• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Is what it is.

Until the people actually take action; this is the status quo.

I don't see Trump winning the WH either. The system will not let that happen even with an overwhelming margin a victory he will not take the seat. The embedded players will do as much as they can to retain the power that is currently held. Lots of cross line handshaking going on right now.

None of the outcome is in the interests of the people in the nation. There is a plan for where this nation is headed and by the look of it nothing is going to derail this plan.

• Like 1

Anyone notice the headlines today?

Hillary was given a clear pass by the FBI.

No charges are recommended and they chalked it up to just pure carelessness.

Case over and all books closed.

Just reading about in news here - 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-06/clinton-email-probe-fbi-to-recommend-no-charges-director-says/7572206

This is a good example of what it looks like when you're paid up with the right people OR if like J.Edgar Hoover - have sufficient blackmail quality dirt on the same right people.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Anyone notice the headlines today?

Hillary was given a clear pass by the FBI.

No charges are recommended and they chalked it up to just pure carelessness.

Case over and all books closed.

Thinking of changing my name to Clinton so I can also get away with murder.

• Like 2

There's way too much at stake to withdraw from the process, but clearly neither of these ingrown butt hairs have our best interests in mind. The election process is a corporate sponsored game of three card monte with our safety, and trillions of $ in imaginary currency on the line.  As long as corporate $ is making up the rules, I'm actively campaigning against the whole fucking game. No matter how righteous and honorable anyone thinks their card choice is, by choosing it, they're investing in a losing hand.

• Like 2

Some of you may not like the system and whats been going on but not voting for anybody is not going to fix anything.No vote is a vote for Clinton.Voting for Trump is the lesser of two evils.At least he's not fully immersed in political corruption yet.

Some of you may not like the system and whats been going on but not voting for anybody is not going to fix anything.No vote is a vote for Clinton.Voting for Trump is the lesser of two evils.At least he's not fully immersed in political corruption yet.

I'm not sure about that, until the trumpet proves otherwise.....to me.....he's in the Clinton cartel....this whole election cycle is designed to be the dagger to our constitution, I fear the worst is yet to come....

• Like 2

No, he has his own corporate corruption to immerse himself in. I'm not voting for either.

• Like 1

what an idiot..

anyone who believes either one is capable is part of the problem, 

llevar la revolution  

Viva la revolution

And you think im an idiot.You're part of the problem ! Have you ever voted ?  Just who do you think is capable ? you dont have an answer for that do you ?

No, he has his own corporate corruption to immerse himself in. I'm not voting for either.

Irony :

a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony.

• Like 2