2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanker has to many nice toys...... This truck is for the people, the poor ratsun people like myself!!!!!!!

.... Who slaved away cleaning grimy engine parts ;)

I've never met Tank'.....but I'm part of the 'poor' crowd. Truck is too nice, so much tlc, gracious donations......i'd feel a little small if I was blessed with it. I'd probably sell it to Tank' and buy 1 or 5 trucks like the 66' 520 Denmarkboy has 4 sale(and have $$ left over!)!!

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

So ok I'm mr money bags. Now back to the truck..very nice job by all you guys emblem paint interior engine wiring all of it. I want all your babies.

I'm bringing 10 people to maximize my ticket purchases boys.. Sorry I want that truck.

when I win the truck you will soon see you don't have enough money to buy the truck, and never will

• Like 7

Ok kids the last build weekend has come , we are down to single digit days until canby .

So when your at canby and the guy next to you ( not a ratsun member ) says " this truck smells & looks like new " . You can tell him it is , and you know this because you got to watch , work , donated a part to make it happen . This part( Ratsun ) of the build is the glue that has made this build happen .  Ratsun guys/gals should stand up proud and canby , you guys/gals built this truck .  Thank you for letting me convince you to go on this crazy adventure ! 

I am back at it today already , having coffee and looking at the headliner . 

IMAG4782_zpskr08icln.jpg

• Like 6