Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, but this?

p_2.gif

6 months for a viable third party candidate to sweep in and .... Ah shit, then what? Washington's power establishment thieves who would eat them alive.

More and more I see the absolute train wreck ahead as the only way to fix the problems and end the disinformation age. 

• Like 1

More and more I see the absolute train wreck ahead as the only way to fix the problems and end the disinformation age. 

Hate to be that guy but the train wreck does not lead to any fix. Just opens up new levels to the downward fall of our nation.

Best to enjoy the times we have now

• Like 2

I understand what you're saying Blist. Most people are content to just go along for the ride though. They actually think Trump or Hillary can and will right the train. It's obvious that corruption and unchecked greed are systemic throughout all branches of Government, the banking system, the free market, not to mention the distribution of wealth has never been so far out of balance. This is unsustainable, but we can't even afford to slow this train with a .25% hike in the prime rate for fear it will stall flat on the tracks. So accept it or not, the wreck is unavoidable at this point. All it will take is a hard enough bend in the track. It may be Pollyanna thinking, but I am optimist that out of the rubble we may learn once again, the Constitution only works when we are in charge of our Government, not the other way around. I just hope there's a constitution left. 

Greed is in charge and no President can change that.

I believe it tears people like Bill Gates apart inside knowing how bad we need change in the way our country is run but if he tries even with all his power they will crush his empire. So he focus on things he can change without laying on the train tracks to do it.

I don't study this stuff, just what I believe

• Like 3

I understand what you're saying Blist. Most people are content to just go along for the ride though. They actually think Trump or Hillary can and will right the train. It's obvious that corruption and unchecked greed are systemic throughout all branches of Government, the banking system, the free market, not to mention the distribution of wealth has never been so far out of balance. This is unsustainable, but we can't even afford to slow this train with a .25% hike in the prime rate for fear it will stall flat on the tracks. So accept it or not, the wreck is unavoidable at this point. All it will take is a hard enough bend in the track. It may be Pollyanna thinking, but I am optimist that out of the rubble we may learn once again, the Constitution only works when we are in charge of our Government, not the other way around. I just hope there's a constitution left. 

The sky has fallen

Yah, but this?

p_2.gif

6 months for a viable third party candidate to sweep in and .... Ah shit, then what? Washington's power establishment thieves who would eat them alive.

The "appeal" of a third party is like Teddy Rosevelt's Bull Moose Party.  He blew the power of the oposition and handed the election to the Democrats! Third Party so called candidates only guarantee a dilution of the opposition votes against the unpopular dominant party.  It's like voting for the Republican candidate [who ever he was that year] against FDR in 1944!  I remember the radio  stations [remember what they were?] breaking when it was announced that FDR had died and the hapless VP Harry S Truman was left to find all about the Manhattan Project,  So we disapointed all the displaced Central European scientists who were primarily backing this effort and thought only of Hitler and Germany and carried on the project and bombed Japan instead of Berlin!  Thank you New Mexico. Hiroshima and Nagasaki!  My only regret is that the Domestic Japanese survivors of Nagasaki got a MUCH better after market care than the Allied POWs who were exposed to the same exposure and fall-out yet got almost no folllow on care!  The "Hiroshima Maidens" [google it] got more publicity and medical attention than the US. Aussie and British POWs also affected by the Nagasaki Blast!  No one even mentions that there were major POW camps in the vicinity of Nagasaki!

• Like 1

Chris Christie... what a sad pathetic biscuit eating lap dog of a politician.

i like how you always pick him out of the bunch.    He's not a bad person, just a good ol hometown buffet politician

• Like 2

So....the Clinton mob is at it again.....wtf was Bill doing in the plane of the head of his wife's investigations????.....this was a classic Clinton calculated move in order to stir the pot and force Lynch to step down and delay the criminal investigation for after the election....don't think otherwise....this was calculated, folks!

So....the Clinton mob is at it again.....wtf was Bill doing in the plane of the head of his wife's investigations????.....this was a classic Clinton calculated move in order to stir the pot and force Lynch to step down and delay the criminal investigation for after the election....don't think otherwise....this was calculated, folks!

What do you think he was doing ? he's a horny old man.He's banging the shit out her ! 

• Like 2

Seriously,Clinton meeting Lynch like that and talking about grandchildren is bullshit.It had to an influencing conversation about the email thing.Lynch should be in hot water for even talking with Bill Clinton.

Congratulations Californians....Jerry Brown has signed a bill to take some of your guns! Viva el comunismo! US constitution is just another roll of toilet paper!

I read about this but saw nothing about TAKING away guns.

Congratulations Californians....Jerry Brown has signed a bill to take some of your guns! Viva el comunismo! US constitution is just another roll of toilet paper!

Fuck California!

• Like 6