• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

As it relates to systemic racism and the imbalance in use of force by Police, is it safe to say white folk see it differently? Miss Black Alabama's statement underscores the gap in perception between the prejudiced extremes of black and white culture in America. The legal system is not blind, and doesn't work the same for all PERIOD.

Originally the Black Lives Matter movement was in reaction to the saturation and lack of empathy towards black on black gang violence, and was directed as much to the Black community as it was the White. When the sentiment for BLM spilled over into White cops shooting unarmed Black kids though, then White folks started getting defensive and denying any racial issue exists with "All Lives Matter". Big mistake IMO. Now, the inflammatory fear based rhetoric being used on both sides is pulling apart otherwise peacefully integrated people in this country.

If history repeats itself, (it always does) and this shit is left to run it's course, it won't be like the1960s civil right's battle. Then, discrimination and racism was overt and easier to identify. The PC movement simply pushed all of it below the surface, so no one can see. Discrimination and racism are projections of internal fears known as prejudice. These internal fears are natural and exist in all of use, but to what extent do irrational fear of "others" form our reality. This fear breads the internal rational to justify prejudice against an entire race, religion, sexual preference, etc. With every outrageous act, radical Muslim attack in a gay club, suicide bombing, BLM protest shooting, or cop killing another unarmed black kid, our deepest fears of the "others" are justified. How in the fuck do you fight that? Or should I say what will this race war look like?

• Like 1

As it relates to systemic racism and the imbalance in use of force by Police, is it safe to say white folk see it differently? Miss Black Alabama's statement underscores the gap in perception between the prejudiced extremes of black and white culture in America. The legal system is not blind, and doesn't work the same for all PERIOD.

Originally the Black Lives Matter movement was in reaction to the saturation and lack of empathy towards black on black gang violence, and was directed as much to the Black community as it was the White. When the sentiment for BLM spilled over into White cops shooting unarmed Black kids though, then White folks started getting defensive and denying any racial issue exists with "All Lives Matter". Big mistake IMO. Now, the inflammatory fear based rhetoric being used on both sides is pulling apart otherwise peacefully integrated people in this country.

If history repeats itself, (it always does) and this shit is left to run it's course, it won't be like the1960s civil right's battle. Then, discrimination and racism was overt and easier to identify. The PC movement simply pushed all of it below the surface, so no one can see. Discrimination and racism are projections of internal fears known as prejudice. These internal fears are natural and exist in all of use, but to what extent do irrational fear of "others" form our reality. This fear breads the internal rational to justify prejudice against an entire race, religion, sexual preference, etc. With every outrageous act, radical Muslim attack in a gay club, suicide bombing, BLM protest shooting, or cop killing another unarmed black kid, our deepest fears of the "others" are justified. How in the fuck do you fight that? Or should I say what will this race war look like?

Its not Miss Black Alabama,its just Miss Alabama.She just happens to be Black.As far as her comment,she's a fucking idiot that should have her crown taken from her ! And that BLM thing,it was not originally created because of Black on Black violence.It should have been but wasnt.

• Like 2

Wow defending the indefensible. Making excuses for indefensible. Talk about swallow the media line hook and sinker then squirting it out the other end. 

• Like 2

Its not Miss Black Alabama,its just Miss Alabama.She just happens to be Black.As far as her comment,she's a fucking idiot that should have her crown taken from her ! And that BLM thing,it was not originally created because of Black on Black violence.It should have been but wasnt.

For whatever's worth...George Soros is funding that shit (BLM)....as he funded Obama's campaigns.

• Like 3

I don't care how supportive or sympathetic anyone is to equality... once the flags start to fly and its time to pick a side... race will be the/one of the biggest factors in the 2nd civil war to come.

If these domestic radicals keep it up. its going to go bad real fast.

I wont be on the losing side

• Like 2

Wow defending the indefensible. Making excuses for indefensible. Talk about swallow the media line hook and sinker then squirting it out the other end. 

I didn't defend or take a side, just pointed the two extremes out. But thank you for representing the hyper defensive extreme white view. 

I actually kinda see what paradime is trying to say. I think what has got things so outta hand is the concept that to get ahead grossly in life it must be at somebody's expense.

It's the reason business men bond over racial jokes, politicians rise to such high power buy linking the bad to racial anxiety. To get ahead personally you need energy, we'll I'm sorry but anger, hate and discrimination is energy.

Sad,

And fuck ya we are heading to ww3, but fox news doesn't seem to cover the issue going on with NATO and Russia.

• Like 1

I don't care how supportive or sympathetic anyone is to equality... once the flags start to fly and its time to pick a side... race will be the/one of the biggest factors in the 2nd civil war to come.

If these domestic radicals keep it up. its going to go bad real fast.

I wont be on the losing side

It's always about the money. We'll see the narrative push to civil war when the rich can see how they'll make money off it.

However, I think it will bite them in the ass this time. I predict if we see a civil war you're suddenly going to see a lot of rich assholes coming down with sudden deaths.

People are more easily swayed today but also more connected. Imagine if anonymous decided under war conditions to take advantage of the loss of police, authority, and social constraints to start publishing bounties on the rich? Something I could easily see happening even across international boundaries as the well-off flee the country.

Now a revolution on the other hand has different factors; basically when the government no longer has the appearance of a monopoly on power. So when groups that no longer recognize the government's legitimate authority, grant it loyalty, or obey its commands can effectively challenge this power you get a revolution.

But you still need a catalyst, such as food shortages or large disaffected groups, within a background of ineffective leadership, divided governmental control, or loss of governmental legitimacy. It is then when these groups can rise to splinter governmental power. Sound familiar to anybody?

• Like 2

And fuck ya we are heading to ww3, but fox news doesn't seem to cover the issue going on with NATO and Russia.

WW3????? and who will be fighting who?

With the fall of USSR, NATO gobbled up the former Soviet Unions eastern buffer states. Historically Moscow fears anyone to the west and want's that buffer zone back. If they can they will try to. Moscow has no navy, it's no threat to the rest of the world. China?

• Like 1

Sorry john, my statement was poorly worded, but my "Miss Black Alabama" was meant to be derogatory. Also, Alicia Garza, co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Movement works as a "special projects director" for the National Domestic Workers Alliance. She is about as whack job extreme left as they come. She and the other founders of the now called BLM started a movement to bring awareness to gang violence and the justice system's lack of empathy. After Zimmerman, the cop that shot Oscar Grant at the Fruitvale BART station was acquitted, Garza wrote the words Black Lives Matter on social media and it went viral. At that moment their name was born and their movement focused on cop shootings.

I used to think so too but China is too reliant on producing cheap shit for Cosco and WallMart. Without the west it would have imploded long ago. It's prosperity is only on the eastern coast. It's communist in name only, a joke. Expect internal struggles in the next 5 years

• Like 1

I used to think so too but China is too reliant on producing cheap shit for Cosco and WallMart. Without the west it would have imploded long ago. It's prosperity is only on the eastern coast. It's communist in name only, a joke. Expect internal struggles in the next 5 years

Truly, An entire country of self centered narcissistic only children in a culture founded on selflessness, and not enough women to go round. Oh yah, that's going to be great. 

• Like 1

Man have I been confused, I though blm was the bureau of land management.... I was way off.

I didn't get it either? Why is everybody bustin balls on the BLM? They have made threats of no racing on the salt this year, stop the madness! I want to go to Speedweek!!!

• Like 1