• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony :

a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony.

Ehhh... not really. I'm not ever, ever, going to vote in any presidential election. This is a fact. There's no feigned ignorance here on my part. Unless you think I'm pretending ignorance that others are ignorant of why I won't be voting. I don't expect anyone to ask or care. That wasn't the plan. I would have let someone else supply the punch line if someone did ask why. It was intended as an in joke to those who do know why I won't.

So...  thank-kew. It's a perfect fit for Cuz Merica

• Like 1

I wish we never let datsun 510s into our great country. Look at all the problems we are having.

Also each one of those 510s is gonna create at least 4 owners on average.

I think that would be an anchor datsun.....

• Like 1

anyone who believes either one is capable is part of the problem, 

llevar la revolution  

Viva la revolution

"A little revolution now and then is a good thing"  Thomas Jefferson.  And you thought it would be Thomas Payne?

Ehhh... not really. I'm not ever, ever, going to vote in any presidential election. This is a fact. There's no feigned ignorance here on my part. Unless you think I'm pretending ignorance that others are ignorant of why I won't be voting. I don't expect anyone to ask or care. That wasn't the plan. I would have let someone else supply the punch line if someone did ask why. It was intended as an in joke to those who do know why I won't.

So...  thank-kew. It's a perfect fit for Cuz Merica

Boy makes about as much sense as a sack of wet mice. 

• Like 1

"A little revolution now and then is a good thing"  Thomas Jefferson.  And you thought it would be Thomas Payne?

Eventually we will reach a breaking point of which revolution will be inevitable....the government knows that....hence the push for more gun control and restriction on the populace, the more firepower for them, the greater their chances to control us.

Its quite simple, really....people just don't see it.....it's right in front of us, that's what frustrates me....

• Like 2

Wa  ha ha ha isn't there something like 100 million guns in the US? Little late to close the barn door, the horses are already outside.

Uhm.....thanks for making my point for me :thumbup: only enough guns for 1/3 of the population.

Uhm.....thanks for making my point for me :thumbup: only enough guns for 1/3 of the population.

About 20% are under 15, so 64,000,000

Estimated more than 1/3 of population are past or present felons.

Take a look around you, really look. How many of who you see should have a gun, seriously? Probably less than 1 in 3. Like Carlin said. "Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half the population is even stupider than that."  You got lots.

Anyone watching the Oversight hearing of FBI director Comey?

The partisan split is huge on this comity. Anyone with a D in their affiliation column refuses to ask anything associated with Comeys investigation into Clinton. They take their set time insult anyone on the comity with R in the affiliation column instead or just give glowing smarmy ass kissing assessments of Comey.

Yet on the R column these comity reps have asked for actual insightful information about the investigation and process so as to write new legislation that cannot shield willful ignorance as a reason someone should go unpunished.

Comey himself even said that acts like this shouldn't go unpunished. It's just he has no constitutional definitive law that he would recommend Hilary being prosecuted under.

He is not willing to risk his reputation to suggest she be prosecuted under an authored law from 1917....

This a total shit show. Laws are only for the little people who can't afford to be navigated through the loop holes.

• Like 1