2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point.

I still believe in what I said. Although, apparently only Jrock picked up on my sarcasm, with the whole school boy crush,& whatnot part of that first post. I think my original comments are still viewable, where someone replied to them.

Anyway, I'm not changing my stance,but enough people I respect thought this was not the appropriate place,that it seemed like the right thing to do was delete my comments. Anyone that cares to discuss the subject is welcome to pm,or contact me. Jrock & I are good enough friends, that I should have had the sense to contact him personally. I will attempt to sort things out with Ted the same way.

I suspect that nobody will ever be able to end the drama over the Canby truck,or some people's issues with Al.

For my part, I have decided to attempt not to add to the drama.

Al has told me that he doesn't want me to feel like I have to be stuck in the middle of it.

So,at this point I just want to separate our future club events,from this battle.

I will continue to try to work with the other clubs,& others so that our events compliment each other, instead of conflicting.

I will continue to work towards the same goals ,of having more Datsun related activities, & to pursue my goal of all 3 clubs working together. Those have been my goals from the first conversation I had with Al about my being part of Datslocos Oregon. I have no other motives. I'm not looking to gain anything personally. If my speaking like a Politician allows me to give our Datsun community more activities to enjoy,I can live with that.

Datzenmike,if you think the comments I "deleted" were of some positive value here,feel free to repost them.

• Like 3

I deleted my last several comments in this thread. Wayno,Bigtanker,& a few others were right. This should not be done here. I got all riled up.

I apologize to anyone I offended by what I posted.

Loren, you don't need to delete posts, you have not said anything that would get anyone too excited, let alone offend them.

I may not agree with you about going to PMs to settle stuff as that is taking the issue out of the light, but that is how I see it, hiding it is a bad thing in my opinion.

I personally think that AL should step down from having anything to do with Datslocos Oregon, after doing what he did to the Canby meet, and then finding out after that that he had not even paid the school the donation until he had been called out(wow), I won't have anything to do with anything that would benefit him in any form.

I didn't find out about the any of that crap till I seen the Rats and Dats thread and dates which kinda made me mad, I had not been lurking on Ratsun for over a year, maybe more, but that brought me back to watch what was going on, plus I was starting to get a few PMs about 320 stuff and other such things.

I believe that you mean what you say, you are trying to unite the Datsun community, not divide it, unfortunately you have an anchor around your neck dragging you down.

• Like 5

Thanks Guys. Unfortunately I couldn't possibly remember exactly what I had posted word for word,& since a few people didn't pick up on my sarcasm in that first post, it's probably best to let that go anyway.

I kinda like the "Biblical " reference idea, (although I must refuse to look at Al as a stone around my neck ).

Just based on the length of my posts alone (via smartphone, at that),I feel some of my posts are much more like a sermon, than a Political speech. I hope I don't get struck by lightning or something like that.

• Like 2

Happy monday .. 

Won't be locked, Mike loves the drama and even participates in stirring up the shit show pot.

/me eats more popcorn.

theres abuild thread 

IBTL ..... the last 50 pages shouldn't be in "project datto"

i think i called i doras cantby truck or something... sh wanted to call it the glamdatto ... i veto'd the fuck out of that real quick ... 

still need 520 prop shaft as my two are wrong.... an i aint payin to have one mad e...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy monday .. 

theres abuild thread 

i think i called i doras cantby truck or something... sh wanted to call it the glamdatto ... i veto'd the fuck out of that real quick ... 

still need 520 prop shaft as my two are wrong.... an i aint payin to have one mad e...

I measured the length I needed and went to the wrecking yard and started crawling under Datsuns measuring the drive shafts until I found a 2 door I think 610 that was the correct length.

The 1980 2wd drive reguler cab 720 had a 1 piece driveline that will be to long but can be shortened to fit.