• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry but I represent the facts and not the hype and lies around blm.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28107/

Black Harvard economist finds no racial bias in officer-involved shootings

So now the academic elites you shit all over suddenly hold the facts?  I have no dog in this fight CSL. I pointed BLM out as an example of how prejudice Black and White people see this issue differently. 

What you fail to understand is a study like this does not constitute fact in any way shape, or form. It is simply an analysis of the data collected. The only source of data used in Fryer's analysis was internal police reports of officer involved shootings. If police racial bias was not a controlled variable in the collection of this data, it is tainted, and so the validity, (closest thing you'll get to truth) of Fryer's findings is nil, and he would be the fist to acknowledge this. 

The title of his study should read: Black Harvard Economist Finds Internal Police Reports Show No Racial Bias In Officer-Involved Shootings. Both sides throw this garbage around and people eat it up like pancakes.

So who represents the facts and not the hype and lies now? 

So now the academic elites you shit all over suddenly hold the facts?  I have no dog in this fight CSL. I pointed BLM out as an example of how prejudice Black and White people see this issue differently. 

What you fail to understand is a study like this does not constitute fact in any way shape, or form. It is simply an analysis of the data collected. The only source of data used in Fryer's analysis was internal police reports of officer involved shootings. If police racial bias was not a controlled variable in the collection of this data, it is tainted, and so the validity, (closest thing you'll get to truth) of Fryer's findings is nil, and he would be the fist to acknowledge this. 

The title of his study should read: Black Harvard Economist Finds Internal Police Reports Show No Racial Bias In Officer-Involved Shootings. Both sides throw this garbage around and people eat it up like pancakes.

He said pancakes

• Like 1

Paradime's All Mercan Sour Dough Pan Cakes:

Make the night before

3cups Crusty's Pan Cake mix (any mix will do really)

1 tsp baking powder

1 1/2 tsp salt

2 tsp Cream of tarter 

2 eggs

1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt 

Add enough milk to make batter (lumps no problem). DO NOT OVER MIX.

Fridge over night. May need to add more milk to thin out. 

• Like 1

not worth the argument.

did someone say pancakes?

• Like 1

REAL SYRUP! No bull shit fake syrup.

Shit, don't egg on the Canadians. By "REAL" I assume you mean Aunt Jemima.  :rolleyes:

Personally I like the Maple Agave blend a Trader Joe's. 

13645352_10154438148821336_4843838282095

G.W. Bush also read to a crowd at the Dallas memorial service for the seven slain police officers. "Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions." Public relations firm working hard on Bush's character cleansing. 

• Like 4