2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Well I sent a donation because this is an epic cause, but I couldn't figure out how to send as a gift, there wasn't an option?  Anyway, looking good!

thanks , every little bit helps ..

I was telling the guys yesterday , there are 2 things I will have to get used to after this is over . !st is I wont know what to do on Saturdays , I've had people here every Saturday for 5 months . The 2nd thing is BBQ's , I have 16 so far this year !  We did do a couple burger and pizza parties .. But Is there such a thing as to much BBQ? 

• Like 7
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the Rat&Wrenches sticker was going on the end of the filter??

I'm bringing another up to Canby so we can switch it out.....that one is scratched anyways.....

.......and the sticker just don't look right on the side.....

• Like 2

Thought the Rat&Wrenches sticker was going on the end of the filter??

I'm bringing another up to Canby so we can switch it out.....that one is scratched anyways.....

.......and the sticker just don't look right on the side.....

That was on purpose, if you put it on the end it's not visible at all.

• Like 2

Meh......almost like it better without it......doesn't look right.....

.......it's already got it on the oil cap anyways.......

two-cents.jpg

I dont think we can put enough ratsun.net stuff on the truck .. at least in these cool little ways . 

And I do have a smaller sticker for the of the filter , we can swap it out and canby .  

• Like 3

All you have to do is ask Luke. I love the mesh wheels your selling. Still have them? 

It makes the truck !       Anyone need a sweet looking seat or . . ?  Hit Todd up ! 

2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zps

As for this statement here, I couldn't agree more. The work done was outstanding! If I could afford to have some panels made, Todd would definitely be doing the work. 

• Like 5

was a good day of work, happy to have been able to come down and help and meet jester and danielc, and see the few that i had met already. whoever gets this truck is a lucky person, so much work is going into little things as well as the big things. was nice seeing all the glass save the windshield in the truck. and draker did a lot of sanding, had mom watch the video posted by al today and i was trying to figure out the background noises between draker sanding and the "bench grinder"

• Like 3

Thanks for the props guys! Much appreciated! The seat looks good in the truck! The gray works and the stripe is a good touch....although I followed the curve of the pattern at the top....wish I would have just made it totally straight....

• Like 1

Thanks for the props guys! Much appreciated! The seat looks good in the truck! The gray works and the stripe is a good touch....although I followed the curve of the pattern at the top....wish I would have just made it totally straight....

i need to get the seats in my room to you one of these days. after test fit in the truck of course

• Like 2

FUCK YEAH!!!  That thing is looking hella sweet!  If I win it, I'm going to need to seriously revamp the other side of the garage because it won't be driven in winter!  I may well put a towbar on the wagon.  (Was thinking about doing it anyway for the race Maxima, lol)

• Like 3

Another great work party , with a bunch of great people , thanks to Hobospyder , DanielC , Jester , Draker , Rhino13 ..... & Crazy Harold for cheering us on !

What do I gotta do to get all of ya across town to work on my projects? Never knew there were so many Datsun nuts like me,.you-all almost make me feel normal! Rock -On U guys, wish I was w/yaz givin' love to the 521. BROWNIE #3 re-assembly in active process.

• Like 1

What do I gotta do to get all of ya across town to work on my projects? Never knew there were so many Datsun nuts like me,.you-all almost make me feel normal! Rock -On U guys, wish I was w/yaz givin' love to the 521. BROWNIE #3 re-assembly in active process.

organize a work party. i'm thinking i might need a few myself in the next year

• Like 1

You guys are kickin' ass.  Keep up the good work'

Oh by the way Al Hate to tel you but you need to ad another name to the donation list,  Gene Knight donated the 2 amber, 2 red marker light lenses and the 4 chrome rings for them he even paid for the shipping,  I have never known Gene to donate anything so this is really special!  LOL

Also if there is something else that you need let me know as I will be shipping the correct heater part on Tuesday.  Please do not return anything you have extra please Keep all spares denmarkboy if you do not use it personally I will bet you knows someone that can.

We need more Oics and Videos!!!  LOL

• Like 1