Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Well I make my prediction that the second Hot Civil conflict begins in Oregon. 

Once the State uses its authority to arrest federal officers then they have drawn the line of succession. If anyone knows the history of the First civil war the same actions had taken place. 

Look up the Battle of Fort. Sumter. Oregon Governor and Largest City Mayor has made their alignment. 

We are not that far away from a hot conflict.

A hundred years from now will NASCAR ban Oregon state flags at events?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I thought they were driving around in unmarked vehicles?

He's a big target.

Didn't the mayor say he didn't want help? so why there? (not that I care, should have been done long ago)

They were driving in federally plated vans and their names along with officer ID number blazed across their chests and back of the tac vests they wore. 

Detaining suspected ANTIFA "peaceful rioter" for 90 minutes under suspicion of arson is well within the constitutional limits of the office the officers posses. 

Trump is a huge Target and an easy one for people that don't really want to actually look beyond fake headlines. 

The officers are only there to protect the federal building and adjacent streets. That federal employees and officers have operated out of that courthouse for decades. FBI, BORTAC, Federal Judges and Federal Filing clerks employment all exist within that building. 

Ted Squealer wants everyone in that building gone. He claims that if they allow the ANTIFA group to occupy the building then this will all stop. That building contains mountains of evidence for current federal investigations, and former closed cases. Lets just burn it all down though, because rich white kids scare the Mayor.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, john510 said:

I thought about this arresting the Feds thing,would there even be a cop in Portland willing to try ? I doubt it.Arrest the Mayor if you want to fix that problem.

There is always people "Just doing what I am told." in the service of the governments.

I am well aware of the DHS's method of operation in Portland regarding their protection of the federal courthouse there. I want to know if anyone has any insight 

what their role in Chicago will be? I am curious since it is a different situation, I am thinking they are not there to protect a federal structure but to protect citizens. How is that going to work?

22 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

I am well aware of the DHS's method of operation in Portland regarding their protection of the federal courthouse there. I want to know if anyone has any insight 

what their role in Chicago will be? I am curious since it is a different situation, I am thinking they are not there to protect a federal structure but to protect citizens. How is that going to work?

Chicago is only supposed to have more FBI personnel placed to go after violent crime investigation and a minimal amount of DHS for door kicking related to the gun violence. 

23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Minimally better than 'grabbing her by the pussy'.

Do you have video of that? Or is it just the standard Pussy Hat wearing thing to say? 

Right up there with the Bleach Injections bullshit. 

• Like 2

I should hope you cared.

Politicians are lying douchebags and we hold them to a higher standard. As long as they have good deniability we still think they are cunts but not much else good. To be caught on an open mic or video/pictures well, it's now in your face that they are assholes as well as cunts. The very best politicians don't get caught. 

Warning: the following text includes graphic language

Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown: "That's huge news there."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump: "Look at you. You are a pussy."

Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Trump: "It looks good."

Bush: "Come on shorty."

Trump: "Oh nice legs huh."

Bush: "Get out of the way honey. Oh that's good legs. Go ahead."

Trump: "It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?"

[As Mr Trump attempts to leave the vehicle he struggles with the door]

Bush: "Down below, pull the handle."

[Mr Trump exits the bus and greets actress Arianne Zucker]

Trump: "Hello, how are you? Hi."

Zucker: "Hi Mr Trump. How are you?"

Trump: "Nice seeing you. Terrific. Terrific. You know Billy Bush?"

Bush: "Hello nice to see you. How are you doing Arianne?"

Zucker: "I'm doing very well thank you. [Addressing Trump] Are you ready to be a soap star?"

Trump: "We're ready. Let's go. Make me a soap star."

Bush: "How about a little hug for the Donald, he's just off the bus?"

Zucker: "Would you like a little hug darling?"

Trump: "Absolutely. Melania said this was okay."

Bush: "How about a little hug for the Bushy, I just got off the bus? Here we go, here we go. Excellent."

[Mr Bush gesticulates towards Ms Zucker as he turns to Mr Trump]

Bush: "Well you've got a good co-star here."

Trump: "Good. After you. Come on Billy, don't be shy."

Bush: "Soon as a beautiful woman shows up he just, he takes off. This always happens."

Trump: "Get over here, Billy."

Zucker: "I'm sorry, come here."

Bush: "Let the little guy in there. Come on."

Zucker: "Yeah, let the little guy in. How you feel now, better? I should actually be in the middle."

Bush: "It's hard to walk next to a guy like this."

Zucker: "Wait. Hold on."

[Ms Zucker changes position and walks between the two men]

Bush: "Yeah you get in the middle. There we go."

Trump: "Good. That's better."

Zucker: "This is much better."

Trump: "That's better."

Bush: "Now if you had to choose, honestly, between one of us. Me or the Donald, who would it be?"

Trump: "I don't know, that's tough competition."

Zucker: "That's some pressure right there."

Bush: "Seriously, you had to take one of us as a date."

Zucker: "I have to take the Fifth [Amendment of the US Constitution] on that one."

Bush: "Really?"

Zucker: "Yep. I'll take both."

[They reach the end of the corridor]

Trump: "Which way?"

Zucker: "Make a right. Here we go."

Bush: "Here he goes. I'm gonna leave you here. Give me my microphone."

Trump: "Okay. Okay. Oh, you're finished?"

Bush: "You're my man. Yeah."

Trump: "Oh. Good."

Where does it say "I grabbed her by the pussy." ????

I see a conversation about how groupies would let you grab them because of how they behave.

This is a perfect example of 2 people looking at the same movie but seeing totally different things.

Edited by Mattndew76
14 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I'm not concerned about locker room talk. Everyone has done it at some point, most who would never actually do what's said.

True, oh absolutely true. A guy in his position though, perhaps looking to make a run for president, getting caught? Looks douchy to women voters and the husbands of women voters. 

2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Where does it say "I grabbed her by the pussy." ????

I see a conversation about how groupies would let you grab them because of how they behave.

This is a perfect example of 2 people looking at the same movie but seeing totally different things.

Oh so it's OK then if they a groupies. Still douchy. Still offensive to women.

6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Expressing how a groupie would allow (KEY WORD: Allow) you to behave is a jest conversation.

But yeah lets act like he is a douche bag when you and I both have made obscene remarks in post tits?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Why do you think men are supposed to be different if they are famous or a politician? Are you saying that this is any different to comments made by "people" in the other 2 most popular threads in this forum? If one day someone went back and quoted every comment ever made just on this forum, pulled it out of context and the wieghed and judged your character and soul upon only the selected quotes, how do you think you would look in that magnifying glass? 

Its like this expectation of footy players to suddenly not become Neanderthals once they hit the big time, they are still majority meatheads.

On the other hand, ever heard a group of women after a coue drinks? Shit they can ruthlessly dimantle every bloke, boyfriend, husband they have ever come across?

Honestly who gives a shit? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Expressing how a groupie would allow (KEY WORD: Allow) you to behave is a jest conversation.

But yeah lets act like he is a douche bag when you and I both have made obscene remarks in post tits?

Bloody beat me to it!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Pot meet kettle (Mike) Boys will be boys.

48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Politicians are lying douchebags and we hold them to a higher standard. 

I already said they are expected to meet a higher standard. At least I hold them to a higher standard.

• Like 1