On 4/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, Dguy210 said:

I'd be a lot less worried about these people if they weren't pushing their agenda on kids and they DO NOT SHOW TOLERANCE OR ACCEPTANCE to anyone else.

In other words I don't really think letting a bunch of mentally ill pedos inflict their fucked up world views on children is acceptable. 

You want to do your own thing and you are not bothering anyone else, go right ahead. I believe you have a right to control of your own body.

But the reality is that there is a large and loud group of people that want to push an agenda ON EVERYONE ELSE and are ACTIVELY grooming children into this lifestyle. 

Matthew 18:6  “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

No photo description available.

I was trying to stay out of this melting pot of mental madness but I think ghost was talking about the gay and interracial inequality post ..Before BW brought kids into the thread.Unless I read it wrong? 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

🙂Matthew 7.2 Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment

10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

11 “No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

2 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

Matthew 7.2 Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment

Usually biblical quotes when translated remain as close as possible to the original Greek? but I cannot find the above. The King James Version published in 1611 is:

For with what judgement ye judge,ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

The World English Bible from 2000:

For with whatever you judge, you will be judged: and with whatever measure you measure. it will be measured to you.

31 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

I was trying to stay out of this melting pot of mental madness but I think the ghost guy was talking about the gay and interracial inequality post ..Before BW brought kids into the thread.Unless I read it wrong? 

Nope, how I read it too.

277574589_1932971377091760_8550831156488953107_n.jpg

• Like 2

What if, when you were a little, you believed in your heart that you were really a bird and that a mistake had been made and you were instead made a human child. As you grew up you secretly yearned to fly but learned instead to walk. When you became a teenager you told your councilor at school about your arms that should have been wings instead, and concerned, she told your parents and they got you the therapy you needed to cope with your situation. 

Now just imagine that you are born a male but believe that you should have been born (or in today's parlance: identify) as a female. Do your councilor, friends, parents and society feed into this delusion or should they get you some professional help.    

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

What if, when you were a little, you believed in your heart that you were really a bird and that a mistake had been made and you were instead made a human child. As you grew up you secretly yearned to fly but learned instead to walk. When you became a teenager you told your councilor at school about your arms that should have been wings instead, and concerned, she told your parents and they got you the therapy you needed to cope with your situation. 

Now just imagine that you are born a male but believe that you should have been born (or in today's parlance: identify) as a female. Do your councilor, friends, parents and society feed into this delusion or should they get you some professional help.    

Not the point aka you must not have been paying attention to the controversy

12 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

🙂 you can run back to your pal and repeat exactly what I say next. I am a middle aged christian libertarian unquestioning male with a completely open mind to individuality and the constitutionally protected RIGHT of personal expression, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and I find it disgusting that up until now any of my fellow humans have been shamed or denied any of the afore mentioned for fear of public persecution. As for TV and politics, they chase the dollar and that's it. It is up to US to protect each other 1 and all otherwise who will protect you when the day comes that it is profitable to make you the enemy? what is good for the goose MUST remain good for the gander and everything between otherwise freedom is lost and along with it 3.5 centuries of sacrifice.

Matthew 7.2 Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment

Those people can do whatever they want.Just don't push it on anybody else,especially children.

• Like 2

Agreed, the young are unformed totally and impressionable often confused. While there are some rare instances of trans... whatever, it is just that, rare. Probably extremely rare and exposing all to this can only confuse those who are innocent. The needs of the many outweigh the needs if the few. I'm all for tolerance but teaching kids that it's ok and 'normal' is over the line. Let them figure it out.  

• Like 3

Our quiet little town of Keizer is generating a lot of hand-wringing as the Reawaken America Tour was relocated here.  All the lefties put on their shittin' pants and flocked to the facebook and nextdoor pages to lament how the community will suffer from the influx of homophobic racist gun-loving evil doers who just want to spend a little time amongst those who share the same thoughts and values.

The news is all about businesses boarding up, but they never seem to mention that it's because they fear the backlash of the Kate Brown voters who, when they don't get their way, respond in the only way they know how, burning, looting and murdering.  Unlike the conservative groups who will endeavor to leave a venue cleaner than when they arrived, the libs will leave hazmat with something to do for a couple weeks, if they can't turn it into a superfund site.

Edited by flyerdan
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, flyerdan said:

Our quiet little town of Keizer is generating a lot of hand-wringing as the Reawaken America Tour was relocated here.  All the lefties put on their shittin' pants and flocked to the facebook and nextdoor pages to lament how the community will suffer from the influx of homophobic racist gun-loving evil doers who just want to spend a little time amongst those who share the same thoughts and values.

The news is all about businesses boarding up, but they never seem to mention that it's because they fear the backlash of the Kate Brown voters who, when they don't get their way, respond in the only way they know how, burning, looting and murdering.  Unlike the conservative groups who will endeavor to leave a venue cleaner than when they arrived, the libs will leave hazmat with something to do for a couple weeks, if they can't turn it into a superfund site.

Yup..like boat ownership..the two happiest days for a marion county resident is the day you move in and the day you leave. Its a shame how nasty its gotten. 

• Like 2

What bothers me about the gay/trans,etc movement is that first they wanted tolerance,

then they wanted acceptance from everyone,then they demanded that they be treated special,

although they said they wanted to be treated equally before that.

What they do in private is their own business - I'd rather not know their sexual preference,

& treat them like everyone else.

And why do we have to teach that stuff to kids? Let kids be kids,& enjoy their childhood.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Usually biblical quotes when translated remain as close as possible to the original Greek? but I cannot find the above. The King James Version published in 1611 is:

For with what judgement ye judge,ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

The World English Bible from 2000:

For with whatever you judge, you will be judged: and with whatever measure you measure. it will be measured to you.

FPTLv9NX0AoCmSf?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh good lord, more gender issues?

Okay,  as a red blooded heteronormative adult who struggled to live and let live out here on the mean streets of Bay Area CA, I'll admit I'm getting pretty F'n tired of being stereotyped as the fabled toxic male by ignorant misinformed hyper PC all woke up and utterly closed minded Gen XYZ warriors who want me to sit quiet so they can use me as a punching bag, Although I understand their animosity, I take deviant pleasure in twisting them into cute little balloon animals with their own gaseous logic. In all fairness though, I've done the same thing to hyper PC "patriotic conservative" warriors who expect me to be their punching bag. The extreme R n L waste valuable time and energy pointlessly intrenched in idiot-no-logical warfare that goes nowhere.

Come on guys, none of the confused self-absorbed gender agnostic perverts you're worrying about are going to reproduce, so have faith in Darwin's survival of the fittest, and learn to live and let die. 

Shit damn I need a proof reader

Edited by paradime
  • Like 3
On 4/1/2022 at 7:29 PM, datzenmike said:

When I was a kid I identified as a dog. Eat Purina dog food with my German Shepard Shadow. He was a great protector and didn't care about me having some of his food. When I was about 8 he pulled a 14 year old girls bikini top off. Greatest dog ever!

• Like 1

Yea I moved up north from the bay 2 years ago and it was the best thing ever for my kid. Less of the woke shit going on up here, but it's creeping in. I've just decided to embrace my toxic masculinity and racisms and let my fuck you flag fly.

toxic masculinity.jpeg

• Like 1