• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If a person with any firearms knowledge watches this vid, they realize the examples contained are far from rack grade. One is obviously custom, another was between service and correct grades, the one used at the end was correct or above. Rack grade rifles are fucked up, have accuracy diminishing throat erosion and usually barrell crown damage. It's also damn convenient that dude at the end shot at stationary stationery, not a moving target. All the bullshit "debunk" vids always leave out critical info. Paper targets on uniform background with unrealistic lighting and a high contrast setup is night and day to leaning out a window, acquiring a target at an off angle, firing and re-acquiring moving target accurately. There's a reason it's not been legitimately tried, it's quite likely to end differently than planned. Oswald was not a trained sniper, but a marksman, and was courtmarshaled for shooting himself...a real weapons expert indeed.

You have to remember, the rifle was only 20 years old when he got ahold of it, rust would be less prolific and the overall condition would have been better.

If a person with any firearms knowledge watches this vid, they realize the examples contained are far from rack grade. One is obviously custom, another was between service and correct grades, the one used at the end was correct or above. Rack grade rifles are fucked up, have accuracy diminishing throat erosion and usually barrell crown damage. It's also damn convenient that dude at the end shot at stationary stationery, not a moving target. All the bullshit "CONSPIRACY" vids always leave out critical info. Paper targets on uniform background with unrealistic lighting and a high contrast setup is night and day to leaning out a window, acquiring a target at an off angle, firing and re-acquiring moving target accurately. There's a reason it's not been legitimately tried, it's quite likely to end differently than planned. Oswald was not a trained sniper, but a marksman, and was courtmarshaled for shooting himself...a real weapons expert indeed.

Fixed it

You have to remember, the rifle was only 20 years old when he got ahold of it, rust would be less prolific and the overall condition would have been better.

Throat erosion is not rust, its damage to the bore by way of powder burning. You can have a barrel that's just a few years old be "shot out", its fairly common in surplus rifles.

I'm an utter failure at being a troll. Dolomite can't get it right either.

I fixed it. Anyone can be a fix it guy, you just suck at it...and evidently so did I.

Throat erosion is not rust, its damage to the bore by way of powder burning. You can have a barrel that's just a few years old be "shot out", its fairly common in surplus rifles.

I'm an utter failure at being a troll./quote]

I fixed it. Anyone can be a fix it guy, you just suck at it.

If anyone can be a fix it guy fix whatever that is you quoted.

• Like 1

I'm an utter failure at being a troll./quote]

I fixed it. Anyone can be a fix it guy, you just suck at it.

Masterful.

• Like 1

Re your comment on the status of Ireland!

Thanks to the compromise reached in the 1920s, there were "The Irish Free State" and the British provence of Ulster!  The compromise did not last. The Irish Free State threw off the compromise and declared itself the Republic of Ireland rejecting the British Crown.  Old timers still sing of "Ireland's 32" refering to the total of all North and South Ireland counties.  Don't know if it's still true, but the Irish [Republic] Parliament included seats for the North Ireland [English Ulster] counties.

Interresting to see where N. Ireland actually sits with all this, or especially Wales.

It could mean very little however already Scotland has used it as an opportunity to establish it's self as a ex girlfriend of the UK.

Losers are always sore and want to do it over and over until it's in their favor......

These same shit heads bitched about not being able to register so the powers that be allowed them a freebee late registration and they still got thumped in the BREXIT referendum.

Now they want to do this until they win.....I am so sick of this shit. Eat your fucking crow and self deport to areas that will still be in the EU. Seems the EU nations allow anyone to walk right in; so take advantage of it.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/26/uk-voters-3-million-of-them-want-another-bite-at-the-brexit-apple.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cheadline%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=103744873&yptr=yahoo

You have a low opinion of people on ratsun, the joke is plain as day. You kinda came off a bit arrogant on this one.

No,if i had a low opinion of everybody here i would be on 510realm everyday instead of Ratsun.

• Like 3

Wow talk about a conspiracy come to fruition.

For years as a youth I kept hearing from a war vet neighbor about how the EU was trying to convert europe into a single state of control (NWO global control conspiricy)...Now with the exit of the Brits the globalists are ditching the long game and trying to force it on the current participating states left..... Guess the old guy was right on the button....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

It's only natural to align yourself with others to bargain from a position of strength. Economically, politically, militarily. The only down side is various losses of autonomy and culture. 

It's only natural to align yourself with others to bargain from a position of strength. Economically, politically, militarily. The only down side is various losses of autonomy and culture. 

It's called the social compromise.  In order not to live in a perpetual state of warfare with all others, you must limit your  unfettered right to do anything you want to do in order to respect your neighbors right to peacefully co-exist with you.  "Your right to swing your arm ends just short of my nose!" 

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

This is as false as it gets.

The only people to spew this have been from powerful positions with unlimited power for the elitist few.

The many be damned.

• Like 2