• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these  fucking laws make any sense and seem very poorly worded with no real answers. They are not very clear on 80% builds. Can they have a bullet button or not? Since they are home made and require no registration, does all this apply? 

Can't wait to see what kind of challenges are going to be filed! Until I know better, they can kiss my ass!

I love California, but they are sure making hard for me to want to stay here. Fucking Liberal Fuck Wads!! 

• Like 2

California expanded their definition of assault weapon.

As of 2001

12276.1 (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following: A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following: A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon. A thumbhole stock.Jan 1, 2000

Add broader defining factors and you can legally ban anything.... Technically any weapon with a manual bolt action, extended magazine, and pistol grip could be considered an assault weapon under these California state qualifications.

Remington_Defense_CSR_Concealable_Sniper

Regardless....it's all unconstitutional....somehow liberals always get away with it.....hence...Obama care penalties to those who don't buy insurance....democrats say fuck you to our constitution and the libtards are ok with it.....hence why I call them libtards.

• Like 2

There's plenty of legal non-assault weapons to choose from. Get one of those. Everyone wants a V8 HEMI... settle for a 327.

If it's my right to have any drive train I choose, I will get the V10 if I want or a diesel or whichever power plant I want. 

Especially considering my right to my drive train "Shall not be infringed"

• Like 4

Not considered a machine gun nor automatic weapon since

It has a hand crank.

MIN01a%20gatling.jpg

Of course, the later Electric Gatling with a battery pack in the caison would be a "Machine Gun" since it would keep firing as long as the "trigger" was depressed.  GE used an original Electric Gatling with slightly goosed up gearing at the Concept Demonstration firing for the modern Gatling gun for helicopters and Wart Hogs behind drapery.  I have heard rumors that it fired 6000 rounds per minute rate.  I wasn't there so cannot vouch for this number.  The Ordnance folks were astounded to discover the age of the demonstrator firearm.  It went a long way to answering the manufacturably question mark.

• Like 2

Anyone notice the headlines today?

Hillary was given a clear pass by the FBI.

No charges are recommended and they chalked it up to just pure carelessness.

Case over and all books closed.

• Like 3