The problem is it ISN'T a cover.  It's more indicative of how our society is becoming unraveled.  After November, whether either one of them wins, we may have some severe problems in this country.  Not to mention, look at the last two black guys killed.  One was on the ground in handcuffs or scuffling, and they fucking shot him point blank.  The other guy was in the car, not even out of the car, no gun anywhere I saw, but they shot his ass point blank too.

Whether right or wrong, you shouldn't be shot dead in your car during a traffic stop nor on the front steps of a quickie mart just for being slightly belligerent.  Step back and look, things are really REALLY fucked up!  I don't understand it.  Are we not training the police well?  I'm mostly happy with my law enforcement in Spokane and Cheney, but the rest of the country has me worried.  And now someone is targeting cops in Texas as vengeance?  This has the potential to get very violent very quickly.  Something that is not good.  And the two idiots vying for the presidency aren't going to help things.

As I said, watch your asses!  Rome fell, the US is not immune to the possibility. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true. If the police commission/department doesn't reprimand officers more, I'd worry that the public would step in to do the job. Compounding the issue. Police unions should be removed in my opinion, but just reasoned with will work. Discipline bad cops. Remove bad cops. There are by far enough good ones to keep order. But the shit ones shine like diamonds.

• Like 3

It's true. If the police commission/department doesn't reprimand officers more, I'd worry that the public would step in to do the job. Compounding the issue. Police unions should be removed in my opinion, but just reasoned with will work. Discipline bad cops. Remove bad cops. There are by far enough good ones to keep order. But the shit ones shine like diamonds.

They don't need to be reprimanded more.these to recent incidents are what as known as "good shootings".I'm not referring to Dallas.

Open your eyes, Matt.....this is classic political driven cacamania designed to take our attention from what's about to blindside us.

News is news. If it bleeds... it leads. SMH.

They don't need to be reprimanded more.these to recent incidents are what as known as "good shootings".I'm not referring to Dallas.

...again. SMH.

• Like 1

It all seems to come down to if you just listen to what the officer tells you you won't get shot.

The guy in the car, seriously fucked up situation, concealed carry permit holder, alerted the officer he was armed then started teaching for his wallet, which is near his holstered firearm and he got shot.

I am a concealed carry permit holder and carry all the time, the last time I was armed when I was pulled to officer had me step out of the vehicle HE upholstered my firearm, unloaded it then let me get my wallet and I went a way with just a warning. Please if you conceal carry, let the officer know before you do anything and wait for instruction. I know in Washington state if they have already run your plate they know you have a cpl and may be a little edgy.

• Like 1

It all seems to come down to if you just listen to what the officer tells you you won't get shot.

The guy in the car, seriously fucked up situation, concealed carry permit holder, alerted the officer he was armed then started teaching for his wallet, which is near his holstered firearm and he got shot.

I am a concealed carry permit holder and carry all the time, the last time I was armed when I was pulled to officer had me step out of the vehicle HE upholstered my firearm, unloaded it then let me get my wallet and I went a way with just a warning. Please if you conceal carry, let the officer know before you do anything and wait for instruction. I know in Washington state if they have already run your plate they know you have a cpl and may be a little edgy.

Chalk this incident down as another "play stupid games, win stupid prices" I had a feeling there was more to it than initially reported by the media.....they immediately victimized him and pulled out the race card, the piece of shit media should be held accountable for the "retaliation" that lead to dead officers THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INCIDENT IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STATE!!!

• Like 3

If you take the training, this should be covered. Although.... to be fair some training courses are better than others. It was covered in mine.

• Like 1

The problem is it ISN'T a cover.  It's more indicative of how our society is becoming unraveled.  After November, whether either one of them wins, we may have some severe problems in this country.  Not to mention, look at the last two black guys killed.  One was on the ground in handcuffs or scuffling, and they fucking shot him point blank.  The other guy was in the car, not even out of the car, no gun anywhere I saw, but they shot his ass point blank too.

Whether right or wrong, you shouldn't be shot dead in your car during a traffic stop nor on the front steps of a quickie mart just for being slightly belligerent.  Step back and look, things are really REALLY fucked up!  I don't understand it.  Are we not training the police well?  I'm mostly happy with my law enforcement in Spokane and Cheney, but the rest of the country has me worried.  And now someone is targeting cops in Texas as vengeance?  This has the potential to get very violent very quickly.  Something that is not good.  And the two idiots vying for the presidency aren't going to help things.

As I said, watch your asses!  Rome fell, the US is not immune to the possibility. 

He was shot dead because the police received a call that a man was threatening people with a gun. They showed up and tried to detain him with non-violent methods (tasers) but he resisted so they tackled him.  His right arm was under the front bumper of the car and they couldn't restrain him. He continuously reached fire the pistol in his right side pocket and because they couldn't control him or get control of his weapon they were forced to use deadly force. They initially shot him 3 times, but he continued to try to reach for his gun so they were forced to shoot him again. 

Turns out this asshole was not only on probation and not permitted to carry a firearm, but was also a registered sex offender and had a history of charges from public intimidation, aggravated assault, domestic abuse, etc. 

It's fair to say you 'shouldn't' be killed in front of a convenience store but when you push your luck and act as he did it becomes evident very quickly that you are likely to be killed, and rightfully so. I'd rather Alton be killed while resisting arrest than two officers be killed because they were afraid to use necessary lethal force.

And yeah you can blame Obama, he know that only further pressing the racial issues in America will further divide us and like always, we will miss what's happening in the grand scheme of things. Rather than saying "we shouldn't rush to judgement until we know the facts" he plays off of everyone's fears.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it's quite strange that less than 48 hours after the state department re-opens the hillary clinton investigation that this occurs.

• Like 6

He continuously reached fire the pistol in his right side pocket and because they couldn't control him or get control of his weapon they were forced to use deadly force.

I didn't see this on any of the videos. Not to say it didn't happen.. I just couldn't confirm it. I didn't research it either. Do you have a source?

The rest of it, yeah.. total truth. Don't resist.. especially while carrying a weapon.

• Like 1

I didn't see this on any of the videos. Not to say it didn't happen.. I just couldn't confirm it. I didn't research it either. Do you have a source?

The rest of it, yeah.. total truth. Don't resist.. especially while carrying a weapon.

You can see it in the original videos and there were some witness accounts posted online (not sure where I saw them right now) but you can clearly see it in the videos. I'd rather not show them here though... NSFW.

• Like 1

no, its because guys like you, we are in this shit hole!!  you owe me this you owe me that blah blah blah FUCK!

now you owe me an thank you... and a spring roll 

Typical Bernie-onimics you young people seem to love so much...............You ask me to watch video ,, i do so very intently ,, but when i go ask for what i have earned i hear there will be no 6 minutes ,, most likely because you already gave MY 6 minutes to 9 other members ever though they did not even click on video..

On the spring roll thing.. and unlike your hope-y change guy ,, i cannot give you something i do not have,,, But you know in your mutherfucken heart ,, even as old as i am,, if you showed up here at 11:30 at night wanting me to go with you to get a springroll,,,,,,,,,, i would probably go ..

• Like 2

What i should have demanded was you use Oregon-locos-enomiics ... It's where i get help from others to watch video ,, only watch  half-assed ,,, not even  finish watching video ,,  then afterwards say i deserve the whole 55:17 back because i am entitled to them and would be the only one that would ever really truly cherish those minutes ,, then turn around and resale those minutes for a profit.... 

Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,, i wanna use that method next time

• Like 1