Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You people don't seem to understand that China did not create this to kill off their number one consumer, this was done by the very rich that have decided that there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable, this is never going to end until one of two things happens, these rich people expire and the politicians they own, or we normal people with RNA introduced into us die off and go extinct, if humans were supposed to have RNA in us we would have it in us already, and if any human species had RNA in them they went extinct.

• Like 1

wayno.... all living things have RNA in them. You can't have life without it.

Fuck China and the CCP. It was made there and they fucked up and dropped the ball.... maybe intentionally.  So yes they created this fucking mess and they deserve to be shit on.

• Like 4

How many do you think? How many should be culled from the human herd? One fifth? 20%? That's 1,574,000,000 rotting carcasses. Do you think 'they' haven't figured out that that many decaying bodies, 1.574 BILLION are going to produce a LOT of greenhouse gasses???? carbon dioxide, methane... ? Why in the US that's 66 million bodies (all of Texas and California) to 'get rid of'. The gasses released could very well be the tipping point for global warming.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

How many do you think? How many should be culled from the human herd? One fifth? 20%? That's 1,574,000,000 rotting carcasses. Do you think 'they' haven't figured out that that many decaying bodies, 1.574 BILLION are going to produce a LOT of greenhouse gasses???? carbon dioxide, methane... ? Why in the US that's 66 million bodies (all of Texas and California) to 'get rid of'. The gasses released could very well be the tipping point for global warming.

3 hours ago, wayno said:

I heard/read about a monument in the USA that I seen a photo of that has the perfect number of people for the planet. 

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's been estimated that 10,000 BC there were 1 to 10 million.

Wayno you're probably thinking of the Georgia Guidestones 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The problem is the reduction in human population is wanted by the same people pushing most of the shit you see today. The elite want to keep everything going for themselves while the "rabble" live in a pod and eat bugs barely surviving. 

I'd have to go dig up the original sources but the best estimates I've seen for human population on Earth have it hitting a maximum of 10 billion around 2050 and then decreasing for a multitude of complex reasons. I forget what the best guess for equilibrium population was but it was not much more than the current 7 billion humans now. Realistically, while that is a lot of damn people it is no where near stretching the carrying capacity of the planet. Our current issues with people starving etc.. in shitty other countries is not a lack of food but a lack of moving resources where needed usually due to the actions of local warlords.

But, that doesn't stop a lot of the very rich from wanting a whole fuckton less people so they can freely hog all the resources they want. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, wayno said:

I heard/read about a monument in the USA that I seen a photo of that has the perfect number of people for the planet. 

Sorry wayno, miss read. On or around 200 BC the earth's population was approximately 150 million. Agree, there is a lot of wasted skin around

• Like 1
On 3/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, tr8er said:

So many strains of flu.   The flu vaccine is estimated 11-13% effective because of the sheer quantity of strains.  That said, any given year can be waaaay more affective, but the average over all years is embarrassingly low.  This is because of how many variations there are.  Same with Corona viruses.  The potential mutations are literally endless and only just beginning.   This one is likely to be less dangerous due to our acquired ammuno response, but we see these increasingly often.   The next Corona virus could be worse, and certainly not covered by our response to this one.   A vaccine against all flus and Corona virus’ could reallly be possible though.  Just a matter of finding the common factor.  I think they will, and this may be the mule that pulls that cart

We should all have known this would mutate and render the vaccine ineffective if the virus was given adequate opportunity to do so.  We did have an opportunity to keep the spread down, but Humans fucking failed hard.  There are almost as many people in the USA who think this is some hair-brained scheme to control people...  Or that masks are somehow a bad idea.  History has taught us all that we needed to handle this, but the pupil wasn't receptive.  So yes.  Many will die.  More importantly, we will continue to be plagued with businesses, and research re-directed at full time CoVid occupation instead of developing new technologies, and cleaner industry.  We will continue to spend money we don't have being forced to borrow money (stimulus) at insulting interest rates.  Our taxes will be covering this debt well beyond our grandchildren's professional lives.  We fucked generations of humans.  All because we couldn't isolate and follow protocol.  The gravity of this time will only be understood by future scholars.  And they will not have good things to say about the USA.  

Mike, if you watch a shopping cart go free in a parking lot and roll all the way across the parking lot for 30 seconds straight at you sitting in your car and you are sitting there unbuckled, fully able to stop the cart.  Do you stop the fucking cart because you can?  Or do you just let it happen and then blame the person who didn't secure the cart when they parked it?  Did China (Government) release it?  Did it simply originate in China?  Did it get stoled from the US and accidentally get released?  There is not clear answer to this.  But do you sit and let it happen?   No.  And if you do, guess who's fault it is now.  We were informed.  We were capable.  We were told what we needed to do.  We failed to act.  We need to be accountable for our actions.  Directing blame at a country will achieve absolutely zero.  Learning from our mistakes and getting over ourselves is the only way to grow in the wake of this travesty.  

By this time next year we will have likely a few dozen significant strains and this will be impossible to vaccinate against unless we figure it out.  But eradication, while once a very real possibility, is no longer a reality.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well if I get out a shoot the guy who didn't secure the cart it will be less likely to happen in the future. I'm not about to have to jump out and stop a shopping cart every time I park. Examples need to be made. Loose shopping carts will not be tolerated.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, john510 said:

If i wear a mask will it help protect me from shopping carts ? 

About as much as it protects you from Covid. The only thing it may prevent is rampant attacks from is SJWs but that depends a lot on your intersectionality score. If you're a white "CIS" male you are fucked

• Like 2

What exactly are they spraying? I know it's not the same thing exactly but years ago my wife was buying anti bacterial soaps. I explained how this would eliminate even harmless ones that crowd out the bad ones and how some would survive and might develop a counter measure to survive it. Like drs. prescribing antibiotics for colds. 

• Like 1