• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Like any conspiracy theorist, he has a lack of understanding of basic business management.  If you buy 300,000 pens, and they cost .05 cents, let's say, that's 15,000 dollars.

If you buy 300,000 golf pencils at say, .0015 cents (and I'm guestimating, but they are much cheaper) that's 450 dollars.

HMMMMMMM.  IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY TO RUB OUT YOUR VOTE!!!!

Or not.

• Like 1

Usually polling is nudged toward what pollsters want and seems to be done so to defeat any would be voter wanting the contrary.

" the people we polled all want person X over person Y by 16%" 30,000 polled but 66% asked are party X affiliates.

Word , but the bookies got it wrong

• Like 1

I'm counting my blessings for moving my stocks to gold. Fuck yeah. Sorry bout your stocks though, I expect a rebound very quick. This is reactionary

Didnt know for sure about the vote , wouldve sold ford and bought Nissan today

What does the even mean? Is my post not funny? Are you not amused???

Sorry, I only said you were a conspiracy NUT, never stupid.  Yes you can have and express an opinion. Opinions are entertaining.

A guns a gun, and on the worst day and in the worst hands it can still easily kill someone.

It was painted to appear to be a military vessel, or when painted, just happened to look like one? What about the Lusitania carrying munitions?

When decoded the Japanese message...“Climb Mt. Niitaka”   means nothing to the US..

The whole gun is a gun is thing is moot when the "only weapon used" fired three aimed rounds faster than its possible to cycle said weapon empty without aiming, oswald was also trained on an m1 garand(semi auto), the carcano was outside his wheelhouse. The powers that be weren't planning on zapruter getting it on video. I know it's most likely not your cup of tea but a documentary called dark legacy has freedom of information act memos from the cia that paint a scary picture of George H.W Bush.

The Lusitania incident, while technically a British problem, was highly propagandized in America leading to joining the war. I'm not saying the paint scheme or orders to slow in the war zone were an American idea but the created outrage over around 130 Americans on a ship not officially in the war is definitely questionable.

A properly trained rifleman can cycle a bolt action faster than you can imagine.  Almost as fast as a semi-automatic with less chance of a misfire/jam.  Oswald could do it based on his markmanship training.  I personally had the chance to get a Manlicher Carcano and save a hunting trip,  I said "I would rether miss a good deer hunt than get my deer with that piece of shit!"

The trick is to cycle the bolt while in recoil, and not waste time waiting for a good shoulder mount.  Keep the butt stock in your shoulder and don't pull it out like you see those idiots do on all the War Movies!  The directors and extras don't know shit about how to operate firearms, they have seen too many other fake "war movies" and just keep repeating previous mistakes because it "looks right" to them.  Fire the first round, while in recoil, work the bolt. When the bolt has homed the next cartridge, you are on target and ready for the next shot.

The whole gun is a gun is thing is moot when the "only weapon used" fired three aimed rounds faster than its possible to cycle said weapon empty without aiming, oswald was also trained on an m1 garand(semi auto), the carcano was outside his wheelhouse. 

• Like 1

The full metal jacket round fired from the Carcano passed through JFK's neck, through the front seat of a 63 Lincoln, through Connelly's chest shattering two ribs, shattered his right wrist, then lodge in his thigh, and remaining almost perfectly intact.

Now explain how the same round fired from the same gun explodes into tiny fragments as it passes through JFK's head? Full metal jacket rounds don't do that.

• Like 2

The exact opposite is going to happen.

I hope so, but there is a long rough stretch of road still to play out over the next two years. What if Ireland and Scotland jump ship from the UK? Even London is considering separating from the UK. Or if the rest of Europe backs out of EU, that includes Eastern Europe next door neighbors to Putin's Russia? That kind of instability is poison in the interdependent global market place.

I understand why Brexit happened. The EU swallowed the sovereignty of all the countries in it, and political power was consolidated in Brussels. But in all reality, economic independence is an illusion at this point. Economic globalization was a done deal decades ago. 

I hope so, but there is a long rough stretch of road still to play out over the next two years. What if Ireland and Scotland jump ship from the UK? Even London is considering separating from the UK. Or if the rest of Europe backs out of EU, that includes Eastern Europe next door neighbors to Putin's Russia? That kind of instability is poison in the interdependent global market place.

I understand why Brexit happened. The EU swallowed the sovereignty of all the countries in it, and political power was consolidated in Brussels. But in all reality, economic independence is an illusion at this point. Economic globalization was a done deal decades ago. 

Isnt Ireland seperate from the UK? 

Scotland has already decided to stay in EU. What this all could means is the end of the UK as we know it. 

Of course all the power was consolidated in Brussels, thats what the fucking French and German bankers always wanted.

Like eveything else in big business the EU has turned into a ponsie debt machine for the big Western European bankers. I think the Brits are sick of it.

• Like 1

The full metal jacket round fired from the Carcano passed through JFK's neck, through the front seat of a 63 Lincoln, through Connelly's chest shattering two ribs, shattered his right wrist, then lodge in his thigh, and remaining almost perfectly intact.

Now explain how the same round fired from the same gun explodes into tiny fragments as it passes through JFK's head? Full metal jacket rounds don't do that.

Soft Tissue Vs. A Skull?

Isnt Ireland seperate from the UK? 

Scotland has already decided to stay in EU. What this all could means is the end of the UK as we know it. 

Of course all the power was consolidated in Brussels, thats what the fucking French and German bankers always wanted.

Like eveything else in big business the EU has turned into a ponsie debt machine for the big Western European bankers. I think the Brits are sick of it.

Re your comment on the status of Ireland!

Thanks to the compromise reached in the 1920s, there were "The Irish Free State" and the British provence of Ulster!  The compromise did not last. The Irish Free State threw off the compromise and declared itself the Republic of Ireland rejecting the British Crown.  Old timers still sing of "Ireland's 32" refering to the total of all North and South Ireland counties.  Don't know if it's still true, but the Irish [Republic] Parliament included seats for the North Ireland [English Ulster] counties.

• Like 1

If a person with any firearms knowledge watches this vid, they realize the examples contained are far from rack grade. One is obviously custom, another was between service and correct grades, the one used at the end was correct or above. Rack grade rifles are fucked up, have accuracy diminishing throat erosion and usually barrell crown damage. It's also damn convenient that dude at the end shot at stationary stationery, not a moving target. All the bullshit "debunk" vids always leave out critical info. Paper targets on uniform background with unrealistic lighting and a high contrast setup is night and day to leaning out a window, acquiring a target at an off angle, firing and re-acquiring moving target accurately. There's a reason it's not been legitimately tried, it's quite likely to end differently than planned. Oswald was not a trained sniper, but a marksman, and was courtmarshaled for shooting himself...a real weapons expert indeed.

• Like 2