2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I have been a member since DNW since the was founded. Currently I am the secretary. We avoided going public with this because Albert kept telling us he would take care of the donation of the raffle proceeds. We have waited seven months. I am the person that contacted the Sabin Technol School before Canby 2015 per Alberts Request. Two months ago Albert came to our monthly meeting and told use he took care of the donation. He did not. I have kept in touch with the school calling several times to see if they have received payment. Yesterday Albert told a Ratsun moderator that he had paid the donation. Because he said that we decided to go public. DNW thought the truck build and raffle was fantastic. One way or another DNW is going to get the donation to Sabin Technol School.

I still don't get why you're going public on Ratsun when it was done by Datslocos Oregon... How does posting this do anything good for you guys or get anything done? It seems like privately reaching out to Al would be the best way to go about it, you said it was months ago last time you guys talked to him. It doesn't matter when the last time someone on this site talked to him, we don't represent DNW.

• Like 2

This was all handled and addressed earlier today when the green bastard launched his turd sling attacks......now this person pops in claiming to be from DNW and picks up where the green bastard left off......

Sounds to me like a grudge or smear campaign is being attempted here....

:sick:

• Like 1

DNW isn't looking too good at this point.

The truck had nothing to do with Ratsun OR DNW.

The thread just happened to be here and the raffle just happened to be at Canby.

It was Al's. Not one else's.

Are you guys concerned about the donation because you're trying to get a tax break from the donation?

What's the point of bringing your dirty laundry to us?

A majority of us are not DNW members. Why bring your club drama to our garage?

If this how you guys conduct things, GL to your future.

May as well just cancel that Canby thing. Check ain't coming.

• Like 2

We didn't bitch out Albert. We have been extremely patient With him. We have been cumunicating with him all through the last seven months. Steeve got a text last knight from Albert.Ratsun members and Datslocos members and a hand full of businesses built that truck under the assumption that the proceeds would be donated. The donation was supposed to be made before Albert was diagnosed with cancer. I realize alot of people in the Datsun community are friends with Albert. The last thing we wanted to do is cause problems.

Another thing we don't do is announce Al's condition until he does. Smooth move.

Again, we have all asked this...why are you posting your drama here?

Ratsun was not a part of this truck.

Take your business issues back home.

Creating friction is not a good way to form a positive relationship.

• Like 4