Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The US Election

If Hillary Clinton is elected, it will be the first time in history
that two U.S. Presidents have slept with each other.

If Donald Trump wins, it will be the first time in history that a
billionaire moves into public housing vacated by a black family.

• Like 5

The US Election

If Hillary Clinton is elected, it will be the first time in history

that two U.S. Presidents have slept with each other.

Yes first time, but not for many many years

This excludes gang violence, if anyone is worried about those number skewing the stats....   No gun law on the planet would curb gang violence numbers. Just like no law against drugs would stop them either.

• Like 3

What directly the fuck??? :) :D :lol: :rofl: :crying: I peed myself.

The X Files... I want to believe!!!!!

Stick to this century, you weren't there for WWl or WW ll so you can only go by written or secondhand accounts, you know, the ones you say are bullshit. A conspiricy nut is someone who fails horribly at being impartial, you see only what you want to see, what supports your theory. EVERYONE knew there was going to be war with Japan. You're using hindsight to predict past events. Did Oswald act alone??? You know, all the conspiracy nuts have fucked it up so bad that I just don't know. Probably. Lots of guilty people get off from (un)reasonable doubt. It was a sniper rifle and he was a trained Marine, allegedly. Maybe he was better than your professionals?

This is where you say I'm part of the conspiracy to cover everything up. Nope, like Willard Vandiver I'm from Missouri

Mike, it's easy to just write someone off as stupid or a nut. I'm neither, nor would I suggest you're part of any conspiracy. Two reasons, I don't know you same as you don't know me(however, you see fit to judge me), and I'm impartial. I'm actually quite a skeptic, but if it walks, looks, and quacks...it's usually a fuckin duck.

I now have to point out your glaring lack of firearms knowledge. Oswalds "sniper rifle" was a shitty, rack grade(worst shape, worst accurate, most abused) carcano 91/38. So it was the shittiest example of a shitty hard to cycle rifle never made in sniper format. He was just a grunt, not a trained sniper. Those are facts, undisputed. The Lusitania was repainted to match a military vessel that was the same model, undisputed fact. Government memos obtained by the freedom of information act show interceptions of Japanese transmissions pertaining to Pearl Harbor, undisputed fact. You can put them into whatever category you like and I'm not about to insult you in the slightest, best part of America is the right to discuss and disagree. I will, however, go off on those that insult or attack me for stating my opinion.

• Like 1

Clinton and Trump are such polarizing candidates, both political tribes have barricaded themselves so deeply in their ideological bunkers they have become blind to how deeply flawed their own candidates really are. More and more, it's becoming an obstructionist election where people aren't voting for a candidate, but voting to keep the other out. As an independent with a passionate distrust of power, this shit is gut wrenching to watch. Morons rally around these two $ saturated anal warts, throw their party's complementary doo doo favors at each other while power continues to stack the deck against them. I appreciate and value the differences between liberal and conservative mind sets, but the Democrat and Republican parties have twisted this way of thinking inside out to make it fit their corporate contributors agenda.

Last night, Democrats staged a well orchestrated publicity stunt by breaking the rules of the house of representatives  to interrupt and block proceeder, trying to force two gun control bills to a debate on the house floor. They knew this was safe and would play well in the publics eye, because the bills (No Fly, No Buy, and Closing the Gun Show Loop Hole), have 85% public support. Then like the political robots they are, the Republicans played right into the DNC's slimy hands.  Ryan forced quick 15 minute votes on multiple bills, so they could close up shop two days early. Republicans may have held to the letter of the law by shutting off CSpan cameras, turning off the light, and locking the protesting Democrats inside, but it gave the Democrats a huge publicity whore coup. They streamed their dramatic pirate video straight to the news while the GOP was escaping out the back door to avoid upsetting the gun lobby.  Magically a bunch of "bipartisan" protesters gathered outside in support (at 3am) while Senators came in and out to pose "with the people".  Watch how Trump and Hillary use this kind of divisive crap to avoid talking about their "plan" to run the country.  

I watched Fox and MSNBC all night and you can imagine what the coverage was like. MSNBC was playing it like it was the next American revolution. Showed all the grandstanding speeches and sucking each other's dicks for standing up for the will of the people. Fox on the other hand didn't even mention it. I mean zero coverage. This is what our democracy looks like. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. Why would you buy into this crap by choosing a side? Seriously, I don't get it.

Clkz4SoUsAAINZu.jpg

I dont think these numbers are real.Chance of death by gun .01025 rounded off a little would be lets say .0103,now if i remember my math correctly that means 103 out of 10,000 will die by gun ? some one please correct me if im wrong.

I dont think these numbers are real.Chance of death by gun .01025 rounded off a little would be lets say .0103,now if i remember my math correctly that means 103 out of 10,000 will die by gun ? some one please correct me if im wrong.

It's %, so 1.03 in 10,000 .1% is 1/1000 .01 is 1/10,000

• Like 1