Covid-19 Prepared?

I really haven’t heard of it making you massive... 

I have heard about rapid onset adult dementia though. If you can’t get to 3”, you won’t care because you won’t know what to do with it anyhow.

hopefully it’s too big to put in a wall outlet or you might get a shocking experience 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, thisismatt said:

I heard it shrinks the penis. I asked the doctor how many shots I'd need to get mine down to a reasonable size.

If you're hung like a tuna can smaller might be better?

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Do you think the main stream news consumer will hear about this much less believe it if they do?

A lot of em would just cover their ears in case they did start to question. Because thinking against the mainstream is hard. 

• Like 2

Just to be clear I'm not saying vaccines are bad, on the whole they are amazing technology actually. I'm saying this vaccine has too much bullshit about it.

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Simplified from the link. But take a look at it, he lays down his argument in a very rational and fact driven way.
#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES

#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES

#4: THE "DATA GAPS" SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS

#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS

#6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING

#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT

#8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH

#9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION

#10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED

#11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID

#12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS

#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE

#14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH

#15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE

#16: CENSORSHIP...AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE

#17: THE WORLD'S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM...

#18: I ALREADY HAD COVID

• Like 3

My mother in law passed away last week.Three weeks after getting her first vaccine shot.Within days of getting it she started having breathing problems.We all thought it was normal.She ended up in the hospital,doctors said there's not a lot they could do except help her with the breathing but expect her to pass within a week.We took her home to be with family.She made it two weeks before moving on.Now i don't know if the vaccine did it or not but the doctors were sure silent about that possibility.Mother wasn't in the best of shape either,she had health issues but nothing like what happened to cause her death.This situation has me wondering how safe this vaccine is for those that are already at high risk health wise.

• Sad 4
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Do you think the main stream news consumer will hear about this much less believe it if they do?

Actually, I do believe they will believe this. "If it bleeds it leads" (AKA Yellow Journalism) has been around for over a hundred years. Called something else, much longer even. Everyone will have heard this expression and have seen it at 6PM every night.

20 minutes ago, john510 said:

My mother in law passed away last week.Three weeks after getting her first vaccine shot.Within days of getting it she started having breathing problems.We all thought it was normal.She ended up in the hospital,doctors said there's not a lot they could do except help her with the breathing but expect her to pass within a week.We took her home to be with family.She made it two weeks before moving on.Now i don't know if the vaccine did it or not but the doctors were sure silent about that possibility.Mother wasn't in the best of shape either,she had health issues but nothing like what happened to cause her death.This situation has me wondering how safe this vaccine is for those that are already at high risk health wise.

Sorry to hear this John. A few weeks may not have been long enough to develop the full (or maybe any) immunity. Then, the vaccine isn't 100% anyway. I have to assume it is better than the thing it prevents. I get my shot in 5 days. I don't have any underlying health issues.

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure she is in a better place & at peace 😊 I know others that have lost loved ones to Covid, but like you said, there are often underlying reasons like bad health (I think obesity is one of the big factors.....??).  I've been lucky to not have lost anyone close to me.  I personally have chosen NOT to get the vaccine, as it is simply not tested.  Those that are getting the vaccine are the living human guinea pigs.......it is an ongoing study.  The pharma's are pushing HARD for everyone to get it, so they can make there money.  Yup, I drink, I smoke that legal stuff here in CO, I have 1 diet soda pop a day, I eat munchies but I avoid most other processed foods, I consume LOW amounts of sugars & high fructose corn syrup, I cook with LOTS of real butter etc etc.................but I will NOT put this man made chemical in my body UN-TESTED.  At the rate things are unraveling, I never will.  Maybe I will be a casualty in the end, maybe I will be like Will Smith in "I Am" (I think that's the movie where he is one of the last humans after some apocalyptic mess.....??).............either way I am good with it...............😉

• Like 2

She was overweight and never got any exercise.She quit smoking about 10 years ago.The timing of it all is what raises my question about how safe it is for those already at high risk.I wonder what would have happened had she NOT had the vaccine ? She never left the house so she wasn't really exposed to crowded places or anybody other than family members.I also know two people that had their second shot and got sicker than shit.

• Sad 1

TJ..... 'I Am Legend'... and if I had known it was a remake of the classic Charlton Heston 'The Omega Man' I probably wouldn't have seen it. Crappy SFX but a great story premise.

John.... Hard to say now what the cause was... reaction to the vaccine or catching co-vid just after taking the vaccine but before an immunity was mounted. Eventually she would have caught co-vid without a vaccination. That's inevitable now as apparently even those vaccinated can carry it? The outlook isn't good then either. I can say who to blame for all this though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, john510 said:

Sorry to hear about the lose of your mom no matter how or why. It's been 7 years since my mom passed away. Time heals this hurt slowly!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Sorry to hear about the lose of your mom no matter how or why. It's been 7 years since my mom passed away. Time heals this hurt slowly!

Lost Mom in 2017, Dad a year later in 2018.  Still hard, but they still visit often!! 😊

• Like 2

I was estranged from my parents and hadn't seen or spoken to them for 7-8 years. I sporadically contacted my brother and found she had passed away after the last time I called him two years previously. I immediately contacted my father and there after called him every week and visited him that summer and enjoyed 10 more years with him before he too passed away. Mom was a loving and giving mother but strong willed, over bearing and hard to deal with woman. I learned early that my opinion wasn't that important so discussions with her were never a discussion. I see now that dad lived in her shadow, and a neighbor once remarked that afterwards he was much more outgoing and talkative and was flourishing on his own. When I think of my mom it's the good times was when I was a kid, dad I remember more during the last 10 years getting to know him. So if you still have a mom or dad give them a big hug.  If you haven't spoken to either of them, for what ever reason, give them a call. 

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I was estranged from my parents and hadn't seen or spoken to them for 7-8 years. I sporadically contacted my brother and found she had passed away after the last time I called him two years previously. I immediately contacted my father and there after called him every week and visited him that summer and enjoyed 10 more years with him before he too passed away. Mom was a loving and giving mother but strong willed, over bearing and hard to deal with woman. I learned early that my opinion wasn't that important so discussions with her were never a discussion. I see now that dad lived in her shadow, and a neighbor once remarked that afterwards he was much more outgoing and talkative and was flourishing on his own. When I think of my mom it's the good times was when I was a kid, dad I remember more during the last 10 years getting to know him. So if you still have a mom or dad give them a big hug.  If you haven't spoken to either of them, for what ever reason, give them a call. 

I always worked hard at keeping great relations with my parents & it paid off over & over...........I was the "good son"!  Older brother is a big softie, so always had a good relation, just had is own issues in life that affected his rational relations with them.  Younger sister is an addict, so she was always a rollercoaster of good times & bad times, even right up to both of their deaths.  As executor, she made my life hell for over 2 years......I finally gave up on her.  Younger brother is/was a little high maintenance, but a good guy, rubbed both Mom & Dad the wrong way on & off over the years, something I never understood.  I will repeat what Mike said.......so if you still have a mom or dad give them a big hug.  If you haven't spoken to either of them, for what ever reason, give them a call. 😊  

• Like 3