Oh come on guys, you know why California hasn't slid into the Pacific, The rest of the Nation shucks.

Still playing the donkey vs elephant game.... Suckers.

I thought it was because Cali blows.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

OK John, you got me there.

Politics withstanding, I sleep in this bed quite well. ;)

p-7_3.jpg

Baker Beach is clothing optional. Damn liberals

p-3_1.jpg

UCSD William Pereira’s Geisel Library. You know, part of that "fucking scam" American university system Matt rails against. How great would this country be without the unparalleled education, research and development that flows out of our "bull fucking shit" universities?

The only place my glass remains half full is that money drives our political system rather than the people. I LOVE the yin and yang struggle between conservative and liberal ideologies, so it makes me fucking sick to see how distorted and illogical this important discourse has become. Hillary and Trump mock the seriousness of the office they seek and yet neither are fit to occupy it. So if I seem a little pissy...

Always working in G90 vs G91 when it suits you.

Your ability for comprehensive reading is as shallow as a Saharan pond.

But like any liberal you attach things to a statement for a feigned moral or intellectual superiority.

Your penis will always be that way so stop taking it out on others.

Has anyone ever noticed how most comedians get all political towards the end of their careers? 

George Lopez, Chris Rock, Carlin, Paul Rodriguez and so on

I know that some, like Carlin, has been fighting the establishment since the 60's, like Lenny Bruce, but the newer crop starts off with the usual dick jokes and then get political 

lenny-bruce-t-shirt-2.jpg

• Like 2

Always working in G90 vs G91 when it suits you.

Your ability for reading comprehension is as shallow as a Saharan pond.

But like any liberal you attach things to a statement for a feigned moral or intellectual superiority.

Your penis will always be that way so stop taking it out on others.

Matt, once again, you're great at throwing personal insults, but you've yet to respond to a single point I've made. Had you defined your attack on the US college system as shyster for profit colleges, or get rich quick seminars, I might have been in 100% agreement, but you lumped the entire system in with Trump U when you stated "So why isnt (aren't) our college institutions being taken to court over this same BS?"  "Its a fucking scam as is a ton of things offered in a 1000 different forms and even by our federally accredited universities." 

What Trump University did is not the same as a shitty private college inflating their placement numbers, or a top notch university offering a degree in basket weaving. You should know that before sticking your neck out for a shyster like Trump. Many of these BS seminars like Trump's have class action suit against them, but they aren't owned by a presidential candidate. Trump created this shit, not the federal judge trying the suit. No doubt, after 8 years of Obama's piss poor economic Reign, the job market is still in the toilet, but you can't blame the college system for continuing to educate people.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about with respect to the suit against Trump University, or how great the US college system actually is, but when I point that out, you call me pompous and I'm feigning some intellectual superiority. Dude, this is what a debate looks like, you make a point, and the other guy makes a counter point. Instead of offering a logical rebuttal, you grandstand by insulting my genitalia. You do a great job of demonstrating what intellectual inferiority looks like, but I'm not going to follow you there. 

If you took the time to investigate this shit yourself, you'd have seen Obama has been crushing these POS for profit colleges. I'm right there with you in going after shitty schools who make false claims about their job placement %. So why haven't you jumped off your elephant and praised Obama for doing exactly what you want? Before you throw more sophomoric insults, PLEASE READ THIS  

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/barack-Obama-pushes-for-profit-colleges-to-the-brink-119613

http://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/obama-administration-takes-action-protect-americans-predatory-poor-performing-career-colleges

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2015/02/the-downfall-of-for-profit-colleges/385810/

Registered non partisan my whole voting life, but I'm liberal enough to value the pure logic of conservative ideology. What you fail to see is that we need Republicans and Democrats to survive, but neither party are who they claim to be anymore.

Let's see how well informed you boys really are....

Did any of you know anything about the law firm representing the plaintiffs in the suit against Trump University have ties to the Clintons and the Judge assigned to this case?

• Like 2

Let's see how well informed you boys really are....

Did any of you know anything about the law firm representing the plaintiffs in the suit against Trump University have ties to the Clintons and the Judge assigned to this case?

All I know is the Judge is Mexican and was born in Tijuana which automatically means his comprehension of the law is not as good as an American judge and he should be deported. 

• Like 4

A comment was made to me: "I think what will be more interesting is 5 years from now after people have had Trump as a president.  Will they think Obama was still so bad?"  ;)  

• Like 2