• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandy hoax ? if you're reffering to the Sandy Hook shooting as a hoax you have no class or brains for that matter.I'd say put the tinfoil hat back on but you dont need it.Nothing to protect there.

Do some research. How could dead kids show up to sing at the superbowl or do photo ops with Obama? Research crisis actors, how likely is it that some of the same people were key whitnesses to 9/11 and Sandy hook? I'd feed you more info but you seem to prefer the same bullshit the media feeds the rest of your flock of sheeple. I suppose you probably believe Oswald acted alone too, although many professional snipers have proved you can't even cycle an empty action on the type of rifle supposedly used as quickly as the shots happened, much less aim them. There's never been a conspiracy before, damned sure not in America...operations fast and furious and gunner, pearl harbor(govt knew about an impending act of war and did nothing a double dip as it was the excuse to enter ww2 and kill the vote that would've added the state of Jefferson), painting the Lusitania to look like the Mauritania(getting civilians killed as an excuse to enter ww1), the list goes on. I'm sure it feels more safe to pretend shit is peachy keen than to admit America has become an oligarchy where rights are an illusion. Pretty funny how you resorted to personal attacks and keyboard badassness just because my opinion differs from yours, liberalism at its finest.

• Like 2

Not that I care for the FBI, but that pos was not organized. Likely not even accepted by the terrorist groups. He was ousted seemingly. That gave the FBI very little ground to detain a US citizen. He was a loner who seeked acceptance through Islam. We will see more and more of this it seems based on what I read here.

Do some research. How could dead kids show up to sing at the superbowl or do photo ops with Obama? Research crisis actors, how likely is it that some of the same people were key whitnesses to 9/11 and Sandy hook? I'd feed you more info but you seem to prefer the same bullshit the media feeds the rest of your flock of sheeple. I suppose you probably believe Oswald acted alone too, although many professional snipers have proved you can't even cycle an empty action on the type of rifle supposedly used as quickly as the shots happened, much less aim them. There's never been a conspiracy before, damned sure not in America...operations fast and furious and gunner, pearl harbor(govt knew about an impending act of war and did nothing a double dip as it was the excuse to enter ww2 and kill the vote that would've added the state of Jefferson), painting the Lusitania to look like the Mauritania(getting civilians killed as an excuse to enter ww1), the list goes on. I'm sure it feels more safe to pretend shit is peachy keen than to admit America has become an oligarchy where rights are an illusion. Pretty funny how you resorted to personal attacks and keyboard badassness just because my opinion differs from yours, liberalism at its finest.

Flat out crazy.All the stuff ive posted and you think im a Liberal ? I think you've researched too much or you're researching in the wrong places.Try hard not to believe everything posted on the internet.Provide some links to these things you think are fact,i need a good laugh.Sorry for the personal attack but claiming that our government planned an attack and killed a bunch of little kids is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

Dude, you are fucking hilarious! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Hey guys, no one here loves a good argument more than me, but if you think there is such a thing as right or wrong, you've already lost the argument. Get real, no one here "knows" dick about these events. You have nothing but your opinion, and if someone has a different view, so what, it doesn't make either of you wrong, or stupid. None of us can prove the other wrong with something like this, but throwing personal insults instead of backing your opinion... weak souse. Try "Here's why I see it this way"... you stupid fucking shit for brains ass clown.   :D

• Like 3

Hey guys, no one here loves a good argument more than me, but if you think there is such a thing as right or wrong, you've already lost the argument. Get real, no one here "knows" dick about these events. You have nothing but your opinion, and if someone has a different view, so what, it doesn't make either of you wrong, or stupid. None of us can prove the other wrong with something like this, but throwing personal insults instead of backing your opinion... weak souse. Try "Here's hey I see it this way"... you stupid fucking shit for brains ass clown.   :D

Wrong again!

Fucking girlfriend = right

Fucking sister = Wrong

That's just an extreme example to your extreme claim...

• Like 1

Wrong again!

Fucking girlfriend = right

Fucking sister = Wrong

That's just an extreme example to your extreme claim...

I'm usually in agreement with you bro, but there's some backwoods assed places where fucking your sister=Fucking your girlfriend Lolz

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of the sandy hook conspiracy stuff... down right freaky. Some shit is just un-explainable....

As have I. 

So much we cannot believe or even buy into.

Do people seek to control masses of people? Fact: Yes

Would people in our own system seek to do this? Fact: Yes

Do we know for sure about any event?: Fact: No

• Like 2

Your subjective opinion again!

Many believe

Fucking girlfriend = Wrong

Fucking sister = Wrong

Fucking wife = Right

That's just an extreme example to your tangential claim...

Hey guys, no one here loves a good argument more than me, but if you think there is such a thing as right or wrong, you've already lost the argument. Get real, no one here "knows" dick about these events. You have nothing but your opinion, and if someone has a different view, so what, it doesn't make either of you wrong, or stupid. None of us can prove the other wrong with something like this, but throwing personal insults instead of backing your opinion... weak souse. Try "Here's why I see it this way"... you stupid fucking shit for brains ass clown.   :D

This makes no sense.No such thing as right or wrong ? If you're reffering to the Sandy Hook thing it did happen,to deny that fact is ridiculous.Its not my opinion it happened,its fact.Here's why i see it this way,im not a paranoid anti government wackjob that lives under a rock.Please note im not name calling just stating what im not.