• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Most are OK, but junk that Carcano !

Weirdly they've become more popular in the last couple years. I suspect mostly just a big surplus of them hit recently.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I don't usually purchase a car or motorcycle in it's first year of production because of rush to development problems

I'm probably gonna wait a while to get the vaxcy for this crap

Sort of how I felt. I'm very big on vaccinations in general but everything about this one is telling me to wait a bit and see how it plays out. 

I also seem to have an affinity for first year models for some strange reason, always something slightly off on them.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Skib said:

I will not be adding that to the same folder as the ctrlpew folder that I also do not have. 

How dare you undermine the glory of the system by posting such a thing.

also, whats the LxW of that card? 

LxW is baked into the PDF already. Print tells me 4.3x3.5in though. Straight off the Wyoming state website I think or some other state.

Edit: sorry Mike didn't mean to comment reply spam this thread, just wasn't paying attention when I was replying.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

Got my appointment in less than two weeks for the Wu Flu vaccine. So fuck you Bill Gates and Dr. (?) Fauci and fuck you WHO!!! and a stiff fuck you in the ass HARD to the CCP for your incompetent handling and meddling around with this shit in the first place. The world would be a safer place if we all got together and stamped you out of existence you fucking cocksuckers.....

• Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

And be prepared to be sick after your second vaccination.

Maybe not.  I got the vaccine in the very early rounds, and both my wife and I had no symptoms or any adverse side effects after the second shot. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Mike,don't hold back.Tell us how you really feel.And be prepared to be sick after your second vaccination.

It provokes an immune response so if like a flu shot (and it basically is) if you are distracted or busy you can often miss the effect. I've had lots of flu shots and can't really say there was a common effect. May feel tired for a few days but often that can be explained away and even easily overlooked. Injection site may be tender for 24 hrs.....or not. I've never felt ill from them though others might. We're all different. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Got my appointment in less than two weeks for the Wu Flu vaccine. So fuck you Bill Gates and Dr. (?) Fauci and fuck you WHO!!! and a stiff fuck you in the ass HARD to the CCP for your incompetent handling and meddling around with this shit in the first place. The world would be a safer place if we all got together and stamped you out of existence you fucking cocksuckers.....

I think the 19th of this month. There are 4 or 5 available. I found out I have no choice in the matter. Ya gits wat ya gits.

If anyone is missing a loved one next Thanksgiving, you know which cocksucker to blame.

• Like 2

Rumor has it that the Astra Zenica one was pulled due to blood clotting..... that was for people under 55. Great!  On the CDN website it's reported that the efficacy is 62% WTF??????? good is 1/3 no good? Just fucking wow!!!!

I believe the astra and Pfizer are both rNA modifiers, not traditional vaccines.  They are viruses that inject new dNA replication models to change the way your immune system reacts to threats.  The concern is, with no long term studies, will they cause immune system issues like Lupus.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to reinvent medicine

Moderna Therapeutics, the most highly valued private company in biotech, has run into troubling safety problems with its most ambitious therapy, STAT found.

Boghosian_Moderna11_STAT-1024x576.jpg

unknown (1).png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Soundline said:

The concern is, with no long term studies, will they cause immune system issues like Lupus.

I hope it causes an enlarged penis. This might get the turtle out of the shell.

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I hope it causes an enlarged penis. This might get the turtle out of the shell.

1 minute ago, thisismatt said:

I heard it shrinks the penis. I asked the doctor how many shots I'd need to get mine down to a reasonable size.

If your girl complains about the size being too small just stick it in her ass, for some reason that seems to change the opinion on the whole size thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1