2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who's name is listed on Denmark Boy's list of donors and contributors can have a Ratsun hat listed here for $10. (follow the same instructions and I will deliver at Canby, or figure out the shipping.... which I didn't want to do, but will just for this  :sneaky: )

This is pretty much the coolest fucking thing I think I have ever seen on here and I feel like an ass for having missed this entire thread until just yesterday. 

Sweet!! :thumbup:

Monies sent......

• Like 1

Anyone who's name is listed on Denmark Boy's list of donors and contributors can have a Ratsun hat listed here for $10. (follow the same instructions and I will deliver at Canby, or figure out the shipping.... which I didn't want to do, but will just for this :sneaky: )

This is pretty much the coolest fucking thing I think I have ever seen on here and I feel like an ass for having missed this entire thread until just yesterday.

PM sent!

• Like 1

Anyone who's name is listed on Denmark Boy's list of donors and contributors can have a Ratsun hat listed here for $10. (follow the same instructions and I will deliver at Canby, or figure out the shipping.... which I didn't want to do, but will just for this  :sneaky: )  YOU ARE WELCOME TO PAY AT CANBY, BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU AT LEAST LET ME KNOW YOUR SIZE SO THAT I BRING ENOUGH TO COVER YOU :)

Also, the hats are not ready yet, so those of you that will need one shipped, it will likely not go out until shortly after Canby weekend. 

Paypal sent, forgot to say what size. I'll probably need a large, but not sure exactly just how big of a head I have :lol: 

• Like 1

Paypal sent, forgot to say what size. I'll probably need a large, but not sure exactly just how big of a head I have :lol:

Since you're local, you're welcome to stop by at some point if you want to try one on.  I have a M/L at home that I ran as a sample..... or you can go try some hats on at a store locally to you and see what fits and let me know :)

• Like 2

Since you're local, you're welcome to stop by at some point if you want to try one on.  I have a M/L at home that I ran as a sample..... or you can go try some hats on at a store locally to you and see what fits and let me know :)

Cool, I'll pm you when I have a minute to figure out when I could stop by. :)

• Like 1

I appreciate all of you guys thanking me, but I feel like it's the least I could do after finding out about this so late and not being able to offer anything to the truck for the project.  You guys are amazing and this is exactly what communities should be about.  Everyone has their opinions and there is always bullshit.... almost like any typical family..... but it's so rad to see a group come together for a cause.  And big kudos to Denmarkboy for having an awesome vision and spearheading a pretty daunting task such as this.  :thumbup:

• Like 10

Dude 500 buck a month for a unit, 600 if you want a lift. Soooo yeah 600 monthly.. yeah little much but still. This is the only one of its kind I'm pretty sure and it's in Spanaway tacoma area. Got a few friends there. Some of the sickest shit I've seen there.

Mine isn't a 69'GTX(car on lift)but I am the second owner. 1st night I had it(1998) it turned over 100k @110mph with a hot blonde sitting beside me.......all zeros across the odometer. Have window sticker, build sheet, original bank loan papers all records since new. Daily driver for 30k. 1st year of the 'LA' series 318. Parked 2003...needs front end rebuild and brakes. Factory drum-non power, doing 4 wheel disk conversion when I have $. Can u believe I got 19.2mpg between eug-portland driving 70+ whole trip one time I checked!

I got 10 of them..lol

Wait I want just 1 of them

Plymouth.jpg

20150520_172831_zpsivc1mbzx.jpg

This is just one of the units.
The guy I was talking to who owns these does pin striping next door in a deff unit.
I was watching him for a few hours.

• Like 1