2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have one of these for the truck if you guys think you want it.  Made for the truck.  It's a custom laser cut stainless Ratsun emblem.  I hope it was okay to make this since I didn’t ask permission to use the logo.  Its 2 5/8" wide by 3 5/8" tall.  Not sure where it will go, but I will bring it to the show if you guys want me to.  I'm still hopeful I can make it to the show.  I got my car tuned enough to drive but I have a main seal oil leak to fix and a cooling issue to work on before Sunday.

sorry for the large photo

20150609_191303_zps5dahstc4.jpg

• Like 4

I forgot it rocked my wheels for a bit! What a crazy transformation, great job to everyone who worked on it, I'm really glad I was able to help and learn off of this truck. Safe travels to everyone going out to Canby today, see all you rats tomorrow early am.

• Like 4

You did it Al!  Thank you to everyone involved in this truck.  Have a great time at Canby and please take lots of pictures/video and post them so us that could not attend can enjoy Canby also!

I'll do ya one better.. I'm going to try to live stream the raffle on YouTube for those who couldnt be here. Depending on cell reception at the fairgrounds and battery life.. I think it would be pretty cool.

• Like 5

Live view from day 1. 

This view is from the Canby give away booth. I'll stream until my batteries die!

If the link doesn't work then watch it on youtube. If that doesn't work.. then I stopped streaming. 

• Like 3