Covid-19 Prepared?

59 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

4549f1464c0f67f0eaa508baef3319b2.jpg

😁😁😁

Well I did see him (admittedly, on TV) ask about injecting bleach to kill the virus and other really questionably bad things. He's a dangerous meddlesome idiot.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, tr8er said:

And that the rest of the world would have had less issues if the USA didn't have such a massive outbreak.    

You do know where this originated and where the spread started right ? Many other countries were hit hard before we were.How would they have had lesser issues if we would have reacted properly ? This shit didn't start here.It ended up here.

56 minutes ago, john510 said:

So you're an idiot ? My guess is no matter who the President is we would be right where we're at now.I sure as shit wouldn't be blaming Obama or even Clinton if this happened under their watch.Think about the irrational thinking when one guy gets blamed for it because you don't like him.It might hurt but try it.I think you watch too much news Mike.

There's no fault if you try and fail. If you lead by example and show the way and still fail people will understand even if they don't like the results. I've seen nothing but minimizing this outbreak, not listening to his experts or following their recommendations, "oh it will just go away, disappear". What happened to "The buck stops here" ???? 

We have nearly zero effective guidance from our president and the next contender is no better. I know the US is paying for that now with covid being a level to compare to the rest of the world. Covid is a virus, no brain, no thought process, no scheming except to invade the next human host. Doesn't matter race whatever, simple single focus. Leadership and compliance effects the spread. Don't want to wear a mask, wash hands, not touch face, social distancing whatever. This is out of control here and will continue. I love this country and the freedoms, got guns, fish hunt ect. But will wear my mask, sanitize, continue social distancing do my part to try to slow the spread. 

so more info daily to think about 

first when government is worried about mask shortages they say no need to wear it 

as time goes by now its a good idea 

as more time goes by some states mandate mask wearing 

if around anyone that has been tested positive you should get tested and some companies mandate this 

today i learned that someone i deal with at work  his wife works in a place where someone got the virus so all were mandated to get tested 

appointments were made but not everyone went several people that didn't go to there appointment got test results back that showed positive even though they never got tested 

also many deaths during covid can be ruled covid automatically without any test to show they had it and without anyone questioning if it was covid related 

so with all that I believe there is a real virus 

I also believe the numbers are super inflated and in accurate 

we also show the highest amount because we do the most testing and also have many inaccurate never taken false positives 

just my two cents to this shit show 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 4

The numbers are all kinds of fucked

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/07/17/are-the-numbers-on-a-surge-of-wuhan-coronavirus-numbers-being-cooked-n2572688

Relevant bit:

July 15

The State of Texas today had to remove 3,484 cases from its Covid-19 positive case count, because the San Antonio Health Department was reporting “probable” cases for people never actually tested, as “confirmed” positive cases.- TDHS What other departments make this same mistake?

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, tr8er said:

In case you were wondering. 

The definition of Biased is:  "unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something."

So no.  Media is not biased because they are fairly prejudiced against someone or something.  

I wasn't wondering and I call bullshit on your "fairly prejudiced" bullshit.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

so more info daily to think about 

first when government is worried about mask shortages they say no need to wear it 

as time goes by now its a good idea 

as more time goes by some states mandate mask wearing 

if around anyone that has been tested positive you should get tested and some companies mandate this 

today i learned that someone i deal with at work  his wife works in a place where someone got the virus so all were mandated to get tested 

appointments were made but not everyone went several people that didn't go to there appointment got test results back that showed positive even though they never got tested 

also many deaths during covid can be ruled covid automatically without any test to show they had it and without anyone questioning if it was covid related 

so with all that I believe there is a real virus 

I also believe the numbers are super inflated and in accurate 

we also show the highest amount because we do the most testing and also have many inaccurate never taken false positives 

just my two cents to this shit show 

This /\  My friend took his two daughters to get tested.They were told over a one hour wait.It was more than that and they said screw it.They had filled out paperwork/information but never got tested.A week later they got their test results back as positive.Now how can we trust these people ? No doubt there is a flu bug but why skewer the numbers ? This is a serious issue and shouldn't be messed with so somebody can receive funding or attention over it.

• Like 2

Doesn't matter what anyone says there is always proof that it is bullshit these days. The internet provides back up proof for every possible fact and at the same time.... it's opposite. So pick an opinion and you are both verifiably right...... and wrong at the same time. What an age we live in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, john510 said:

I'd call it missing an important bit of information.TESTING NUMBERS ! We are testing far more than anybody else.It's a given the numbers will be higher.As far as Hawaii goes ? you're in the middle of the Pacific ocean man.Isolated from the rest of us.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/international-comparison

img.jpg?width=980

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

So now that Trump says wearing a mask is Patriotic and is our path to freedom, will Democrat’s refuse to wear them?   Reading past comments here, I’d be led to believe they will refute and oppose whatever he says.   Because they are not following the facts, just making him look bad right?    Let’s see.  I’ll be taking bets.   

the testing results comments above are disturbing and hard to believe.   Not saying they are untrue, just hard to believe.   Testing for us was pretty basic and easy.  Pay, swab, wait, negative.  Most of the issues I’ve seen, and there are many, have been at the free testing centers.   Avoid them if you can.  Your doc likely has kits.  But if you are symptomatic they might not want you coming in.  

• Like 3

So, are the swabs or needles already infected? Who makes them? And in what country? We have had 10 people that didn't get tested because of the wait, they got their results back as positive for Covid-19 also.

Chopper Jim

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tr8er said:

So now that Trump says wearing a mask is Patriotic and is our path to freedom, will Democrat’s refuse to wear them?   Reading past comments here, I’d be led to believe they will refute and oppose whatever he says.   Because they are not following the facts, just making him look bad right?    Let’s see.  I’ll be taking bets.   

You might be right but i don't think those that don't like him would go to that extreme.I hope not.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, tr8er said:

So now that Trump says wearing a mask is Patriotic and is our path to freedom,

By extension orange man admits he was not patriotic and blocking  freedom???? A narcissist never admits a mistake and has zero accountability. What a coincidence that there is a serious threat from Joe Biden being 20 points ahead in the polls right now.

If he had said this in March he would be unstoppable.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

By extension orange man admits he was not patriotic and blocking  freedom???? A narcissist never admits a mistake and has zero accountability. What a coincidence that there is a serious threat from Joe Biden being 20 points ahead in the polls right now.

If he had said this in March he would be unstoppable.

be very very weary of Polling.

Remember 2015-2016? Every polling matrix had Hillary up 20 points or more. But the smaller analytics had Trump winning the key states needed. 

Same smaller ignored data sights that got

it right last time have Trump winning again.

NYT even admitted their polling doesn’t reach the working class Americans because they have no inroads to the group. So they continue to poll Urban city and college campus missing the whole data pool by a large margin.

There is a reason why media isn’t publishing primary counts for the republican side. The enthusiasm gap for pro Trump is starkly better than for Sleepy Joe. 

beware of polling data. It is an untrustworthy cunt. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Polling data is far from reliable.  Most who vote for trump are waaay to embarrassed to even admit it anonymously.   

I think your generalization of why is in the wrong spot.

People won’t admit because of fear. Fear of getting their heads caved in or people they like not associating with them any more. 

You could say that if you had to vote for him then you would be embarrassed, but given the current environment all the people secretly backing Trump are scared of the radical backlash. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

What a coincidence that there is a serious threat from Joe Biden being 20 points ahead in the polls right now.

Typical American voter (irrespective of party): "The polls show we're up by 20 points; no need to even vote this year!"

5 minutes ago, 67_1600 said:

Typical American voter (irrespective of party): "The polls show we're up by 20 points; no need to even vote this year!"

Yup.  Every time.  Or, fuck it.  Even if we have the majority it won’t matter.