No one fought back, that's why. We live in a victim culture. Everyone is too afraid to do something. If I go to a place where I cannot carry a firearm I look around and see what I an use for a weapon if I have not, and yes its because I'm crazy and don't you fuck forget it. Anything is a weapon if you need it to be.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I would normally argue for guns would help this situation.  But in this case, I severely doubt it.  If the guy planted himself at one corner of the club and started spraying bullets, there's not much you could have done at that range.  Maybe, just maybe an off duty cop or someone trained might have been able to pick him out from across a crowded club with people scattering in all directions, but I doubt it.  Most likely would have just ended up getting shot himself.  It's called shooting fish in a barrel for a reason.

• Like 1

You sound like Obama 

Obama? Never said we should hand in our weapons and surrender. There are MANY hawkish conservatives who understand it IS a mistake to demonize people based on their faith. Logic and history bares this out. 

• Like 1

Charles Martrel! Not the Cognac! Google him, he saved Europe from the invading Muslem horde.

Uhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<insert beavis and butthead laughter>

Hey check out those apples and oranges, beavis....

why does this dickhead always appear at the worst time,

He's America's most popular attention whore.

Fox News.... say no more.

And yet, everything he said was true. Furthermore, the question shouldn't be about the firearm, it should be about the asshole behind it. It's time to take a break on being world saviors and secure our country, stop paying for every other countries rejects and defectors looking for the defunct "American dream" and make sure it's there for our children and their future. It's time to stop giving a fuck what the world thinks and weed out pieces of shit that are just here to take advantage and not here to make America better, much more the ones that come to make it worse.

Wrong. Yes on the surface closing the door and ignoring the rest of the world is a no brainer, a knee jerk reaction response, but it leads to a bunker mentality. Once your enemy digs in, he looses the initiative and is on a defensive footing. It's easier and more cost effective to meddle in foreign politics, destabilize them, stay fluid and react quickly to changing conditions. Keep your enemy closer.  

I hate the fact that this shooting took place.....and the war it unleashed on our 1st and 2nd amendment rights.....you can't say radical Islam and we need more gun control......uhm....no......we need to get rid of gun free zones.....that's what enables these mentally derranged fucktards to commit mass murders!

• Like 2

You are looking at this as a rational person who values their life and having random armed people around would be the deterrence to you of being shot and killed. So go back to that nightclub as a martyr and begin spraying the crowd with bullets. Instead of 50 you get half that before there is an armed response. Maybe a third, maybe a quarter. That's WAY better!!!!!   

I'm not anti gun just anti everyone has the right to bear them.

...and if this was a gun free zone why was he allowed in????

Because he had a gun, simple as that. Or he didn't see the sign that says "no firearms allowed", I'm sure if he did he would have gone and shot up some other non gun free zone.

• Like 3

So a 'gun free zone' isn't what it seems? I guess I work on absolutes. Wouldn't there be metal detectors and searches? So a 'Gun Free Zone' is like Bush saying 'Mission Accomplished' then?  

• Like 2

The success of a fucktard terrorist act like this isn't the number of people killed. It's the ability to amplify fear and hatred. That is why they call it terror, and not rule breaking. There are far more effective ways of keeping the public safe without arming everyone in a place where you typically get drunk. The idea of anyone and everyone carrying a weapon would not make me feel safer, so if that's the standard for public safety, fuch that shit, I'm staying home. 

If you uphold the people's right to bare arms, do you also uphold their freedom of religion? You can't defend one amendment while shitting on another, because if you do, it becomes a very stinky, and slippery slope. 

Protect the constitution while kicking the fucking balls off the people promoting radicalization, domestic and abroad. If libs are going to go after gun sellers and manufacturers as "culpable" why the hell can't they apply that to promoting terror?

• Like 2

I support gun rights. I would support background checks if written right. The Feds currently are able to say someone is tied to terrorism without proof. This is a usable/abusable power. There needs to be some limiting criteria. Maybe a overall population cap on the no gun list?

But to insinuate that a nightclub full of drunk hormone driven kids needs a gun on every belt is myopic. There are a shit ton of people who just can't manage anger and alcohol well. Maybe the bouncer should be strapped, but a club should not be expected to allow open or concealed carry. The death toll in night clubs would be higher as a result. They wouldn't be mass murders, but they would add up. This example is far from a simple solution. Really the answer is to reduce further anger toward the US. We keep killing fathers of future soldiers. The militia grows stronger by day. The U.S. Hegemony must take responsibility for its role and start thinking about consequence. The US may be a young nation, but I tire of the teenage invincible mindset. This is a war of doctrine not control. In the words of Allah, no excuse is given to attack except as defense. Allah does not favor the aggressor. One may not attack once offered peace. If the Khalifah is not being agressed, he may not order killings. This can be witnessed throughout history. Are they wrong to call for killings? Yes. But dawning our guns and ammo and waging all out war is like water on an oil fire. There is a way to to win every battle, perhaps it's time to take a different approach.

• Like 2