Geez. Think three or four moves ahead. Robots are a bad idea. He may well have deserved what he got, but we do not, nor should we empower police to act as judge and jury. Their lives were in danger. So they will get away with it. But they had numbers and position on the perp. Lethal and non lethal force would have difinitively ended the confrontation. They CHOSE lethal. And while that tickles our vengeance and justice nerve endings, it should not be the job of our police. That is the job of our courts. And waste our court/lawyer time??? Fuck that! How often do we have a fucking sniper shooting cops? This is not abuse of the justice system. There is plenty of that going on, so stop all of the waste. This is not it.

You guys stand on your fucking soap boxes declaring the infallibility of the constitution, well read the fucking section of the judicial branch and stop shitting on it. Or is that little inconvenient section not rubbing your cocks right?

Great!  I have just heard a volunteer to head up the assault on the next sniper asasain!  Will you lead the charge with a full fan of palm leaves?  "Peace be upon you."

Edited by MikeRL411
  • Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Served as a firefighter for several years. Closely with cops. I was a firefighter in NY during 911. I've seen standoff situations (though nothing like this one I admit). I have seen a very human/faliable nature to law enforcement that infects my analysis of these situations. I expect they wanted this guy dead. That expectation is why I said what I said. I fucking hate the idea of killing police. I will never support that kind of bullshit. But when the tables are turned, I don't change my stance. Justice is not the job of the police. I'll get shit for that post, but I'm going to let it come. Police of Texas, as well as all others, I'm sorry you need to go to work thinking about snipers now. That is bullshit that I would volunteer to help stop next time Mike. I'm camping with my good friend cop tonight talking about this issue in great depth. The ramifications of the next several weeks will be huge.

• Like 4

Geez. Think three or four moves ahead. Robots are a bad idea. He may well have deserved what he got, but we do not, nor should we empower police to act as judge and jury. Their lives were in danger. So they will get away with it. But they had numbers and position on the perp. Lethal and non lethal force would have difinitively ended the confrontation. They CHOSE lethal. And while that tickles our vengeance and justice nerve endings, it should not be the job of our police. That is the job of our courts. And waste our court/lawyer time??? Fuck that! How often do we have a fucking sniper shooting cops? This is not abuse of the justice system. There is plenty of that going on, so stop all of the waste. This is not it.

You guys stand on your fucking soap boxes declaring the infallibility of the constitution, well read the fucking section of the judicial branch and stop shitting on it. Or is that little inconvenient section not rubbing your cocks right?

What does the constitution have to do with this situation ? 

• Like 1

No matter the severity of the crime any person is to be given his day in a court of law. 

I cannot say or speculate about the situation that prompted a robot to be used to exterminate the perp. Who made the choice to end it by this method? The process as to how this decision was made needs to be extremely transparent.. Zero redactions since a meditated decision was handed down to execute the perp with a remote system. 

I do not defend the criminal that killed our citizen  LEO's, but I kinda agree that this type of action against the criminal is a startling concept of justice. I would like to know what the constitutional precedence is for this situation and the steps that are involved legally to carry out the use of the terminator drone?

I dont give a fuck that this guy is dead but I do want to know the legal process as to why this is allowed. Judge Dread? 

• Like 2

Does it matter if he was killed by a robot or a SWAT team ? Is there really a difference ? The guy would have had a day in court (or probably years) but he chose death.The guy claimed to have explosives in different parts of the city.Do we wait for him to blow something up or stop him before he does ? Im no lawyer but i do know you DONT have a constitutional right to kill innocent people.

• Like 1

The guy was talked to at length by the police hostage negotiator.  It would have been more valuable for him to be taken alive for question so any other information could be extracted from him.  He just killed 5 innocent people, and cops at that.  I have absolutely no problem with driving a robot with a bomb in to stop him.  That just saved a shitload of time, money, and resources.  Not to mention not having to house him in maximum security prison for the next 80 years because people don't like the death penalty.  You just took 5 lives.  Taking his does not make it right, however, it does solve the problem and order can be restored.

• Like 3

The guy was talked to at length by the police hostage negotiator. It would have been more valuable for him to be taken alive for question so any other information could be extracted from him. He just killed 5 innocent people, and cops at that. I have absolutely no problem with driving a robot with a bomb in to stop him. That just saved a shitload of time, money, and resources. Not to mention not having to house him in maximum security prison for the next 80 years because people don't like the death penalty. You just took 5 lives. Taking his does not make it right, however, it does solve the problem and order can be restored.

You do know was in Texas right.

• Like 1

Yeah, they would have given him the death penalty anyway.  Still, it's one more lunatic off the streets so he can't harm any innocent person again.

• Like 3

We were not there PERIOD. But, if there's one thing I know, it's not to jump to a conclusion based on the medias sensationalism and need to sell advertising. Eventually some version of the truth will rise to the surface and that will change nothing in the long run. The event made a strong impression, most viewing it have already assigned judgement, and meaning for what happened based on their subjective viewpoint. Black Lives Matter Protest, White Police. Black Shooter, Dallas Texas, the Use of Drone Deadly Force, these are all very charged components in this drama and it draws out our darkest suspicions and prejudices. Before anyone gets defensive, NO ONE IS WITHOUT PREJUDICE. If you look at the reactions of Ratsun members you get a sense of what predetermined judgement looks like. Again ZERO judgement. Trust me, I'm fighting like hell not to blurt out IT"S A STAGED FALSE FLAG ATTACK MEANT TO START A RACE WAR!!!! 

One thing that's clearly evident, the public is being played like a fiddle by the two extremes. With an event like this, switch back and forth between MSNBC and FOX and you can clearly see the grotesque subjectivity and blatant thought leadership Americans accept as "objective reporting". The media has become an extension of bias ideological public relations firms and that alarms NO ONE? Are we content to accept insinuation, hyperbole, and "expert" opinion as fact? Fuck critical thinking, that shit's unAmerican. 

• Like 2

No matter the severity of the crime any person is to be given his day in a court of law. 

I cannot say or speculate about the situation that prompted a robot to be used to exterminate the perp. Who made the choice to end it by this method? The process as to how this decision was made needs to be extremely transparent.. Zero redactions since a meditated decision was handed down to execute the perp with a remote system. 

I do not defend the criminal that killed our citizen  LEO's, but I kinda agree that this type of action against the criminal is a startling concept of justice. I would like to know what the constitutional precedence is for this situation and the steps that are involved legally to carry out the use of the terminator drone?

I dont give a fuck that this guy is dead but I do want to know the legal process as to why this is allowed. Judge Dread? 

+1

The media has become an extension of bias ideological public relations firms and that alarms NO ONE?

What? Have you not been paying attention? This pisses everyone I know off. Actually, I know you know this, so what's the deal? People / Americans are extremely fed up with media bias. Yeah, we are products of our environment (prejudiced). But we are capable of empathy and should recognize our bias. I know mine as well as can be expected. Pretty mellow amongst my society, extreme amongst Ratsun. Media is fueled by the dollar, thus reigned by power/industry. I don't watch TV, read the paper, or listen to much radio (NPR on occasion, Rush Limbaugh on occasion). My huge short straw is Facebook. I fucking hate it and I'll never admit that I'm on there. But news for me is a concerted effort to seek opposite opinions on a common event. And I get off on seeing the reversed spin. Usually one side is way full of shit. Sometimes it's the side I want to believe/trust. I've found myself largely Libertarian since the early 21st century. They don't really have a media voice ATM, which I'm happy about. We'd all benefit from turning off our electronic leashes. They turn LOCAL issues into global issues. This is a huge issue

I try to sift through everything and get a 'feel' for what is (or isn't) happening. What I see and hear, here, is tin foil hat conspiracy theory knee jerk nonsense. 

NEWS IN AMERICA .....

rovlta9.jpg

Who even gives a shit about the cops or blacks or whites or anyone getting shot over dumb shit, we should be more concerned about the future of or country's leaders... In fact kill as many as needed, until it's old news and an everyday occurrence. If hat means we can focus on the important shit

• Like 1

What? Have you not been paying attention? This pisses everyone I know off. Actually, I know you know this, so what's the deal? People / Americans are extremely fed up with media bias. Yeah, we are products of our environment (prejudiced). But we are capable of empathy and should recognize our bias. I know mine as well as can be expected. Pretty mellow amongst my society, extreme amongst Ratsun. Media is fueled by the dollar, thus reigned by power/industry. I don't watch TV, read the paper, or listen to much radio (NPR on occasion, Rush Limbaugh on occasion). My huge short straw is Facebook. I fucking hate it and I'll never admit that I'm on there. But news for me is a concerted effort to seek opposite opinions on a common event. And I get off on seeing the reversed spin. Usually one side is way full of shit. Sometimes it's the side I want to believe/trust. I've found myself largely Libertarian since the early 21st century. They don't really have a media voice ATM, which I'm happy about. We'd all benefit from turning off our electronic leashes. They turn LOCAL issues into global issues. This is a huge issue

The general public Tr8er, not the few like minded people we surround ourselves with. Do you really think Jon and Jane Q Public uses critical thinking when viewing the news? Who's not paying attention?

Nielson would say yes.

Self fulfilling. If they admitted that next to nobody watches TV news anymore, ad revenue and Nielson would shrivel and die.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the least, but if ISIS can convince people to blow themselves up for their cause, is it so far fetched to think some of these events could be staged by a larger power?

• Like 1

We were not there PERIOD. But, if there's one thing I know, it's not to jump to a conclusion based on the medias sensationalism and need to sell advertising. Eventually some version of the truth will rise to the surface and that will change nothing in the long run. The event made a strong impression, most viewing it have already assigned judgement, and meaning for what happened based on their subjective viewpoint. Black Lives Matter Protest, White Police. Black Shooter, Dallas Texas, the Use of Drone Deadly Force, these are all very charged components in this drama and it draws out our darkest suspicions and prejudices. Before anyone gets defensive, NO ONE IS WITHOUT PREJUDICE. If you look at the reactions of Ratsun members you get a sense of what predetermined judgement looks like. Again ZERO judgement. Trust me, I'm fighting like hell not to blurt out IT"S A STAGED FALSE FLAG ATTACK MEANT TO START A RACE WAR!!!! 

One thing that's clearly evident, the public is being played like a fiddle by the two extremes. With an event like this, switch back and forth between MSNBC and FOX and you can clearly see the grotesque subjectivity and blatant thought leadership Americans accept as "objective reporting". The media has become an extension of bias ideological public relations firms and that alarms NO ONE? Are we content to accept insinuation, hyperbole, and "expert" opinion as fact? Fuck critical thinking, that shit's unAmerican. 

Why is everything a conspiracy ? how could and why would all of those involved with this conspire to create a race war ? what possible benefit would anybody gain ?