• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes no sense.No such thing as right or wrong ? If you're reffering to the Sandy Hook thing it did happen,to deny that fact is ridiculous.Its not my opinion it happened,its fact.Here's why i see it this way,im not a paranoid anti government wackjob that lives under a rock.Please note im not name calling just stating what im not.

You fucking right wing wacko!!!!!!

/me runs

• Like 1

Obama supporters despite his lies and deception....how's that transparency promise and pillar of his campaigns looking now?

Oops!....I just described the libtards, my bad!

Liberals are those who voted and support Bernie...I respect those folks.

• Like 1

While we're at it...let me elaborate on Trump....he's NOT a conservative despite his effort to convince voters, socially he's all over the place and fiscally he's arguably a liberal at best, look at how he used and milked the system, not conservative by any means, the only reason he's where he is now is because he successfully exploited the anger in the American people and turned it to a historical campaign leaving behind true conservatives....say what you want about Trump, the man is a master opportunist, I don't know how that will work out if he wins the presidency.....I really don't, your guess is as good as any, our other option is....Hillary.....more of the same.

What a joke, worst election cycle ever...

• Like 5

True,

Also, I guess there are many groups that like Bernie Sanders, the older geezers are almost way way old school conservatives. Pre bush, Reagun.

The only difference is that Bernie doesnt link his distrust of the govment to any social anxiety, or fear redereck like Reagun or Trump. All three sound conservative in there campaign. imshfo

Awe, she don't like to be teased after being a dick for no reason.

Flatties = flatlanders, pretty self explanatory

"The Ville" is a local nickname for my home town, up in the mountains where there's fresh air to breathe.

Back of a caddilic? Damn, so whitty, who writes that shit for you? I'm crying it's so funny and original.

I know, it's the socal way to talk shit about people with different views. Hell, so many try to move to nice rural towns like mine and turn it into the cesspool they claim to hate.

• Like 1

While we're at it...let me elaborate on Trump....he's NOT a conservative despite his effort to convince voters, socially he's all over the place and fiscally he's arguably a liberal at best, look at how he used and milked the system, not conservative by any means, the only reason he's where he is now is because he successfully exploited the anger in the American people and turned it to a historical campaign leaving behind true conservatives....say what you want about Trump, the man is a master opportunist, I don't know how that will work out if he wins the presidency.....I really don't, your guess is as good as any, our other option is....Hillary.....more of the same.

What a joke, worst election cycle ever...

I know, it's fuckin scary.

• Like 1

so people in the flat land, urban areas have flat feet. 

I've heard people refer to Oakeys as flatfooted 

Urban Males That Wear Flat Brimmed Hat's. Generally seen alot in the melbourne and newcastle. Sydney consists of a crew called FLATTIEEE. Also known as ARKMUS.
Flattie Hat, Arkmus, Flat Brimmed Hat
by HardstylePunk April 16, 2008

this is a Flattie !!!!!!!

• Like 1

Awe, she don't like to be teased after being a dick for no reason.

Flatties = flatlanders, pretty self explanatory

"The Ville" is a local nickname for my home town, up in the mountains where there's fresh air to breathe.

Back of a caddilic? Damn, so whitty, who writes that shit for you? I'm crying it's so funny and original.

I know, it's the socal way to talk shit about people with different views. Hell, so many try to move to nice rural towns like mine and turn it into the cesspool they claim to hate.

Fuck it, you are not worth the time and your conspiracies are shit. There, that is all. 

• Like 2

Do some research. How could dead kids show up to sing at the superbowl or do photo ops with Obama? Research crisis actors, how likely is it that some of the same people were key whitnesses to 9/11 and Sandy hook? I'd feed you more info but you seem to prefer the same bullshit the media feeds the rest of your flock of sheeple. I suppose you probably believe Oswald acted alone too, although many professional snipers have proved you can't even cycle an empty action on the type of rifle supposedly used as quickly as the shots happened, much less aim them. There's never been a conspiracy before, damned sure not in America...operations fast and furious and gunner, pearl harbor(govt knew about an impending act of war and did nothing a double dip as it was the excuse to enter ww2 and kill the vote that would've added the state of Jefferson), painting the Lusitania to look like the Mauritania(getting civilians killed as an excuse to enter ww1), the list goes on. I'm sure it feels more safe to pretend shit is peachy keen than to admit America has become an oligarchy where rights are an illusion. Pretty funny how you resorted to personal attacks and keyboard badassness just because my opinion differs from yours, liberalism at its finest.

What directly the fuck??? :) :D :lol: :rofl: :crying: I peed myself.

The X Files... I want to believe!!!!!

Stick to this century, you weren't there for WWl or WW ll so you can only go by written or secondhand accounts, you know, the ones you say are bullshit. A conspiricy nut is someone who fails horribly at being impartial, you see only what you want to see, what supports your theory. EVERYONE knew there was going to be war with Japan. You're using hindsight to predict past events. Did Oswald act alone??? You know, all the conspiracy nuts have fucked it up so bad that I just don't know. Probably. Lots of guilty people get off from (un)reasonable doubt. It was a sniper rifle and he was a trained Marine, allegedly. Maybe he was better than your professionals?

This is where you say I'm part of the conspiracy to cover everything up. Nope, like Willard Vandiver I'm from Missouri

• Like 1

This means fuckall. Statistics can lead you down may paths. How about a comparison with the other countries of the world?

We aren't other countries of the world nor we want to emulate one, we are merica, the place everyone wants to be.