I want to know why the transcripts of the 911 call from the terrorist murdering Americans at a bar were edited...now that it's all out we find out they (whoemever is behind it) edited the words Allah into God....why?, why do they hide the facts? Why do they protect the Islam extremists so much? Why?

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know why the transcripts of the 911 call from the terrorist murdering Americans at a bar were edited...now that it's all out we find out they (whoemever is behind it) edited the words Allah into God....why?, why do they hide the facts? Why do they protect the Islam extremists so much? Why?

What are you referring to GPA?

• Like 1

RNC Delegates Hatch New Plot to Dump Trump
They're racing against time to change the rules

http://www.newser.com/story/226858/rnc-delegates-hatch-new-plot-to-dump-trump.html

This would be a disaster of biblical proportions. It would instantly make the next president illegitimate in most peoples eyes, but it could also spell the end of the delegate scam. 

• Like 1

RNC Delegates Hatch New Plot to Dump Trump

They're racing against time to change the rules

http://www.newser.com/story/226858/rnc-delegates-hatch-new-plot-to-dump-trump.html

This would be a disaster of biblical proportions. It would instantly make the next president illegitimate in most peoples eyes, but it could also spell the end of the delegate scam.

Yes and I hope they do try it, the whole political arena needs a good shakeing, the sooner the better

• Like 1

DAMN, I'd like to think it's stupidity, but I'm not that stupid. This is some f'ed up shit. Look at history in what the FBI thinks the people should see or not see in times of agency controversy. As this continues to unfolds, the FBI will come under greater scrutiny over how they TOTALLY dropped the ball, or knowingly turned a blind eye with this obnoxious emotionally agitated terrorist. Obviously down playing the presentation of radicalized muslim behavior while orchestrating thought leadership. Then again maybe they don't want to play into the religious war game? Either way, it speaks louder than Omar's words ever did. 

• Like 1

Funny how they tried to pull it off, then changed their minds after just five hours this time.. AG and most likely WH

• Like 1

I want to know why the government is more interested in protecting Islam than our very own homeland.....

Allowing increased Islamic influence while decreasing American power, good for globalization.

I'm getting good at responding to koharts

• Like 1

I want to know why the government is more interested in protecting Islam than our very own homeland.....

Is the FBI a mouth piece of the Gov to cover a conspiracy to protect Muslim terrorists? Or are they being very careful not to feed into the religious war that small radicalized groups are trying to start? That is how the debate has been framed for mass consumption. On the surface, this is a VERY tough place when you consider the first amendment's Freedom of Religion forbids any government discrimination or constraint on the people's beliefs. If the government takes the religious bait it would be an absolute disaster for the Constitution. I've heard people saying "Fuck the 1st amendment, and Muslim's rights." Stupid cunts have no idea what they're talking about. We've lost a huge chunk of the fourth amendment to the islamic terrorist threat, now we're pissing away the first. Or is this part of the (dare I say) plan?

This Omar guy was Muslin, and attended the same mosque as Muhammad Abu Salha who blew himself up in Syria. It sounds to me like there are some terrorist folks there who need their balls kicked in, but at the same time, we can and must maintain our rights and protections provided by the constitution while stomping terrorist groins. My fear is that if we ignore or alter the constitution, than it would be our own balls we kick in.

Omar claimed allegiance to multiple terrorist groups that are actually at war with each other, so in my book he was a dipstick twat when it came to being an authentic "radicalized Muslim". He was a loud mouth obnoxious antisocial fuck who didn't try to hide his sociopathic islamic anger issues. The fact this fruit cake flew right through the fucking FBI's radar station not once but twice clearly demonstrates, either the agency is utterly useless in fighting terror, or terror is being used against us to chip away at our constitutional freedoms and protections. All under the auspice of protecting us from the Muslim Boogy Man. That may be a cheap hyperbolic statement, but it has legs, does it not?.