Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is no matter how much you dislike the Republicans at this point they are not the bug shit insanity that the Democrats have become.

Used to be at least the two parties had some semblance of policies and balanced if different ideals. Now it seems the Democrats have just gone full progressive Marxist crazy cancel culture insanity with a slew of just inane contradictory intersectionalist non-theistic religious ideas with BLM as their branding. A movement run by self-avowed Marxists and whose leaders (e.g., the Toronto one - Ali) spout amazingly racist bullshit (see posting in her own words).

They are supporting morality policing and policies that have no basis in any reality for a functioning society.

So in choosing the "lesser of two evils" when picking no evil or a third is not a realistic option I will at least pick the group that doesn't seem batshit insane, is run by communists, and hates me because of the color of my skin.

https://erraticus.co/2019/03/11/social-justice-faith-religion-intersectionality/

106489605_10157480686518226_4714567836012517574_n.jpg

108004240_143844880663148_7180533543367759611_n.jpg

107903764_10157357250147647_469835572915537346_n.jpg

Edit: Included sources

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4

My vote for Trump (or whoever) is more a vote against the left psychosis, than a vote for the candidate himself. My vote is a vote against assaulting the 2nd amendment, a vote against normalizing gender dysphoria & genitalia mutilation, a vote against compulsory medical procedures, a vote against fluid national borders, a vote against more/higher taxes, etc etc.

• Like 8
38 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Trump is running against the Biden running mate .

23 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

The problem is no matter how much you dislike the Republicans at this point they are not the bug shit insanity that the Democrats have become.

Used to be at least the two parties had some semblance of policies and balanced if different ideals. Now it seems the Democrats have just gone full progressive Marxist crazy cancel culture insanity with a slew of just inane contradictory intersectionalist non-theistic religious ideas with BLM as their branding. A movement run by self-avowed Marxists and whose leaders (e.g., the Toronto one - Ali) spout amazingly racist bullshit (see posting in her own words).

They are supporting morality policing and policies that have no basis in any reality for a functioning society.

So in choosing the "lesser of two evils" when picking no evil or a third is not a realistic option I will at least pick the group that doesn't seem batshit insane, is run by communists, and hates me because of the color of my skin.

So running basically unopposed.

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

So running basically unopposed.

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"

Pretty much. Although I doubt we have any Archbishops to worry about.

I still wouldn't put it past the Democrats to sneak Hillary in as Biden's running mate last minute.

You know because 2020 hasn't been weird enough.

106686784_10220828556077960_3855399927483208304_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Believe me there is enough psychosis and bug shit insanity to go around for everyone.

The ahistorical and undereducated black masked children playing delusional revolutionary, pulling down statues and engaging in amateurish property destruction, while their apathetic opportunistic demographic counterparts rob and loot are just as distasteful as the self described " real Americans ( i.e tough and able to ' take it' ) " ; Kens and Karens who lasted exactly ONE FUCKING MONTH before DEMANDING their supposedly inalienable right to go fishing with their buddies or get their hair done in the middle of a pandemic quarantine thereby leading to premature reopening of public spaces and an explosion in coronavirus cases because it was TOO SOON TO OPEN.

Edited by dhp123166
  • Like 1

Orange man bad.A 40+ year career politician that hasn't done much is worse.If Biden wins Nancy Pelosi will be President with Chuck Schumer as the vice.Biden will be kept in a closet and occasionally brought out for pictures and press conferences where he attempts to speak clearly for a few minutes.

• Haha 1

a friendly reminder of whats to become if Trumps not re-elected. This message is for AMERICAN's only. Not for you non-American's cause your voice doesn't mean shit to us. 

Take care of your own F'd up country. 

new world order.jpg

• Like 3

Well if you're taking over the world government, banks, military and currency then it does require a response. First this is bullshit. A scare tactic against losing the orange guy. Who dreamed this up?  My country is a lot less fucked up than yours. A lot less, so not a lot of time needed to look after it.

Yes irrigation and something for the anti vacers to wind them up.

16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

My country is a lot less fucked up than yours. A lot less, so not a lot of time needed to look after it.

The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers is working out real well.... There's a shining beacon of democracy in action.

6 hours ago, Duncan said:

The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers is working out real well.... There's a shining beacon of democracy in action.

Yeah, but that's Quebec man, they are sort of like Florida to you guys, we acknowledge they're part of the country but no one takes them seriously.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

Yeah, but that's Quebec man, they are sort of like Florida to you guys, we acknowledge they're part of the country but no one takes them seriously.

But we in the west keep bailing them out of trouble... and the shining beacon that is our government strives to keep it that way.

I'm not too happy about the NHL coming here, we're trying to keep a lid on COVID and doing pretty good. Don't need a bunch of overpaid hockey players to run around infecting others (for the record, the players are already taking about going out & not staying in the hotels). NHL doesn't somehow qualify for a pass.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, EDM620 said:

Don't need a bunch of overpaid hockey players to run around infecting others (for the record, the players are already taking about going out & not staying in the hotels). NHL doesn't somehow qualify for a pass.

The NBA here is having the exact same problem with "the bubble".  Players have been spotted everywhere in public running around without masks.  I would imagine it's hard trying to tell millionaires they have to follow the rules 🙂

2 hours ago, grannyknot said:

Yeah fuck Quebec. Got pulled over in Montreal once for a right turn at a stop light, or something stupid there. Everywhere else in Canada where there are frenchies the signs are bi lingual but in Quebec they are all French including businesses. It's nightmare to get around there. Everybody knows that if you stop and it's safe you can make a right turn. Why hold everyone up behind you? Well the QPP comes up and speaks French even though I have an Ontario license plate. I say I don't understand so he gives a huge sigh and repeats in English. Let me off with just a warning (that there are no droite turns in Quebec because they can't and don't know how to drive properly) and I'm on my way. Never going east of Cornwall again.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah fuck Quebec. Got pulled over in Montreal once for a right turn at a stop light, or something stupid there. Everywhere else in Canada where there are frenchies the signs are bi lingual but in Quebec they are all French including businesses. It's nightmare to get around there. Everybody knows that if you stop and it's safe you can make a right turn. Why hold everyone up behind you? Well the QPP comes up and speaks French even though I have an Ontario license plate. I say I don't understand so he gives a huge sigh and repeats in English. Let me off with just a warning (that there are no droite turns in Quebec because they can't and don't know how to drive properly) and I'm on my way. Never going east of Cornwall again.  

Sounds like "you have to learn to read. write and speak our language no matter what Province you live in.  On the other hand f%%k you when you come here."

We had a similar event here.  A Chinese bank put up signs all in Chinese,  The local city council notified them that if the had a problem and called for fire or police, no firemen or police officers could read Chinese so they would have to drive in circles on the watch for someone standing on the sidewalk frantically waving them down.  The bank added English to their signs,.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I speak English, it was good enough for my father, good enough for me. I was in grade 7? when they started to teach French in school and that didn't go over very well with me. In 1760 Montreal surrendered to the British. In 1763 'New France' was ceded by France to the British and that settled that. But that prick Trudeau (black face's dad) sucked up to Quebec for their votes in the early 70s and let them get uppity. Everywhere in Canada it bi-lingual by law. (You can't look up soup can ingredients without getting the French side of the label ) But in Quebec it's against the law to have English signs. Sore fucking loosers.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I speak English, it was good enough for my father, good enough for me. In 1760 Montreal surrendered to the British. In 1763 'New France' was ceded by France to the British and that settled that. But that prick Trudeau (black face's dad) sucked up to Quebec for their votes in the early 70s and let them get uppity. Everywhere in Canada it bi-lingual by law. (You can't look up soup can ingredients without getting the French side of the label ) But in Quebec it's against the law to have English signs. Sore fucking loosers.

Wasn't Black Face's dad Castro, and His father in name only Trudeau.

justin-trudeau-fidel-castro.jpg?quality=

trudeaus-1.png

A little more lol

DT4MTTAVoAA8Jy-.jpg

Edited by Mattndew76
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Ask Margret

Only if she gets paid a whack of $ for speaking... Oh right, that was our taxpayer money, I'm sure she was worth every penny.

And I recall the Quebec "Language Police" fining businesses who wanted to have bilingual signs, you know because they had English-speaking customers too.