Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I know at least one of you has posted and revealed you are in the bio tech field, is there any legitimacy to what this guy is saying? There is no isolated sample of Covid and there is no actual disease?

Sorry its on farce book

https://www.facebook.com/PastorJosephStrongsvilleChurch/posts/3678249805593558?__cft__[0]=AZXnm8QII7jLJa7Gv2e8pbQ_LhjLqlUaDFyZcYDMtLQ-WrtgFDomddVM5eUsUoe2Ft4DZkIM0wCBnhzsY17UhY1Co6zIXneona0u1eqgkWcQMrEZc1X8ufoCUX9qXcwuuUrA5ZIRLWDWB__1CxqFgmkpVSQlhbS-tz_LCZvrNNIiv-hNQqZak6EMCBz5xx9Ot-M&__tn__=-UK-R

Aside from traveling to work (airports) I haven't done shit for rona. 
But with oil getting dry fucked, I guess Im just semi retired for now lol
My local gas station and napa give no fucks so I don't wear any masks or bullshit.

I dont leave the property often... but I was already doing that. And those are the only places I really go 😂

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I know at least one of you has posted and revealed you are in the bio tech field, is there any legitimacy to what this guy is saying? There is no isolated sample of Covid and there is no actual disease?

Sorry its on farce book

https://www.facebook.com/PastorJosephStrongsvilleChurch/posts/3678249805593558?__cft__[0]=AZXnm8QII7jLJa7Gv2e8pbQ_LhjLqlUaDFyZcYDMtLQ-WrtgFDomddVM5eUsUoe2Ft4DZkIM0wCBnhzsY17UhY1Co6zIXneona0u1eqgkWcQMrEZc1X8ufoCUX9qXcwuuUrA5ZIRLWDWB__1CxqFgmkpVSQlhbS-tz_LCZvrNNIiv-hNQqZak6EMCBz5xx9Ot-M&__tn__=-UK-R

It's bullshit and I'm being nice. 

I can go into lots of detail but just the statement "there is no isolated sample" is an outright lie akin to saying no one has identified what type of cheese the moon is made out of. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Skib said:

Aside from traveling to work (airports) I haven't done shit for rona. 
But with oil getting dry fucked, I guess Im just semi retired for now lol
My local gas station and napa give no fucks so I don't wear any masks or bullshit.

I dont leave the property often... but I was already doing that. And those are the only places I really go 😂

Two days ago I was driving in town, like DOWN town on the main street. I realized that it's been a year since I was there. Haven't ridden my bike in a year where I used to ride at least 50 miles a week to work. In that time maybe 4 restaurant meals and I don't frequent bars. I don't watch TV (more than 5 years now) and stopped totally watching any news last November. I get news and entertainment here in co-vid and destruction. I leave the property on foot for a 5 mile walk every day. Looking forward to laying in the sun.

• Like 3

WE get a 666 tattoo up here in Canada.

12 hours ago, Skib said:

Prob a good call... people lost their damn minds.
I stay home, do my thing, I didn't like people in the first place, and stay well prepared. 

Like people out walking in the woods alone.... wearing a mask????

12 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Naked?

Some things can't be unseen.

As a side issue, I wonder if the CDC card will be accepted internationally.  I tried to find my old World Health Organization yellow card to have it also filled out but can't find it.  Saved me a whole 2 arms load of shots in 1962 at Thon Son Nuit airport.  International health inspectors really do not have to honor anything but the yellow card. Matbe this panic will shake the cob webs out of their skulls.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

As a side issue, I wonder if the CDC card will be accepted internationally.  I tried to find my old World Health Organization yellow card to have it also filled out but can't find it.  Saved me a whole 2 arms load of shots in 1962 at Thon Son Nuit airport.  International health inspectors really do not have to honor anything but the yellow card. Matbe this panic will shake the cob webs out of their skulls.

Just a reminder that the vaccine is NOT FDA approved, none of them have gone through the full process yet. It is being administered under a "humanitarian device exemption" and they removed the ability to sue the companies if something goes wrong. I'd also note for Pfizer and Moderna the tech being used (mRNA vaccine) has NEVER been approved for use in humans. Also let us not forget that even if you are vaccinated the claim is you can still get Covid and you still need to wear a mask and do all the other restrictions (which seems like bullshit as they already stated earlier asymptomatic spread is basically nothing). 

So requiring a shot of an unapproved, quickly developed vaccine, that has no liability from the manufacturer, is really fucking sketchy. If you are not in a susceptible category why the hell would you want to get this shot? If you are susceptible, well it probably is the better choice. Which really means children should NEVER be vaccinated as any side-effects greatly exceed the harm from the virus in the first place. Children, unless immune compromised, are mostly asymptomatic and the death rate is as near to zero as you can get. If they are around grandparents or such, well vaccinate the old people then, not the kids as they are the ones who would be susceptible and the kids are not the only possible vector.

Do I think it is likely effective in reducing symptoms? Yeah it probably does work to whatever effectiveness is described. But still seems like a shit show to me. 

Edit: See attached to see what they use for the shot record card, this a blank one easily found online and which is usually printed doublesided on medium weight card stock.

2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
59 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Just a reminder that the vaccine is NOT FDA approved, none of them have gone through the full process yet. It is being administered under a "humanitarian device exemption" and they removed the ability to sue the companies if something goes wrong. I'd also note for Pfizer and Moderna the tech being used (mRNA vaccine) has NEVER been approved for use in humans. Also let us not forget that even if you are vaccinated the claim is you can still get Covid and you still need to wear a mask and do all the other restrictions (which seems like bullshit as they already stated earlier asymptomatic spread is basically nothing). 

So requiring a shot of an unapproved, quickly developed vaccine, that has no liability from the manufacturer, is really fucking sketchy. If you are not in a susceptible category why the hell would you want to get this shot? If you are susceptible, well it probably is the better choice. Which really means children should NEVER be vaccinated as any side-effects greatly exceed the harm from the virus in the first place. Children, unless immune compromised, are mostly asymptomatic and the death rate is as near to zero as you can get. If they are around grandparents or such, well vaccinate the old people then, not the kids as they are the ones who would be susceptible and the kids are not the only possible vector.

Do I think it is likely effective in reducing symptoms? Yeah it probably does work to whatever effectiveness is described. But still seems like a shit show to me. 

I don't usually purchase a car or motorcycle in it's first year of production because of rush to development problems

I'm probably gonna wait a while to get the vaxcy for this crap

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

Edit: See attached to see what they use for the shot record card, this a blank one easily found online and which is usually printed doublesided on medium weight card stock.

2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf 51.58 kB · 4 downloads

I will not be adding that to the same folder as the ctrlpew folder that I also do not have. 

How dare you undermine the glory of the system by posting such a thing.

also, whats the LxW of that card? 

• Like 3