Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's bloody amazing! Something happened in the first week of January and the virus just started a rapid decline? If only we could figure out what it was?

A cynical person would assume that the numbers were manipulated in someway, but not me, there is no way that there could be something like a "cabal of elites" using something as serious as a pandemic to push an agenda upon the world's population for their own gain. Nope I'm safe if the knowledge that I am being protected by my "elected" officials and industry leaders. Derp derp. 

321368065_Screenshot_20210223-051851_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.9dc6d37e9e68c158c1625172867ed11a.jpg

Edited by Str8jacket
Picture stuff up
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Proof positive that Biden did have a plan for the Wu-flu and is certainly worthy of being the most liked president of all time. I'm tearing up.

YLbu.gif

images.jpeg-9.jpg.3f3ad66f37782b85a4e03a9c85f1ff8d.jpg

It's like he has his loving arms spread across the world to bring unity. Even covid is destroyed by his love

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

images.jpeg-9.jpg.3f3ad66f37782b85a4e03a9c85f1ff8d.jpg

It's like he has his loving arms spread across the world to bring unity. Even covid is destroyed by his love

Pence believes prayer destroys the Wu-flu. We should have a bake off.

4iIPd11.jpg

Remember Rabban.... he who controls the media controls the co-vid.

• Like 1

I am so sick of people in the PNW. 

Today I was sent on an errand to drop off my sons cleats for his viral paranoid football practice, and then to stop at the store for a few food items the wife requested. After feeling a small bit of rage bubble within myself at the sight of my son running drills with a required mask to be worn.. I set off for the store instead of becoming more angry at that sight. I arrived at the local Grocery Outlet and noticed the faint sound of Toto crackling through the store audio. I began to gather my items well aloof of other people doing the same. I grabbed my last items in a strategically planned route to the registers cutting down on any chance of impulse grabbing of unnecessary sweets. Once I reached the register I started to scan the work loads of the store employees at each kiosk. I picked the third line behind a woman that was buying 10 bottles of dessert wines, and a few food items I didn't pay much attention to. Seems like it would have been the most efficient line to go with. I scanned the floor for the idiotic "Stand here 6 feet apart" stamp for us good kids to stand on. I placed my left foot on the stamp and lazily stood slight forward. Kind of because the boozer in front of me was well forward of her stand place requirement.  My pocketed phone let out an irritating buzz on my thigh from an incoming text. The wife was requesting more items that had to be picked up from a different store. While this text was happening I get the slight scent of ingested alcohol coming from the woman currently being helped in front of me.  I then hear a slightly slurred acknowledgment from her "Hey.. Hey you. That's not 6 Feet!!". I look from my phone screen upward to see the woman now standing on my side of her floor stamp with no person in front of her. As I am bringing my full attention to Karen Do-Good I notice she is a little inebriated. Her denim button up shirt isnt buttoned straight and in her effort to be THE authority she thought she was, one of her breasts has been loosed upon the world.  

My reaction to seeing her bosom must have looked like anyone gazing upon the inner contents of a State Park bathroom basin. I was grossed out and offended by her unnecessary move to act as if she had some power to direct me to do anything. I had an immediate flash of hatred for her. Once I tucked my anger back into my soul I retorted  "Fuck off, and put your fucking breast back in your shirt bitch." .. I was conveniently only audible to a few people, and the ones that heard me got a bit of a chuckle at the exchange. The next register opened and I was ushered into that isle by two women who heard what I said. I paid for my items and farted as Karen was exiting her lane behind me. 

I am so tired of the paranoid people and mental illness this fake scare has encouraged. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I hear ya Matt. I'm rarely in town, there's just no need to be. I'm practicing self seclusion? (something) and don't even know it. My lifestyle is walking and staying home although with the returning good weather I'm even more outside in the yard or working on projects. My wife works and does all the shopping/running around and is used to the bullshit. When she gets home she de-contaminates. I don't think I could match your self control. Pretty sure a "MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS" would be in order if some douche were to say something to me.  The sight of someone wearing a mask while driving alone makes me smile.

• Like 3

Matts story reminds of my situation at the credit union last week.They have the dots to stand on at 6',the problem is these dots are all lined up in front the doors to get in/out.So i'm last in line and standing on the sidewalk not on a dot but off to the side where i'm farther away from anybody and not in the path of those exiting out the doors.An employee i'll call the "dot guard" tells me i'm not standing in the right spot and need to get on a dot in front of the doors.I ask her why she wants me to get closer to everybody in line and in the way of people exiting,she claims i'll still be 6' away from everybody and i can't stand in the parking lot (which i wasn't).I'm on a sidewalk and at a safer distance than required.Until i got a little defensive about it she wouldn't let up.I explained to her the logic in their dot placement makes no sense and i'm just fine right where i'm at.She finally backs off.The others in line got a chuckle out of her behavior.While this conversation with her was taking place two guys show up behind me standing on dots.Neither of them has a mask on but she doesn't say shit to either of them.I'm sick of this shit.I'm not some six year old standing in the lunch line at school.Enough already.

• Like 2

I ran into an acquaintance in the hardware store parking lot last week. I hadn't seen him in probably a year. He didn't look too good but I said hello and asked him how he was doing. He said he had gotten Covid in August from he believes a auto dealers waiting room. I didn't ask about a mask but he said he brought it home to his wife. He also said he still had fluid in his lungs, fatigues easy and has gained a lot of weight from not being able to be active. He is about 60 and was very active and energetic. I am not afraid of dying from Covid but sure as shit don't want to end up like him. A couple more months of this crap then should be able to get the vaccine. Good thing my wife and I are intraverts and tend to stay away from people. 

The other side of this is that I work in a grocery store,& am getting fed up with

people getting right next to me while I'm stocking the shelves.I wouldn't mind it so much,

if they'd at least say "Excuse me" before they get next to me.

I've noticed that people who have the flu will still come into a store.The worst part is

that some of them will tell you how sick they are.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

The other side of this is that I work in a grocery store,& am getting fed up with

people getting right next to me while I'm stocking the shelves.I wouldn't mind it so much,

if they'd at least say "Excuse me" before they get next to me.

I've noticed that people who have the flu will still come into a store.The worst part is

Yeah i see the getting too close thing every time i go out in public.The swap meets i go to every weekend are a joke.As hard as you try to keep a distance there are 10 people trying to get close to you.I've been getting somewhat rude about it when they get in my space.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, angliagt said:

SECURITY!!!!!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

I am so sick of people in the PNW. 

Today I was sent on an errand to drop off my sons cleats for his viral paranoid football practice, and then to stop at the store for a few food items the wife requested. After feeling a small bit of rage bubble within myself at the sight of my son running drills with a required mask to be worn.. I set off for the store instead of becoming more angry at that sight. I arrived at the local Grocery Outlet and noticed the faint sound of Toto crackling through the store audio. I began to gather my items well aloof of other people doing the same. I grabbed my last items in a strategically planned route to the registers cutting down on any chance of impulse grabbing of unnecessary sweets. Once I reached the register I started to scan the work loads of the store employees at each kiosk. I picked the third line behind a woman that was buying 10 bottles of dessert wines, and a few food items I didn't pay much attention to. Seems like it would have been the most efficient line to go with. I scanned the floor for the idiotic "Stand here 6 feet apart" stamp for us good kids to stand on. I placed my left foot on the stamp and lazily stood slight forward. Kind of because the boozer in front of me was well forward of her stand place requirement.  My pocketed phone let out an irritating buzz on my thigh from an incoming text. The wife was requesting more items that had to be picked up from a different store. While this text was happening I get the slight scent of ingested alcohol coming from the woman currently being helped in front of me.  I then hear a slightly slurred acknowledgment from her "Hey.. Hey you. That's not 6 Feet!!". I look from my phone screen upward to see the woman now standing on my side of her floor stamp with no person in front of her. As I am bringing my full attention to Karen Do-Good I notice she is a little inebriated. Her denim button up shirt isnt buttoned straight and in her effort to be THE authority she thought she was, one of her breasts has been loosed upon the world.  

You’re in the wrong part.  I’m much further north and... I dare you to wear a mask here.  

• Like 2