• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what the hell, I already stepped in this pile of muck, why not spread it around?  So first off, I'm pro-gun.  HOWEVER, I don't think it's necessary for people to have an assault rifle.  Military and law enforcement personnel I can see, but the average dipshit shouldn't be able to get an assault rifle.  The problem with that is the shooter in the bar could have laid waste just as easily with a shotgun in that confined space.  But, why is it so easy for a person like that to get a gun?  Then there's the argument, well, if he couldn't buy one legally, he'd just buy one illegally.  Which is completely valid.

So, what's the answer?  I sure don't know.  Australia outlaws guns (to a point) but you notice stabbings are much higher as a result?  It does make it more personal and harder to inflict damage on a large number of people.  But there are also lots of self-defense instructors for knife-fighting in Australia, from what I've read.

Either way, we need to keep better tabs on those who are likely to be radicalized, and we need a giant red banner to be flown whenever one of these sick fucks try to buy a gun legitimately.  And finally, illegal gun sellers, could you stop selling guns to crazy fuckers?  Thanks!

Nobody is saying the obvious for obvious reasons.....I'll say it....

The fucking government has failed us AGAIN.

Fact.

Speak for yourself.

So you are a first generation immigrant, who is pro Trump immigration reform.

You are pro gun/assault rifle, yet you sound so far radical, it honestly scares the shit outta me that you are aloud to own a gun.

You have very broad genecidal views, referring to people as "sheep"

Why not find a new government, or start your own.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself.

You are pro gun/assault rifle, yet you sound so far radical, it honestly scares the shit outta me that you are aloud to own a gun.

You're a certified raging fool for not realizing your gubment can't protect you.

• Like 1

Oh what the hell, I already stepped in this pile of muck, why not spread it around?  So first off, I'm pro-gun.  HOWEVER, I don't think it's necessary for people to have an assault rifle.  Military and law enforcement personnel I can see, but the average dipshit shouldn't be able to get an assault rifle.

First off,no "assault rifle" has been available for sale to the general public since the 1930s.Thanks to Al Capone. And yes, it is necessary for me to own ANY type of gun I can afford. On Monday, I was sitting in a functional Sherman tank. And the only reason it's not in my garage is the price tag.

The 2nd ammendment exists to make sure we have the means to exterminate our Government if the need arises.The Government has Ar-15s-WE get Ar-15s.

• Like 7

First off,no "assault rifle" has been available for sale to the general public since the 1930s.Thanks to Al Capone. And yes, it is necessary for me to own ANY type of gun I can afford. On Monday, I was sitting in a functional Sherman tank. And the only reason it's not in my garage is the price tag.The 2nd ammendment exists to make sure we have the means to exterminate our Government if the need arises.The Government has Ar-15s-WE get Ar-15s.

You're too logical, good luck getting through!

• Like 1

So your lawyer and money will protect you from an uprising.....ok...Good luck!

Actually, yes he will.

More Jews were killed from the typwriter. You probably never watch Stanley Kubrick or read much.

Oh what the hell, I already stepped in this pile of muck, why not spread it around? So first off, I'm pro-gun. HOWEVER, I don't think it's necessary for people to have an assault rifle. Military and law enforcement personnel I can see, but the average dipshit shouldn't be able to get an assault rifle. The problem with that is the shooter in the bar could have laid waste just as easily with a shotgun in that confined space. But, why is it so easy for a person like that to get a gun? Then there's the argument, well, if he couldn't buy one legally, he'd just buy one illegally. Which is completely valid.

So, what's the answer? I sure don't know. Australia outlaws guns (to a point) but you notice stabbings are much higher as a result? It does make it more personal and harder to inflict damage on a large number of people. But there are also lots of self-defense instructors for knife-fighting in Australia, from what I've read.

Either way, we need to keep better tabs on those who are likely to be radicalized, and we need a giant red banner to be flown whenever one of these sick fucks try to buy a gun legitimately. And finally, illegal gun sellers, could you stop selling guns to crazy fuckers? Thanks!

Curious... Not trolling but could you define Assault Rifle in your words?

• Like 3

Speak for yourself.

I ask you the same as Matt.

Define assault rifle in your words.

• Like 2

First off,no "assault rifle" has been available for sale to the general public since the 1930s.Thanks to Al Capone. And yes, it is necessary for me to own ANY type of gun I can afford. On Monday, I was sitting in a functional Sherman tank. And the only reason it's not in my garage is the price tag.

The 2nd ammendment exists to make sure we have the means to exterminate our Government if the need arises.The Government has Ar-15s-WE get Ar-15s.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Curious... Not trolling but could you define Assault Rifle in your words?

I got this, HRH...

Something that shoots like this...

pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

I ask you the same as Matt.

Define assault rifle in your words.

A tool designed to make Geraldo Riveras dick look bigger on camera.hahaha.

An assault riffle is an automatic weapon designed for warfare. Also something that will end up in a museum very soon.

An assault riffle is an automatic weapon designed for warfare. Also something that will end up in a museum very soon.

Nope.An Assault rifle is defined as a weapon chambering a rifle cartridge AND has selective fire. The last legal(meaning anyone could buy it)"assault rifle" was the first generation BAR. And that was phased out by the second generation(full auto only) when the US army adopted the M-1 Garand as it's main battle rifle.
  • Like 3