2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say which day will generate more $$. Lots of people on Saturday that won't return on Sunday. Lots of people on Sunday, and most will stay for the show. Meaning more people who will likey buy ticket since you have to be present to win.

Lots of variables.. Both days are great. Sunday will be a special day though. :)

• Like 1

Just make enough to give to everyone.

I wish I could afford to give them away........

.......cuz I would if I could......

I don't make these.....and I don't even make a full buck on each sticker after postage......I live in The Bay.......

...........and it sucks ass as far as getting anything done at an affordable price........

I do this cuz people want them and no one else is doing it right now.......

People need their Ratsun stickers....... B)

• Like 3

I wish I could afford to give them away........

.......cuz I would if I could......

I don't make these.....and I don't even make a full buck on each sticker after postage......I live in The Bay.......

...........and it sucks ass as far as getting anything done at an affordable price........

I do this cuz people want them and no one else is doing it right now.......

People need their Ratsun stickers....... B)

I.Will gladly buy a few of those " datsun life " stickers . Or send me the pdf file and I will make you some pink ones ..

• Like 3

I'll bring drinks and ice to the work party on Sat. Everybody chime in on requests....I am a Pepsi drinker. If someone wants to bring a bottle of single malt/bourbon I will help make it disappear. I will need a ride again I think. Truck still not together. Pulling an all nighter tonight....neighbors might get a taste of open exhaust datto @ 5am.

Trophies @ canby: I have boxes and BOXES of trophies from my karting days(always up front). If it would help I could donate....would take 1000sqfoot trophy case for me show them all. DON'T KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS BUT TXT ME @ 541-606-2740.

Also have 2 partial cans of lighterfluid for the bbq so don't buy any. My Q is propane.

• Like 3

Truck should only go to someone who can hang the whole day anyways.......

.......then you know they really want it......

I usually bounce right after I get my award...

... in otherwords, I never leave :fu:

• Like 6

yeah i needs to be earlier in the day ... like  11 promote people getting there early and staying..... especially since u gotta be there

Dude you were there like 2 hours last year ..

There is always a pretty large crowd not just for the raffle but to congratulate the winners of the car show.. I'm sure with the incentive of the finding out who wins this beautiful truck you guys have put so much love into ,,, i bet the crowd size is going to be insane this year.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 4

I.Will gladly buy a few of those " datsun life " stickers . Or send me the pdf file and I will make you some pink ones ..

I do agree with denmarkboy! I want that one too! Not pink.

I'll have some of those by Canby........

• Like 2

...........I cleared out my inbox so I can't remember who wanted what after I ran out so please PM me again......

D25561BD-0E84-4B89-87FC-4FCFB61D49BE_zps

Sorry, I must have missed this somehow. How much are they? I would take two of all three. Datsun LIfe in white.

And I'll be there Saturday. I would come down Friday as well but the wife and I have plans.

• Like 2

I'll bring drinks and ice to the work party on Sat. Everybody chime in on requests....I am a Pepsi drinker. If someone wants to bring a bottle of single malt/bourbon I will help make it disappear. I will need a ride again I think. Truck still not together. Pulling an all nighter tonight....neighbors might get a taste of open exhaust datto @ 5am.

Trophies @ canby: I have boxes and BOXES of trophies from my karting days(always up front). If it would help I could donate....would take 1000sqfoot trophy case for me show them all. DON'T KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS BUT TXT ME @ 541-606-2740.

Also have 2 partial cans of lighterfluid for the bbq so don't buy any. My Q is propane.

• Like 2

propane BBQ are the only ones allowed and Liquor is forbiden but over looked 

out of site out of mind 

bring a cup 

• Like 1