Covid-19 Prepared?

7 minutes ago, Soundline said:

You’re in the wrong part.  I’m much further north and... I dare you to wear a mask here.  

I have my fingers crossed the 5 counties vote to join Idaho. I can sell my home, and move to Roseburg Idaho.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, last night I was walking with a friend on the beach bike path (aka multi-use path) and a crazy woman asked if we'd seen her husband. We didn't respond so she got more belligerent, so I said "no". Then she just lost it and said he was up a ways past the bridge and he was going to butt-fuck us to death, as she wandered off talking about how the Navy had said he had died 65 years ago...this woman was maybe in her 40's, or 20's depending on the amount of meth she's been on. Never did get any action near the bridge...

• Like 3

Sounds plausible. No wonder Trump de-funded the WHO and on and off again didn't like Fauci. So as Jake Getes says: "Follow the money" so who is making and getting any money from this? Did the Wu-Flu escape before they were ready? And ready for..... what??? What??? What??? What's the end game here???

• Like 2

Sumptin's up but what? Bill Gates too. I thought they were going to cull the herd or reduce the population. Maybe the virus is a form or retro virus and brings with it new DNA information that expresses as lower conception rate or lower life span or.... something. Getting kind of tin foil hat here.

• Like 2
On 3/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, angliagt said:

The other side of this is that I work in a grocery store,& am getting fed up with

people getting right next to me while I'm stocking the shelves.I wouldn't mind it so much,

if they'd at least say "Excuse me" before they get next to me.

I've noticed that people who have the flu will still come into a store.The worst part is

that some of them will tell you how sick they are.

I was discussing this with my late father’s neighbors ( nationality neutral) ,, long time worker last Saturday, when We were standing right up in each other’s faces..   the neighbor commented on it.. joking mostly 

BUT,,,  in that moment we both came to the conclusion we NEED to stand right next to that old person standing in line at the grocery store .. it feels so weird not to touch them while your interacting , even though they are complete strangers .. it’s lonely 6 feet away . 

Weird 

• Like 2

They’d prefer this downtrend.

After the covid lockdown they want a climate lockdown and to require gov breeding permission like what’s been tested in China since before Agenda 21’s initial release to the public in 1992.  I first became aware of Agenda 21 talking to US Sen. Patty Murray in 1994.

https://population.un.org/wpp/Graphs/Probabilistic/POP/TOT/900

FD6148AB-D92D-4D8B-A147-69682D9CB6E7.png

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

I was discussing this with my late father’s neighbors ( nationality neutral) ,, long time worker last Saturday, when We were standing right up in each other’s faces..   the neighbor commented on it.. joking mostly 

BUT,,,  in that moment we both came to the conclusion we NEED to stand right next to that old person standing in line at the grocery store .. it feels so weird not to touch them while your interacting , even though they are complete strangers .. it’s lonely 6 feet away . 

Weird 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

When they say 'reproduction' they mean copping the words. This says nothing about Agenda 21

It’s the title page from my desk copy.  Fascinating read.  The UN has been enamored with depopulation since its inception.  Intentionally releasing a disease that would “cull” the “weakest” portions of the population was discussed at length in the meetings in Brazil in 92’.

MERS, H1N1, and SARS are all out of that same corona virus family. So they’ve been honing in on these viruses for quite some time.  As a former FEMA Emergency Response Officer I could explain this in boring detail.

12544F4F-738D-48F3-8575-98DFF3EB53F2.jpeg

• Like 2

I wonder if the survivors of that suv accident in Southern California

will sue Biden for not completing the wall where they illegally crossed.

They had 25+ people in a Ford Expedition. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
19 minutes ago, angliagt said:

I wonder if the survivors of that suv accident in Southern California

will sue Biden for not completing the wall where they illegally crossed.

They had 25+ people in a Ford Expedition. 

Uh, it was cut down

• Like 1