critique your mazda, , that even though i have no pictures to prove my case had bed sides that shook as if they were going to fall off every time you started bouncing it like Cheech and Chong... Probably because it was almost completely gutted out inside.. 

But your still my favorite dicknose.

• Like 1

laughing at your own, unfunny, non witty  jokes only makes it crash and burn in ineptitude  .... and to be matter of fact, your first comment was a statement, point in case, a critique would offer some opinion based fact, of which there are none in your "have u seen his mazda.."  half witted comment ... so maybe u go type passive aggressive into that potato of a pre paid cellular device and gaze lovingly at your reflection ... 

yes my bed had no inner fenders to celar the 18s bt i had another bed .. its still here if u wanna build some psuedo duck blind or kids bed u saw on pinterest