• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Shits unraveling as power is about to trade hands, and neither candidate has hands big enough, or clean enough to hold it. Prediction, NO ONE IS GOING TO GET WHAT THEY WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR. 

• Like 1

The whole world is going to hell and a handbasket.  But I sold some wheels yesterday and spent the extra money on groceries for a new soup recipe last night and a couple of boxes of .45 ammo.  Today, Rose learns how to shoot at the indoor range!  And there was gratuitous sex last night and this morning. :)  Hope she doesn't see this post!  Hehe.

• Like 2

The whole world is going to hell and a handbasket.  But I sold some wheels yesterday and spent the extra money on groceries for a new soup recipe last night and a couple of boxes of .45 ammo.  Today, Rose learns how to shoot at the indoor range!  And there was gratuitous sex last night and this morning. :)  Hope she doesn't see this post!  Hehe.

.... and that my friend was all possible cuz merica 

• Like 2

I'm gonna say it: Something doesn't make sense about the shooter and maybe I'm just over thinking it.....but the original claims from the officers involved were that there were multiple shooters (2-4 is what the officers involved stated.) Now they caught the shooter out of public eyes and blew him up with a bomb disposal unit? Now they say that he acted alone...

Sounds like some Hillary Clinton bullshit if you ask me.

• Like 3

I'm gonna say it: Something doesn't make sense about the shooter and maybe I'm just over thinking it.....but the original claims from the officers involved were that there were multiple shooters (2-4 is what the officers involved stated.) Now they caught the shooter out of public eyes and blew him up with a bomb disposal unit? Now they say that he acted alone...

They (police) probably thought there were multiple shooters while in the heat of the moment.That robot was an awesome way to end the situation.I hope the robots ok.

• Like 2

It's known as the 'fog of war'. In an extremely intense battle, your situation becomes more and more unclear. Put yourself there. Guy next to you gets it, bullets flying, dozens of shots and echos, no idea where the shooter(s)? is/are, no or little protection, two more people falling around you and your position is seriously in doubt.

During the mop up and search anyone found is a suspect and held for questioning.

• Like 2

What I would like to know is how the shooter knew about the route the protest was following.. 

It wasn't publicly disclosed. Only city officials and the Organisers knew the route. 

How did the shooter prep without prior knowledge of where to be? 

• Like 1

Robot killing is not okay. This level of disconnect is dangerous for citizens. The action wasn't bad in and of itself, but the example it set, as well as the end game of that direction is extremely unsettling. Law enforcement should not be armed with military level weaponry. And he may be a despicable shit whom I have no remorse for, but that robot could have easily dispensed sedative gas. Criminals should be tried in court, and justice served as our constitution intended.

• Like 1

What I would like to know is how the shooter knew about the route the protest was following.. 

It wasn't publicly disclosed. Only city officials and the Organisers knew the route. 

How did the shooter prep without prior knowledge of where to be? 

It's not a military or state secret. Bound to be leaks, so what? The police would have known. The barricades might have given it away... not that important except to police.

Robot killing is not okay. This level of disconnect is dangerous for citizens. The action wasn't bad in and of itself, but the example it set, as well as the end game of that direction is extremely unsettling. Law enforcement should not be armed with military level weaponry. And he may be a despicable shit whom I have no remorse for, but that robot could have easily dispensed sedative gas. Criminals should be tried in court, and justice served as our constitution intended.

The level of disconnect is dangerous for citizens living in Iraq and Afghanistan too.

• Like 2

Sedative gas ?  :rofl:  why waste our money on a long drawn out trial when we can serve justice quickly ? This was a planned assasination of innocent men.He succeeded and then justice was served.Why keep risking lives to capture him alive ?

• Like 1

Sedative gas ?  :rofl:  why waste our money on a long drawn out trial when we can serve justice quickly ? This was a planned assasination of innocent men.He succeeded and justice was served.Why keep risking lives to capture him alive ?

The idiot said that he had booby trapped the garage with explosives!  If you were the officer in charge, how many of your troopers will you kill in order to get this asshole an all to expensive lawyer, which the taxpayers will pay for?  He made his threat, the police took him at his word, they took the most appropriate action!  By the way, reports alledge that bomb making components were found in his home.

If you weren't there, don't second guess the decisions that had to be made under stress.

Sedative gas?  And give him an out that it was not administered under the direct supervision of a fully qualified and locally authorized operating room technician?  Or a certified anestheoligist?  And what about the sterility of the locale?  A less than observant "officer of the court" lawyer could stretch this out 50 years until all participants were dead.

• Like 3

Geez. Think three or four moves ahead. Robots are a bad idea. He may well have deserved what he got, but we do not, nor should we empower police to act as judge and jury. Their lives were in danger. So they will get away with it. But they had numbers and position on the perp. Lethal and non lethal force would have difinitively ended the confrontation. They CHOSE lethal. And while that tickles our vengeance and justice nerve endings, it should not be the job of our police. That is the job of our courts. And waste our court/lawyer time??? Fuck that! How often do we have a fucking sniper shooting cops? This is not abuse of the justice system. There is plenty of that going on, so stop all of the waste. This is not it.

You guys stand on your fucking soap boxes declaring the infallibility of the constitution, well read the fucking section of the judicial branch and stop shitting on it. Or is that little inconvenient section not rubbing your cocks right?

• Like 2