2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the gnats still buzzing around, too ignorant to know when to quit   PO :poop:

Says the hypocritical twat. 

If you don't like it-why do you keep coming back for more. 

I came in saying something nice; you stir up some shit. What is it with you?

Guest Rick-rat

The pin was something given only to those who physically worked on the truck, its was a symbol of appreciation.

Is that anything like the appreciation I got after I got the truck and worked very hard to get it legal and roadworthy and safe to drive? Not a thank you for all the work I did to fix everything that didn't get done or was only done just enough for it to go to Canby

you know,( the winner will receive a legal and driveable truck) as stated in the giveaway thread

Give my pin to Naner and sons as they were the only ones that could help me at all to fix these things

Yes, I am still very bitter about this

Is that anything like the appreciation I got after I got the truck and worked very hard to get it legal and roadworthy and safe to drive? Not a thank you for all the work I did to fix everything that didn't get done or was only done just enough for it to go to Canby

you know,( the winner will receive a legal and driveable truck) as stated in the giveaway thread

Give my pin to Naner and sons as they were the only ones that could help me at all to fix these things

Can we lock this thread, and sling turds in insomniacs?

There is and always will be a fundamental difference of opinion on the state of the truck when it was raffled off. Look, we built a truck in 6 months. We got it running, driving, stopping. Yes we ran out of time. That's what happens when you build a truck in 6 months on purely donated labor. When it came down to the wire, there was just a handful of locals busting their ass to get the truck to the show. We sacrificed countless hours.. literally working through the night FOR CHARITY. Not only that, but it was hand delivered.. for free to the owners door. Free meaning, Al paid for everything. 

We are sorry that you were so misfortuned to win a prize winning show truck.

/end thread.

• Like 8