• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that 70 are dead and 100's now morning so that someone could use a clever meme.

Yes, they are Mourning in France and all over the world today, there where two Americans who died in the attack, a father and son. 

The toll stands at 84 dead and over a hundred injured. Many in critical condition. 

As for the meme, well yes, it is a bit soon, but, it also proves the point about stupid gun laws being passed after attacks. It doesn't take a gun to kill lots of folks, it can be done in other ways, as this fucktard proved. He did shoot into the crowd, but, he did the most damage with the truck. Even in a country with stricter gun laws than us, it can happen, and given that in the last major attack in France, some of the guns used where traced to the fucked up "Fast and Furious" program that the Obama regime ran, I am sure they are a bit jittery over it and want it to go away soon. 

And also, since this did not happen here and guns where not really an issue, it will surely disappear off our screens due to its low political value. 

And yes, Good Morning! 

• Like 2

It's even more absurd even today. An immortal Jew (well being killed, and then rising from the dead is sort of immortal) born by a virgin, who could walk on water and who's father was an invisible, omnipotent, wrath filled, egotistical god who completely changed after his son was born and became a sensitive understanding loving god.

It's even more absurd even today. An immortal Jew (well being killed, and then rising from the dead is sort of immortal) born by a virgin, who could walk on water and who's father was an invisible, omnipotent, wrath filled, egotistical god who completely changed after his son was born and became a sensitive understanding loving god.

Did I interpret this wrongly???

6Pa9EvS.jpg

Could say the same about Christianity too.

So YOU say...

Except that Christianity doesn't advocate slaughtering your neighbor because they're watching Fox instead of CBS.

I never said anything about slaughtering people.

Apples and oranges, cannuck...

Christianity and Islam seem like religions to me. 

Which they are. Apples and.... apples.

Show me where the bible tells Christians to kill any non believers simply for not believing. I'll wait.

YOU brought it up not me.