Covid-19 Prepared?

1 hour ago, Jesse C. said:

Here's one dedicated to /u/TheMightyCE, defender of that LEFTY ...

What do you mean 'we' fuck head? It was your old man (may he fuddle duddle* in hell) that started multiculturalism in Canada. And I'm fine with that, but that was to get the votes from Quebec. Well fuck Quebec and fuck speaking French, ain't doing it, can't make me do it. N'est-ce pas??? 

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuddle_duddle

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George Will also was editor for National Review - before you were born.  For some reason he became an independent in 2016 - he couldn’t take it anymore 💩 I think before the election.

I’m not sure of his thoughts on COVID. Or Fauci. But before you fly off the handle, take a breath, it’ll help you think.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

d30546dc9538dadb3d8b0aed0498b22d.jpg

Well this hits the nail on the head.

He also can be a lying, narcissistic, most unpresidential, adulterous, failed real estate tycoon, misogynistic, adjective challenged, six time bankrupted, sociopath who speaks at a grade 4 level and hangs out with someone who likes very young girls and turns out to be a sex trafficer. And people love him and question nothing about their choice.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

He also can be a lying, narcissistic, most unpresidential, adulterous, failed real estate tycoon, misogynistic, adjective challenged, six time bankrupted, sociopath who speaks at a grade 4 level and hangs out with someone who likes very young girls and turns out to be a sex trafficer. And people love him and question nothing about their choice.

What has he done with his signature that has put the country in trouble? That is the most important part.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

And just think with all that going he is still extremely rich and President of the United States. 

He must just be insanely lucky to have pulled that off if he is as stupid as you claim.

Or you know you could just be wrong.

Gee, I wonder which is more likely.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

And just think with all that going he is still extremely rich and President of the United States. 

He must just be insanely lucky to have pulled that off if he is as stupid as you claim.

Or you know you could just be wrong.

Gee, I wonder which is more likely.

First, I never used the word stupid once. None of those big words means stupid. I'm thinking it was the gullible stupid people that voted him in. Well you deserve better..  

I doubt very much that he's rich, just appears to be. This would explain why he doesn't want his tax returns out. Forensic accountants will find that he would have made more money is he put his father's money in the bank years ago. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

First, I never used the word stupid once. None of those big words means stupid. I'm thinking it was the gullible stupid people that voted him in. Well you deserve better..  

I doubt very much that he's rich, just appears to be. This would explain why he doesn't want his tax returns out. Forensic accountants will find that he would have made more money is he put his father's money in the bank years ago. 

Speaking of stupid.You doubt Trump is very rich ? Those that voted for Trump are hardly "gullible,stupid people" Now those that hate him ? quite possibly are.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You literally said "sociopath who speaks at a grade 4 level" and reposted the image with "Trump is living proof that a con man doesn't have to be smart", but you claim you didn't call him stupid? Yes, you did not literally say the word "stupid" you just implied the ever living hell out of it. 

You ever think about the fact that him running businesses is a better economic improvement than sitting on an interest rate? How many jobs were produced, property taxes, etc, etc.. Over certain amounts of money that actual amount just becomes a number, Trump is obviously a very driven need to do things person. Maybe he would have been richer just investing that money, hell we all would be richer having invested money wasted on Datsuns but we didn't because we enjoy it. He is still living life large and he has the ego to match so it makes sense so he obviously didn't fail.

"You doubt that he's rich, just appears to be?" The dude lives the lifestyle and has his own private jet, that makes him rich by any metric normal people use.

There are a lot of things to criticize about the guy but picking the things that are demonstrably false just seems silly. Especially when these claims about him did not exist prior to 2015.

If you can't tell you are being manipulated by a media that favors/is run by his political opposition and just lap up whatever drivel they spread out. Trump is obviously not a saint but he isn't the devil either.

• Like 4

I guarantee if you look under the hair piece there a three 6s

Can't wait till his tax returns come out.

A sociopath does not define a stupid person although there are probably some stupid sociopaths. 

Speaks at grade four level could have been worded better. He is the worst orator ever, even the odd time he has a script. (though I suspect he writes his own judging from the content). Abysmal at ad-libbing. Over uses about 6 simplistic adjectives. Roger Stone is great. He's really great. Really great guy.

Not smart doesn't automatically make you stupid. If your IQ is 100 and your voters are all 90s then you are the smartest in the room.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I guarantee if you look under the hair piece there a three 6s

Can't wait till his tax returns come out.

A sociopath does not define a stupid person although there are probably some stupid sociopaths. 

Speaks at grade four level could have been worded better. He is the worst orator ever, even the odd time he has a script. (though I suspect he writes his own judging from the content). Abysmal at ad-libbing. Over uses about 6 simplistic adjectives. Roger Stone is great. He's really great. Really great guy.

Not smart doesn't automatically make you stupid. If your IQ is 100 and your voters are all 90s then you are the smartest in the room.

His Tax returns will never come out. There was never a law requiring candidates disclose them. It was a quid pro quo trade started by Richard Nixon for his first term. 

The SCOTUS just ruled on this situation last week. There are 5 specific things the Congress has to meet in order to use the subpoena power they posses, also they cannot subpoena the tax returns of anyone unless it is the manner of writing new legislation. The Congress has a bad habit of leaking private information so the SCOTUS requires that these 5 requirements are very stringent.  Right now these 5 requirements and laws attached to these are being litigated in a lower federal court currently, and then have to be put before the SCOTUS once again. Likelihood of this being resolved in the next 4.5 years is 0.0%

So I'm sorry but his tax returns will never be seen by anyone outside of himself,  his accountant, and the IRS. 

IQ doesn't lock you into verbal acuity by the way. So there are several avenues of IQ,  and those are 9 types of intelligence. So because Trump doesn't posses a high verbal acuity doesn't make him a lucky dunce. Sociopaths are almost always associated with a high verbal IQ 99.9% of the time, I do remember this in psychology. So your laze fare use of the word sociopath still doesn't adhere well to Trump. Its abundantly clear that you despise the guy and have sympathy toward people who didn't elect him. The assertion that he has 666 under his comb over is bordering on unhinged.

Its insulting that you assume the people who elected him have a low general IQ.  He was the lesser of 2 evils and has proven to be very prude with his signatory power. He has directed the ship very well up to this point considering the crazy unhinged political wars waged by the feckless Democrats. They ran on a very vapid arrogant campaign and still put up the same garbage campaign again. Now they're (Democrats) aiding and abetting a paramilitary communist revolutionary group to gain power through fear.  Its a blazing light of exposure about what has been festering within the US Media and Democrat party for years from the look of it. 

None of us can convince you otherwise Mike. We would like to, but we cant. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

666 was a joke.

What's worse, making a mistake or having found you made a mistake you continue on without correcting it? This is how I feel towards those who elected him. Yes, he was the lesser of two evils.

15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

None of us can convince you otherwise Mike. We would like to, but we cant. 

Look up the definition of an opinion.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

666 was a joke.

What's worse, making a mistake or having found you made a mistake you continue on without correcting it? This is how I feel towards those who elected him. Yes, he was the lesser of two evils.

I know its why i played on with the comb over.

I have traveled all over the world with my wife since I met her, and although the places we have gone have their cool features. The USA and Canada have things no other places do, but the things that made our countries great are going away.

Your country is two steps behind us with a fascist left mob. I just hope Captain Black face is gone before they gain a head of steam like these retards down here.

The fact is America is a failing state, an empire in decline and there is no "going back to when we were great".

That is a hopeless illusion which seems to be in no short supply in America these days.

The only way out is forward and there is no two party solution.

Left wing and right wing don't mean a thing when the corporations are flying the plane.

If there is a positive to the coronavirus it is that it has been a well needed shot of reality to the dream world zeitgeist that Americans seem to enjoy living in while flitting from one diversion to the next.

And reality will trump illusion every time.

Edited by dhp123166