• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everything a conspiracy ? how could and why would all of those involved with this conspire to create a race war ? what possible benefit would anybody gain ?

Not saying it's a conspiracy though John, just that it's my knee jerk reaction. Irrational as it might be, an outrageous event like this feeds into my mistrust of un-checked power. And no, I won't tell you about my mother  :lol:. I'm keenly aware of this tendency of mine when I'm trying to make sense of stuff like this. 

It doesn't require a conspiracy for an individual, a group, or culture to want a race war, but if the greater public's fear and racial tensions are pushed to the limit with events like this, a race war is what will happen. Who is fanning the flames though? Is it responsible journalism to flood the air with sensationalism, and subjective opinion? no. Does it capture peoples attention and sell advertising? yes. Could it be an unconscious self fulfilling destiny?... Either way, fear is being pushed in the media, and pushed hard. WHY?