2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Hi Al ,

I am so glad you finally had an opportunity to comment on this,& hopefully clear this all up!  I have to say that being the person in the middle of the two groups has been pretty uncomfortable at times.   I have never had any doubt that you were taking care of the situation, but some people expected more of an answer than " Al is taking care of it" .

I know neither you, Dave, or now Steven intended to put me in that position, but that is the way it worked out .  I will be glad when this is all done,& not hanging over anyone's heads. 

as far as DNW goes, I hope everyone here will try to keep in mind that the negative comments made towards Al were made by one random person, who is supposedly a member of DNW, but not an individual authorized to speak OFFICIALLY ON THIER BEHALF. 

The CANBY show has been a fun event for so many of us, for so long that I would hate to see it die off.  that is the only reason I ever volunteered to step up & possibly accept a role in DNW.   Honestly, I am glad Steven stepped up to take over as president of DNW.  I have enough on my plate with Family & my role in Datslocos, both of which will continue to be priority.   With all of this drama that has happened over the donation, I don't envy either Steven, or Al's job's as president of the clubs.

• Like 7
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow DNW... just wow. So you have zero involvement, yet GreenBastard smears denmarkboy for his efforts? What directly the fuck??? So basically you have inserted yourselves into a situation that's, apparently, none of your business for some credit? Am I reading this correctly? Can't help thinking Dave would have handled this better and to his credit... he got out just in time. Christ on crutches. SMH

"No good deed goes unpunished."

• Like 2

Would an apology fix anything?

Why is Loren being the current spokesperson? Wheres that president at?

Keeping his hand off the burner. And a wise avoidance if you ask me. Tempers are high. Besides, this sounds like more of a rogue agent lit things here. Sounds like Al is handling shit his way.

It would be logical to have a Ratsun show. I'd not compete with Canby, but host a show another weekend. If Canby ever does close its doors on those Datsun hooligans, Ratsun could help fill the west coast need.

Rats' un Rods NW Car show.

Hosted at Flatcats. Turn left at the Honda.

• Like 2

So Jordan, I mean Mr. GreenBASTARD,  I would like to know the extent of your conversation with "the school". Are you and Al even talking to the same people? Do the people at the school your talking to take their SAT's with crayons or #2 pencils? Because what I see going on in front of me and what I am hearing from you are totally differant. I'm not sure how a school that is so understanding about the situation that Al is dealing with is the same school that is bad mouthing the club that you are vise pres of. That just doesn't add up to me. 

Are you just sticking your nose in Als ass cause you can't find anyone to play games with. No internet, fuck you, I know what you do. What a fucking lame ass excuse.

Maybe it's just time for you to worry about what you and the other 5 members of your so called "club" are going to do next. Shit like this little stunt of yours is EXACTLY why people don't show up to meetings.

• Like 5

Well my blood pressure was probably enough to get me stuck in bed all day reading that shit. Had to get off ratsun after I made my post earlier (and rescind it) took care of what I felt I should (even though it was already going to be taken care of anyways) and glad to see AL came in to out in his part. Never had a doubt it would get taken care of, although now I feel some ill will towards an individual. Not so much the club hes supposedly involved with though I might at some point. This was not handled properly by that individual and hopefully, things will be taken care of properly within dnw for the way this was handled.

Long story short, I am very upset by this but am still waiting on conclusion to decide how I feel as a whole

• Like 2

Hmmmm.  Definitely a big hmmmm.  This is why I don't bother paying attention to the internets much.  Oh, and hi Al!  :D  I donated to the Canby truck and all I care about is someone eventually gets to drive the damn thing.  That's it.

Not that I'm pushing for killing Canby, but how big is your backyard Keith?  Maybe it's time for a change?  I'm completely serious actually.  But that also means keeping 200-300 Datsuns in check.  Which would at least require a permit of some sort from the city or a different gathering spot.

• Like 1

I'd need to update my passport, but that would be cool!  I like the idea of hill climb races.  But what if I get thrown in jail in Canadia?  I suppose they're probably provide tea and a foot massage, yes?  ;)

• Like 2

remember there is a gathering in Kelowna, BC the Datsun Matsuri. You guys would just need to come north of the border, Hmmm Canadian Beer, Hill Climb Races to watch, huge lake to go watch hotties in bikinis on the beach, lots of twisty roads.................

No shit? Whens this? With the dollar as low as it is it would be like doubleing your money boys. If you have never been to the okanagan its the tits!

When i lived there the govenator use to have a house he lived at back in the early 00's.

• Like 1